• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

12 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

the easy thing to do is introduce a new law

- anyone who leaves to travel to a foreign conflict zone, apart from those travelling with an approved charity on humanitarian missions will be convicted of unlawful presence in such a zone-

and set the minimum tariff at 20 years- life

And make it retrospective?

then you get guys who fight for the ‘good guys’ being ensared as well. The Swiss have something similar. 

4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

BBC have interviewed the husband. Not sure when the full interview is being shown.

Just saw this on bbc news. 

BFAB61BF-B9CC-44DB-BCB8-73B5E0045B67.png

He should be allowed to return to The Netherlands to "live in peace".     It was his bride's "choice" to marry him and conceive whilst a minor (in law in most civilised countries).      

Riiiiiiight.      

22 minutes ago, Victorian said:

He should be allowed to return to The Netherlands to "live in peace".     It was his bride's "choice" to marry him and conceive whilst a minor (in law in most civilised countries).      

Riiiiiiight.      

ISIS had total control it seems.

He was told to marry her.

13 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

:gok:

Yup, they took time out their busy schedule of world domination, murder and torture to play wedding planner. i wonder if they wen for the lillies, oh ooh I wonder if they chose the Salmon option.

39 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Yup, they took time out their busy schedule of world domination, murder and torture to play wedding planner. i wonder if they wen for the lillies, oh ooh I wonder if they chose the Salmon option.

Dont be so ridiculous.

Do you know how expensive Salmon is to ship over.

Tommy Brown
15 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

She didn't fight. she looked after the house, made his tea and ironed his clothes while he fought the western world.

Got home at 5pm each night to put his feet up watch the latest be-headings on TV.

They just lived a normal life like you and I.

tokyowalnut
48 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

She didn't fight. she looked after the house, made his tea and ironed his clothes while he fought the western world.

Got home at 5pm each night to put his feet up watch the latest be-headings on TV.

They just lived a normal life like you and I.

She sounds alright!

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

dont you know lilies  are for infidels 

14 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

dont you know lilies  are for infidels 

But they smell so nice

:sob:

Edited by i8hibsh

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

But they smell so nice

:sob:

NOOOOOOOOO Rotting severed heads smell nice

doctor jambo

Now she has disappeared from the camp I would expect her to pop up in London in  a  few months.

Then the legal millions spent trying to deport her ( not sure where or if we could), and trying to investigate her, all the while protecting her from right wing bangers

4 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Dont be so ridiculous.

Do you know how expensive Salmon is to ship over.

Don't they get it from Yemen?

On 03/03/2019 at 12:53, Mikey1874 said:

BBC have interviewed the husband. Not sure when the full interview is being shown.

Don't get this wrong, that is a pervert, bit like Elvis, Bill Wymen, Jerry Lee Lewis. Bill Wymen, Mandy Smith, you are one sick xxcker, as are her parents

Geoff the Mince
3 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Reports from her lawyer, as yet unconfirmed, saying that her baby son has died.

I was hoping it was the evil boot .

Another wee life wasted .

A cult insisting on and brainwashing others to live in the stone age.    A perversion of nature and evolution.    No doubt the blame lies in the west.     Allah's will as well obviously.

On 04/03/2019 at 08:06, i8hibsh said:

They probably did. It makes plenty sense to encourage your fighters to build lives and families that become somewhat dependent on the state and on being with a community, not to mention the potential for making lots of little fighters. Makes it much harder to change your mind or leave, I guess.

Sky are now reporting that reports are wrong and her baby is alive and healthy. 

FFS. I can't not have enormous sympathy for a very young woman - a teenager- who has suffered this type of loss, not just once but three times.

Everything about this is horrific. 

3 minutes ago, redm said:

FFS. I can't not have enormous sympathy for a very young woman - a teenager- who has suffered this type of loss, not just once but three times.

I have absolute sympathy for the the child. I have zero sympathy for a mother who chose to join a brutal, inhumane, medieval cult. Unsurprisingly, they have similarly medieval medical facilities. That was her choice and she’s reaped what she sowed; unfortunately, her poor children had no say in her choices and died as a result. 

Just now, Zico said:

I have absolute sympathy for the the child. I have zero sympathy for a mother who chose to join a brutal, inhumane, medieval cult. Unsurprisingly, they have similarly medieval medical facilities. That was her choice and she’s reaped what she sowed; unfortunately, her poor children had no say in her choices and died as a result. 

It's a much bigger story than just that though, as has been discussed by many on this thread already. The things that happened to her and the way she was groomed, the decisions she made when she was still very young, the indoctrination she faced and the experiences she then had. I don't believe for a second she had the capacity to fully understand the consequences at the age of 15. She's was, and still is, a pawn.  A catastrophic sequence of events. It's awful. 

Whether or not you disagree with her decisions, she's still a very young woman who lost babies. Some when she was practically still a baby herself. The loss of a child is pretty much the most brutal thing that can happen to a human being, never mind losing three. I worry about people who can't sympathise with other human beings in those circumstances.

8 minutes ago, redm said:

It's a much bigger story than just that though, as has been discussed by many on this thread already. The things that happened to her and the way she was groomed, the decisions she made when she was still very young, the indoctrination she faced and the experiences she then had. I don't believe for a second she had the capacity to fully understand the consequences at the age of 15. She's was, and still is, a pawn.  A catastrophic sequence of events. It's awful. 

Whether or not you disagree with her decisions, she's still a very young woman who lost babies. Some when she was practically still a baby herself. The loss of a child is pretty much the most brutal thing that can happen to a human being, never mind losing three. I worry about people who can't sympathise with other human beings in those circumstances.

Ah the poor girl. No idea that chopping off folks heads wasn’t a good thing. Despite her excellent grades, too daft to make her own decisions. Seems a bit sexist to suggest that young women can’t make their own choices. 

Ive had friends who have lost babies so you can shove your sanctimony up your arse. 

1 minute ago, Zico said:

Ah the poor girl. No idea that chopping off folks heads wasn’t a good thing. Despite her excellent grades, too daft to make her own decisions. Seems a bit sexist to suggest that young women can’t make their own choices. 

Ive had friends who have lost babies so you can shove your sanctimony up your arse. 

It's not sexist, it's about age and immaturity. Males and females are both groomed. For me it's about not having the life experience or knowledge to make fully informed decisions or anticipate the many and varied consequences of your actions, because they're wrapped up in a massively complex and nuanced socio-cultural-political cluster**** and they've only been fed propaganda. Academic success isn't life experience. Like intelligence isn't necessarily common sense. 

As for your second comment, don't take your guilt out on me thanks. Deal with that shit yourself. 

54 minutes ago, redm said:

It's not sexist, it's about age and immaturity. Males and females are both groomed. For me it's about not having the life experience or knowledge to make fully informed decisions or anticipate the many and varied consequences of your actions, because they're wrapped up in a massively complex and nuanced socio-cultural-political cluster**** and they've only been fed propaganda. Academic success isn't life experience. Like intelligence isn't necessarily common sense. 

As for your second comment, don't take your guilt out on me thanks. Deal with that shit yourself. 

Guilt for what? Again, ram your sanctimony and your pity. 

33 minutes ago, Zico said:

Guilt for what? Again, ram your sanctimony and your pity. 

Is this all about you or about Shamima Begum here? It's becoming unclear.

2 hours ago, redm said:

As a parent I get that Red and had they of offered to bring the child home and raise it properly and left her to rot. I wouldn’t have an issue. However the ruthless brutality she has unleashed in interviews and her husband has come out with there is something far wrong. She made an educated decision to go there. Was that on the back of being groomed? Possibly but she also was an A student and researched it very thoroughly before going. She then made all the arrangements. Once over there made no effort to speak to family even once interviewed she still made no effort to speak to her family. The things she said were abhorrent and much as her plight will tug at her strings of mothers and/or parents the fact that she still believes that IS were correct and that there was nothing wrong with her opinions / behaviour or IS opinions / behaviour to me means she is a danger to the British public abd beyond. My friend was lucky to escape Manchester as I mentioned earlier in the thread and her and her daughter are still traumatised by it. IS girls opinion - it was just a fair retalliation. 

Child killers and her to me are in the same bracket and should never be allowed in public again in this country. Make her come back face war crime charges and go from there. If her child has died that is awful as are the miscarriages and they you can feel sorry for her on , but her as a person no.

22 minutes ago, sadj said:

As a parent I get that Red and had they of offered to bring the child home and raise it properly and left her to rot. I wouldn’t have an issue. However the ruthless brutality she has unleashed in interviews and her husband has come out with there is something far wrong. She made an educated decision to go there. Was that on the back of being groomed? Possibly but she also was an A student and researched it very thoroughly before going. She then made all the arrangements. Once over there made no effort to speak to family even once interviewed she still made no effort to speak to her family. The things she said were abhorrent and much as her plight will tug at her strings of mothers and/or parents the fact that she still believes that IS were correct and that there was nothing wrong with her opinions / behaviour or IS opinions / behaviour to me means she is a danger to the British public abd beyond. My friend was lucky to escape Manchester as I mentioned earlier in the thread and her and her daughter are still traumatised by it. IS girls opinion - it was just a fair retalliation. 

Child killers and her to me are in the same bracket and should never be allowed in public again in this country. Make her come back face war crime charges and go from there. If her child has died that is awful as are the miscarriages and they you can feel sorry for her on , but her as a person no.

Don't get me wrong. I've had to work hard to find sympathy for her. She's not coming across as particuarly sorry, she seems flippant, defiant and casual about things which are ****ing horrific to the average individual. I suppose I don't believe her in some ways about some of the things she's saying...pretty much the same situation that would happen with any teenager accused of crimes they don't have the capacity to comprehend. They're belligerent . I'm not suggesting we abandon all critical thought, though....

However, she didn't plant the bomb in Manchester, she probably had zero knowledge of it, she's just the stupid teenager who got caught up in propaganda and is now being held up as a focus and target for all that rage. And it's HUGE rage, understandably. She's an easy soft target and that bothers me. I don't believe that at the age of 15 you're capable of understanding the enormous consequences of a decision like that, no matter how many As you get. You're a kid. 

1 hour ago, redm said:

Is this all about you or about Shamima Begum here? It's becoming unclear.

Says the person that starts the personal moralising, “I worry about people who can’t sympathise...”. Laughable. 

Just now, redm said:

Don't get me wrong. I've had to work hard to find sympathy for her. She's not coming across as particuarly sorry, she seems flippant, defiant and casual about things which are ****ing horrific to the average individual. I suppose I don't believe her in some ways about some of the things she's saying...pretty much the same situation that would happen with any teenager accused of crimes they don't have the capacity to comprehend. They're belligerent . I'm not suggesting we abandon all critical thought. though....

However, she didn't plant the bomb in Manchester, she probably had zero knowledge of it, she's just the stupid teenager who got caught up in propaganda and is now being held up as a focus and target for all that rage. And it's HUGE rage, understandably. She's an easy soft target and that bothers me. I don't believe that at the age of 15 you're capable of understanding the enormous consequences of a decision like that, no matter how many As you get. You're a kid. 

I can understand that position. I don’t agree though. Some people in far less priviliged positions than her have had just as big decisions to make with influences saying this is correct or thats correct and grown up very differently and not claiming seeing heads in bins is normal or killing children is ok because we killed their families. 

I don’t agree with people who think things like this are a reason for Brexit etc all that pisses me off but in this individual case I don’t like her she doesn’t convey any emotion or regret over her decisions or behaviour and IS behaviour l. Thats where the crux is to me. If she had immediately begged for her family , immediately apologised not flippantly a week later said ahh look you lot she feel sorry for me and if i need to ill go get rehabilitated then id be in two minds. First impressions count and I don’t have any doubt that I don’t want her loose in public in Britain. Im split on bringing her back to face war crime trials but thts due to the cost to the public and then the cost of looking after her.

There is a lot of people who did as she did then came back quietly and without the furore caused by people having their attention drawn to it both by media and her families well connected friends.

Just now, Zico said:

Says the person that starts the personal moralising, “I worry about people who can’t sympathise...”. Laughable. 

I noted that you decided not to finish my sentence, so I'll help you.

I said: " I worry about people who can't sympathise with other human beings in those circumstances"

And I do, I worry about people who can't sympathise with teenage girls who give birth and then lose three children in pretty much the most awful circumstances I can imagine. 

If that's moralising, I'm good with it.

14 minutes ago, sadj said:

I can understand that position. I don’t agree though. Some people in far less priviliged positions than her have had just as big decisions to make with influences saying this is correct or thats correct and grown up very differently and not claiming seeing heads in bins is normal or killing children is ok because we killed their families. 

I don’t agree with people who think things like this are a reason for Brexit etc all that pisses me off but in this individual case I don’t like her she doesn’t convey any emotion or regret over her decisions or behaviour and IS behaviour l. Thats where the crux is to me. If she had immediately begged for her family , immediately apologised not flippantly a week later said ahh look you lot she feel sorry for me and if i need to ill go get rehabilitated then id be in two minds. First impressions count and I don’t have any doubt that I don’t want her loose in public in Britain. Im split on bringing her back to face war crime trials but thts due to the cost to the public and then the cost of looking after her.

There is a lot of people who did as she did then came back quietly and without the furore caused by people having their attention drawn to it both by media and her families well connected friends.

Like I said, I'm not here to defend her. That's a tough gig. There's a very good chance she still believes a lot of the stuff she was told.

However, she's a British citizen. She's a teenager that has been through a very weird few years and has been groomed and brainwashed. She was 15, and probably influenced from younger actually. 14, maybe even younger. If her acting skills were better people would maybe find it easier to accept I guess.  I actually find it easier to feel sympathy because she doesn't act, she does exactly what every teenager would do if they're told they'd ****ed up. 

11 minutes ago, redm said:

Like I said, I'm not here to defend her. That's a tough gig. There's a very good chance she still believes a lot of the stuff she was told.

However, she's a British citizen. She's a teenager that has been through a very weird few years and has been groomed and brainwashed. She was 15, and probably influenced from younger actually. 14, maybe even younger. If her acting skills were better people would maybe find it easier to accept I guess.  I actually find it easier to feel sympathy because she doesn't act, she does exactly what every teenager would do if they're told they'd ****ed up. 

You can’t defend her , no one can. Not for the acts , nor atrocities , nor opinions she has conveyed. Thats a very different question to do you have sympathy for her losing three kids. Do you have sympathy because at 15 she chose to do something that has ****ed her life. 

Michael Jackson made choices and was ****ed up because his childhood. That doesn’t excuse his behaviour. So i have no sympathy for that. You can’t class her as being the same as every other teenager. So her reactions to things won’t be the same. 

I judge things on the info available and my opinion of her interviews , her actions to her family and her husbands comments. Its too easy to say awww poor 15yr old lass got groomed be nice to her now 4years later. What if ISIS hadn’t fallen where it did when it did. 10years from now she’d of likely been in the same place as she still believes ISIS was right and agrees with their beliefs and ideals. Thats dangerous to the public and it is also a kick in the teeth for those who have suffered from ISIS actions by saying its all good open arms for her. (Not saying thats what you said) I can understand why you think as you do just don’t agree at all. 

Sexton Hardcastle

Incredible various political parties using this to point score when it is clear who the blame for the death firmly lies with.

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Incredible various political parties using this to point score when it is clear who the blame for the death firmly lies with.

Disgusting point scoring.

Jambo-Jimbo
57 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Tells you everything you need to know about some politicians.

Disgusting behaviour.

Edited by Jambo-Jimbo

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Absolutely agree - said almost exactly the same this morning. Politicians again showing how out of touch they are

2 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Yeah

And misses the point that even if UK was accepting them back they would still have been there.

Conditions in the refugee camp are the problem. Two thirds of children there have died.

So those politicians complaining can do something to support the people running the camps. 

11 hours ago, redm said:

I noted that you decided not to finish my sentence, so I'll help you.

I said: " I worry about people who can't sympathise with other human beings in those circumstances"

And I do, I worry about people who can't sympathise with teenage girls who give birth and then lose three children in pretty much the most awful circumstances I can imagine. 

If that's moralising, I'm good with it.

Cool but no need to worry about me. You can sympathise with someone who chose to join a terrorist organisation through her own free will and now has to deal with the consequences of that choice. I couldn’t care less about her. I’ll reserve my sympathies for the likes of the Yazidi women and girls who her organisation kidnapped, raped, violated and murdered and who didn’t have the luxury of choice. And who received punishments from the female members of IS like Begum. 

2 minutes ago, Zico said:

Cool but no need to worry about me. You can sympathise with someone who chose to join a terrorist organisation through her own free will and now has to deal with the consequences of that choice. I couldn’t care less about her. I’ll reserve my sympathies for the likes of the Yazidi women and girls who her organisation kidnapped, raped, violated and murdered and who didn’t have the luxury of choice. And who received punishments from the female members of IS like Begum. 

Bang on

4 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

I think the point is that something probably could have been done but it wasn’t, and now a baby is dead. Javid was accused of playing totally transparent dog whistle politics with this long before the baby took ill and never should have withdrawn Begum’s citizenship. 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, redm said:

I think the point is that something probably could have been done but it wasn’t, and now a baby is dead. Javid was accused of playing totally transparent dog whistle politics with this long before the baby took ill and never should have withdrawn Begum’s citizenship. 

What a lot of cobblers.