British IS schoolgirl wants to return home

AlphonseCapone

wentworth jambo
On 20/06/2021 at 19:16, Jambof3tornado said:

She was stripped of her citizenship, she would have done harm to british citizens if given the opportunity, The idea anyone leaving to join a terror organisation should simply be allowed to come home after doing so, is frankly abhorrent.

This, this and this. Spot on. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

Governor Tarkin
4 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Just wait a month or two and I'm sure the Taliban in Afghanistan will welcome her with open arms.

Looking increasingly ike it, Jimbo.

A big ****-off futile game of whack-a-mole.

On 02/08/2021 at 19:08, Pap said:

Shes on Plenty of Fish.

there’s a blast from the past. Is that still going? Got many a shag from that website. And I met my wife 13 years ago 😂  (naw she wasn’t a plenty of fisher 😂)

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

She's looking good in her latest interview .

Made to look like that for the cameras. She can rot as far as I'm concerned.

Thought she couldn't take off her full hijab in the camp, because the other women would kill her if she did, or was that last years ploy to try and get back.

17 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Thought she couldn't take off her full hijab in the camp, because the other women would kill her if she did, or was that last years ploy to try and get back.

The baseball cap was a pathetic attempt at looking western.

People here will fall for that.  

5 minutes ago, Smithee said:

She's English

I know, but it looked like she was using something as symbolic as that.  Maybe not.  

I'm not sure what should happen to her.

Some could maybe advocate getting her back on condition that she helps with what makes someone at that age get involved and what can be done to prevent it.

Though it's too emotive for most rather than she gets she deserves.

There is the point that we know they can the young can be brainwashed into these things so why not try and learn from her.

I suppose trusting her is tbe other issue.  That and worshipped by other radicals.

Not an easy one this.  

She is english and theres no denying that.

Edited by Auldbenches

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I know, but it looked like she was using something as symbolic as that.  Maybe not.  

I'm not sure what should happen to her.

Some could maybe advocate getting her back on condition that she helps with what makes someone at that age get involved and what can be done to prevent it.

Though it's too emotive for most rather than she gets she deserves.

There is the point that we know they can the young can be brainwashed into these things so why not try and learn from her.

I suppose trusting her is tbe other issue.  That and worshipped by other radicals.

Not an easy one this.  

She is english and theres no denying that.

An English lassie looking western isn't something people will "fall for"

If anything, they're being manipulated by images of her in a hijab, which I thought everyone was against btw

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

An English lassie looking western isn't something people will "fall for"

If anything, they're being manipulated by images of her in a hijab, which I thought everyone was against btw

I suppose she can't do right on that one.  

The sad thing here is she has had kids that have died due to bad health conditions.  No matter what, that is wrong. 

19 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I suppose she can't do right on that one.  

The sad thing here is she has had kids that have died due to bad health conditions.  No matter what, that is wrong. 

Aye it's very sad, and she's been through a lot no matter how you feel about her

Just now, Smithee said:

Aye it's very sad, and she's been through a lot no matter how you feel about her

I agree on that.  Two newborns have died in this situation.  Not saying it's out government's fault but anyone must feel that isn't right.

This is what all that shite leads to.  It's never the ones who really deserve it, it's complete innocents like the newborns.  

Forget all the other shit, that is disgraceful. 

Jeffros Furios

Bring her back and see what information we can get ,

Plenty adult rapists, paedophiles and murders get a second chance .

We have to remember she was a brainwashed 15yr old .

My view has changed quite a bit as when IS were rampaging across Iraq and Syria

I would of been quite happy to see the likes of her taken out by the Russian/Iranians .

Eventually she has to go somewhere and It ain't going to be Bangladesh. 

Either bring her back or risk her ending up with IS again .

Javid has said that he saw images of what she was up to, when embroiled with ISIS, when he was Home Secretary, but he can’t say what he saw or knows about.

He further says that if the public knew then we wouldn’t have any doubts about keeping her out of the UK. It’s whether we can trust anyone in this government to be telling the truth without seeing the proof that is a problem.

Sorry for sounding a heartless ****. But she can stay and wallow in the shite that she created for herself. The real victims were her children, who didn’t stand a chance. Only ones I feel for in this whole situation.

29 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Javid has said that he saw images of what she was up to, when embroiled with ISIS, when he was Home Secretary, but he can’t say what he saw or knows about.

He further says that if the public knew then we wouldn’t have any doubts about keeping her out of the UK. It’s whether we can trust anyone in this government to be telling the truth without seeing the proof that is a problem.

It's not just someone in the government who has said things about her, as there has been one or two women who escaped ISIS and have stated that she was one of the female enforcers, happy to carry a kalashnikov and to order punishments to anyone who didn't toe the line.

Now, how factual is these informers information I don't know, but there is definately something wrong with someone who doesn't see anything wrong or disturbing with finding decapitated heads in the bin, so what, all pretty normal was her attitude towards that.

The very first interview she gave to John Sparks of Sky News was very telling, this was before the human rights lawyers got a hold of her and coached her on what to say, because in this first interview she was totally unrepentant about joining ISIS and came over as a thoroughly nasty piece of work.

46 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Would be nice to see and make up our own minds :lol:

The legal bill will be huge on her coming back, good payday for the legal teams.

All for a brainwashed dizzy schoolgirl.

Executed if she goes to Bangladesh, its up to us by the looks of it.

Total mess.

2 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

I agree on that.  Two newborns have died in this situation.  Not saying it's out government's fault but anyone must feel that isn't right.

This is what all that shite leads to.  It's never the ones who really deserve it, it's complete innocents like the newborns.  

Forget all the other shit, that is disgraceful. 

We don't know the circumstances on which the babies died. Doubt there were autopsies. Maybe the mother was neglectful. 

14 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Total mess.

I don't agree, she wants to come back, she should stand trial accused of terrorism. 

I've always believed that, should she come back, she would ultimately rot in jail for the rest of her life. 

From stuff I've read in the past, as alluded to above, im fairly sure that the UK government would be quite happy to shovel all the evidence they hold of her guilt right down her nasty little throat.  

And tarting herself up to look more western won't do it, well, maybe for some on here....

I watched her interview on GMB this morning. I just didn't believe a word she said. I'm certainly not buying into her Western appearance, baseball cap anaw. She'll be back in her hijab this evening. 

wentworth jambo
2 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

#### her. Let her rot and send out a message to any others who might contemplate doing the same.

End thread - nothing else needs to be said

16 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I watched her interview on GMB this morning. I just didn't believe a word she said. I'm certainly not buying into her Western appearance, baseball cap anaw. She'll be back in her hijab this evening. 

She's English.

36 minutes ago, Vansen said:

I don't agree, she wants to come back, she should stand trial accused of terrorism. 

I've always believed that, should she come back, she would ultimately rot in jail for the rest of her life. 

From stuff I've read in the past, as alluded to above, im fairly sure that the UK government would be quite happy to shovel all the evidence they hold of her guilt right down her nasty little throat.  

And tarting herself up to look more western won't do it, well, maybe for some on here....

She’d probably take that. Then the tax payer is paying for her.

Bugger that, leave her where she is and let her mull over choices.

14 minutes ago, Vansen said:

I hope thats true, then bring her back.

Sounds like it could be a good show.

10 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

She's looking good in her latest interview .

1 hour ago, Furious Styles said:

She’s pretty sexy now. 

Trying too hard:lol:

Tough shit, hen. You made an utterly abhorrent choice in life and you must now live with the consequences.  Sin in haste, repent at leisure. She doesn't sound  remorseful to me. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her. Let her fate serve as a deterrent to others considering following suit.

She wants to help fight terrorism?

Excellent....get her a skin-tight jumpsuit, some cool weapons and gadgets, high tech car and she can be the UK's Black Widow, behind the lines in Syria keeping us all safe.

Ahvenjihads Assemble!

(Too much?)

That interview has probably set her chances back a fair bit.  The arrogance,  confrontational tone,  the use of "you" and "your" when talking about the UK.  

You can't simply compartmentalise that kind of illegality and worse as belonging to some kind of temporary blip.  She would need extensive therapy,  deradicalisation and reintegration,  as well as lengthy surveillance from the security services.  She aint going to face any UK criminal trial and prison sentence because the lawyers will be falling over each other to have her cleared on human rights terms.  

Cack-handed attempt at influencing public opinion by someone who's hoping to make a killing on her return and inevitable selling of her story.

14 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Wizards sleeve

Like a cave in the Aleppo Mountains....

(Even I'm embarrassed by that comment

:facepalm:)

41 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

She wants to help fight terrorism?

Excellent....get her a skin-tight jumpsuit, some cool weapons and gadgets, high tech car and she can be the UK's Black Widow, behind the lines in Syria keeping us all safe.

Ahvenjihadis Assemble!

(Too much?)

you missed an i out. and yes i read that in a chris evans, captain america voice

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Can't blame her for trying, but it's pretty transparent. If she's quick enough to give up her ISIS-led brand of Islamism, what's to say she wouldn't be just as quick to return to it. I'd believe her more if was still wearing a burqa and told us that her faith had seen her through these tough times, but came across remorseful about joining their cause. 

i've not seen the interview but going on what people have said the person who has coached her on how to perform in interviews has not done a good job. her language as mentioned the you and yours and as you say the western clothing rather than burqa and leaning on her faith makes it very transparent about her true intentions 

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Wizards sleeve

pinilla.png.e3d5121e499ac258c0ccc22c5641ea81.png

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

Like a cave in the Aleppo Mountains...

pinilla.png.e3d5121e499ac258c0ccc22c5641ea81.pngpinilla.png.e3d5121e499ac258c0ccc22c5641ea81.png