British IS schoolgirl wants to return home

AlphonseCapone

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I'd sooner take in the Yazidi woman these IS subhumans preyed on. 

I think we all would, JackLadd.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

Malinga the Swinga
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I think we all would, JackLadd.

There are still some, including those on here, who feel sorry for her, who feel she is being treated unfairly and who would accept her back instantly. 

Not for me, she can rot under whatever stone she is lying below. 

3 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

There are still some, including those on here, who feel sorry for her, who feel she is being treated unfairly and who would accept her back instantly.

There's a pretty massive difference between each of these phrases, but I'm certain you had no intention of conflating any of them. :thumbsup: That in spite of the fact that literally no one has come close to expressing the latter. Major conditions imposed has been the barest of minimums.

And you know, it's pretty easy to just admit she is being treated unfairly, but you don't care if she is. 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Not for me, she can rot under whatever stone she is lying below. 

That's half of it at least.

Other people think the only way to ensure our own rights, is to treat even the worst examples of humanity with fairness. They understand that if governments are allowed to pick and choose whose rights they respect, any of us might be next.

Finally, it's also possible to feel sorry for someone whilst also wanting her to face justice in a way that fully respects due process and the sanctity of the law—that is if the law actually means anything after all.

Malinga the Swinga

Like I said, some still feel sorry for her, despite her lack of regret for what she and her friends did. 

Her being denied entry to UK isn't unfair, kids being bombed at concert is unfair. She had choice, they did not. 

Nobody has said accept her back with open arms.

If the UK can be allowed to strip citizenship from anybody it doesn't like, then what's to stop China, Myanmar or anybody else for making undesirables stateless and have no legal protections at all?

Repatriate her, use the much-vaunted UK legal system, prosecute her and jail her.

It's not even as if the "strip citizenship" rule is being used across the board. Plenty of people come back from fighting overseas all the time but they're not being denied entry and stripped of status. She's being singled out for special treatment to appease the Daily Mail crowd. It's 100% political and nothing to do with international law.

But then we know how this government feels about international law.

And that's a slippery slope.

• 3 months later...
Jeffros Furios

Amongst wanting to come back home she also has information which she wishes to share with the UK authorities .

Is it all a bluff and she"s still a Jihadi or do we bring her home and use her information and deradicalise her ? 

Has anyones opinion  mellowed and now see her as a silly brainwashed girl who deserves a second chance ? 

The camp she is held has sent quite a lot of the Jihadi brides back to thier European countries of birth 

Something has to be done with her .

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Amongst wanting to come back home she also has information which she wishes to share with the UK authorities .

Is it all a bluff and she"s still a Jihadi or do we bring her home and use her information and deradicalise her ? 

Has anyones opinion  mellowed and now see her as a silly brainwashed girl who deserves a second chance ? 

The camp she is held has sent quite a lot of the Jihadi brides back to thier European countries of birth 

She could provide information she wishes to share from where she is now. She could also have shared it months ago. 

Didn't trust her then, don't trust her now. She made her choice. Leave her to live her life where she is.

Jeffros Furios
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

She could provide information she wishes to share from where she is now. She could also have shared it months ago. 

Didn't trust her then, don't trust her now. She made her choice. Leave her to live her life where she is.

The camp where she lives is being scaled back and eventually closed  

If we don't take her back she could quite easily go back to IS territory and spawn more Jihadis .

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Jeffros Furios said:

The camp where she lives is being scaled back and eventually closed  

If we don't take her back she could quite easily go back to IS territory and spawn more Jihadis .

I don't care what hole she crawls into as long as it isn't here. I'm sure Isis would love to have her back now she is volunteering to give out information on them.

Governor Tarkin
27 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I remember the days when you would've shot her yourself.

She made her bed and stayed with ISIS till the bitter end, that's not a stupid mistake. If isis hadn't been blasted out she'd still be churning out little baby terrorists and administering the bins of severed heads outside her front door. 

She had no remorse when they 1st caught up with her and her new found conscience is just more bullshit. 

Unknown user

If she was white the papers would have been outraged by a minor being groomed and brainwashed into leaving her life in Britain to get married off and bairned by a terrorist organisation.

If she was white.

Governor Tarkin
25 minutes ago, Smithee said:

If she was white the papers would have been outraged by a minor being groomed and brainwashed into leaving her life in Britain to get married off and bairned by a terrorist organisation.

If she was white.

Oh the injustice.

13 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I would probably allow her to to comeback, then probably arrest her on landing in the UK and charge her with a variety offences and then let it go through the legal process.

I’m not all that comfortable with citizenship being removed. I believe she should be allowed to return but face the consequences of her actions.

She's British so she's our responsibility.

She should've been brought back right at the start, put through the legal process, and jailed accordingly.

Maybe her totally innocent 3 week old baby boy might not have died.

There's the real tragedy in this story. Three dead children.

The Mighty Thor

This is the shit GB NEWS was made for. 

Watching blood pressures spiral and ruddy chops getting ruddier. 

Its the simple things 👍

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

If she was white.

No such outrage for the only 23 year old Jack Letts https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/18/jack-letts-stripped-british-citizenship-isis-canada

38 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Oh the injustice.

She should've been brought back right at the start, put through the legal process, and jailed accordingly.

I was 100% against her coming back at the start (like many others) however I think you are bang on. Get her back, put her through the justice system and, if she's full of remorse as she now claims to be, let her prove it from inside a prison for a few years. She will either sink or swim. If she turns her life around, it shows Britain in a decent light in which it gave a radicalised 15 year old a chance to grow up and maybe even have a half decent life in the free, democratic country where she was born. If she is still of the jihad way of thinking I'm fairly certain the counsellors that are tasked with dealing with her will see through her pretty quickly.  By keeping her away, I honestly think it gives the British based extremists another excuse to hate the big, bad Western world (and more specifically the UK based ones to hate the UK even more). 

47 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

This. ^^

Bring her back, get the legal process done and jail time.

Afterwards have her release license specifically tied to some sort of public payback order so she works specifically to support de-radicalisation of young people.

Time for this country to start being the grown ups in the room again instead of pandering to Gammons who cry snowflake every two mins. 

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Mysterion said:

This. ^^

Bring her back, get the legal process done and jail time.

Afterwards have her release license specifically tied to some sort of public payback order so she works specifically to support de-radicalisation of young people.

Time for this country to start being the grown ups in the room again instead of pandering to Gammons who cry snowflake every two mins. 

Pigeonholing a sizeable section of society like that isn't very grown up either tbh.

Ron Burgundy
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Pigeonholing a sizeable section of society like that isn't very grown up either tbh.

I've never heard an intelligent grown up describe someone as gammon. Likewise the counter insult of Libtard is equally childish.

19 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Obviously we all remember when he was a 15 year old lassie groomed by a terrorist organisation

Nice one. An impressionable young man isn't similar? I probably still would've voted for SNP when I was 23.

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Yet you're happy to agree with pigeonholing when it's aimed at nationalists.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, IronJambo said:

Nice one. An impressionable young man isn't similar? I probably still would've voted for SNP when I was 23.

I'm talking about how the papers would have responded if a 15 year old blonde haired, blue eyed lassie had been groomed into leaving her suburban life to get married off and bairned by a terrorist organisation.

Jack Letts isn't relevant to that.

5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Haha.

I don't think it is - we need to have a general description because it covers multiple race/creed/class rather than just saying "Southern white van man"

Gammon Snowflakes don't get a free pass to not be called out for their behaviours which mimic those who they prosecute as woke.

15 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I've never heard an intelligent grown up describe someone as gammon. Likewise the counter insult of Libtard is equally childish.

We have to have a method of generalisation to describe what is essentially a movement that has encompassed multiple right wing views. It's short sighted not to accept the concept of the Gammon. 

Gammon covers the right wing offended who baulk angrily at change in society when people highlight injustice. 

Anger sadly drives weak political leadership in the UK.

It's important to differentiate between the people who are perpetually offended versus the decent people who may just happen to be politically right/centre right. 

For those reasons i disagree with your opening sentence (and it's Ok you articulated your view). 

Governor Tarkin
24 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yet you're happy to agree with pigeonholing when it's aimed at nationalists.

No. No I'm not.

Jambo-Jimbo

I was all for letting her rot and had said so on here many a time, however the issue about her being allowed back into the UK isn't going to go away, and sooner or later we'll probably have to take her back anyway, so just get it over with.

However, I'd make sure that she faced the full and I mean full force of the law.

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

It's important to differentiate between the people who are perpetually offended versus the decent people who may just happen to be politically right/centre right. 

I don't think gammon does that, it's just another barrier to constructive discourse.

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

No. No I'm not.

Well you either do it or you do it taking the piss. Hard to tell online.

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I don't think gammon does that, it's just another barrier to constructive discourse.

I understand your position but i disagree. The problem is when you deal with the spoiled bairn (or bully) you have to take them head on. We've pussyfooted around for too long now and been told by that demographic that people are weak and they are strong. 

It's the opposite - it's people putting up the strong man front who need to be challenged to then have the constructive discourse. 

Edited by Mysterion

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Well you either do it or you do it taking the piss. Hard to tell online.

Always assume the latter. :D

Jeffros Furios

What has gammon, gb news and  colour of skin got to do with the topic.

Quite sad .

Unknown user
6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Always assume the latter. :D

:laugh2: that's my rule.

If I say something that could be taken negatively, I meant the other one, and I'll swear to that on a Bible

48 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

The beauty of the term Gammon is that it's use immediately triggers Gammons to self identify by saying how offensive its use is.

They'll often proceed, without a hint of irony, to complain how Wokies are trying to curtail free speech.

Ron Burgundy
1 minute ago, fancy a brew said:

The beauty of the term Gammon is that it's use immediately triggers Gammons to self identify by saying how offensive its use is.

They'll often proceed, without a hint of irony, to complain how Wokies are trying to curtail free speech.

Is that a view shared by all or just Libtards and wokies?

Lets be honest, they are all tragic patter.

Wokies, libtards, gammons. Fecking bairns.

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

If she was white.

Not sure.

There are white women terrorists from Britain on the run. Never seen any sympathy for them. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brit-jihadi-white-widow-dodging-23194238.amp

9 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Is that a view shared by all or just Libtards and wokies?

Lets be honest, they are all tragic patter.

Wokies, libtards, gammons. Fecking bairns.

I'm not going to argue about it being childish, but I doubt anyone gives a monkey's about being called woke or a libtard, but Gammons' inherent anger seems to rise a notch or two at its use.

Maybe they'd appreciate a trigger warning so they could go to their safe space, the delicate wee snowflakes.

Edited by fancy a brew

Jeffros Furios
2 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

I'm not going to argue about it being childish, but I doubt anyone gives a monkey's about being called woke or a libtard, but Gammons' inherent anger seems to rise a notch or two at its use.

Maybe they'd appreciate a trigger warning so they could go to their safe space, the delicate wee snowflakes.

😀  what has the above got to do with the topic ? 

4 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Sorry, I feel bad now.

I realise gammon has no place on an Isis thread.

Ron Burgundy
4 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I think the gammons want Britain to wash its hands off her and the Libtards want her to become a teacher/guru of other easily swayed teenage wannabe terrorists.

And the snowflake's are the people on both sides who think feelings trump facts.

Unknown user
23 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Not sure.

There are white women terrorists from Britain on the run. Never seen any sympathy for them. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brit-jihadi-white-widow-dodging-23194238.amp

She was 30.

Like I say, a white minor being groomed, brainwashed and married into terrorism would have been treated differently.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I'm talking about how the papers would have responded if a 15 year old blonde haired, blue eyed lassie had been groomed into leaving her suburban life to get married off and bairned by a terrorist organisation.

Jack Letts isn't relevant to that.

We don't have that example do we. We have an example of how a young white British male was treated. I doubt 15 years old, female and blonde would be treated much different. You have an example up illustrate something else?

Governor Tarkin
47 minutes ago, fancy a brew said:

The beauty of the term Gammon is that it's use immediately triggers Gammons

:seething:

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

I doubt 15 years old, female and blonde would be treated much different.

She would if she was all fresh faced and innocent when she was groomed, and had become pumpable during her tour with the Jihadis. 🤷‍♂️

John Gentleman
On 14/02/2019 at 21:23, Zico said:

Remove her citizenship. She can rot where she is.

On 15/02/2019 at 02:07, Boris said:

She's more than welcome to return, just don't expect anything other than a healthy jail sentence at the end of it.  After the interrogation etc

That's if she isn't arrested and tried elsewhere first.

Even the government acknowledge this.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/feb/14/uk-isis-britons-officials-risk-syria-schoolgirl-shamima-begum

You can't just strip a person of their nationality/citizenship.  If they had dual nationality, then perhaps there is a case, but if you are British, and British alone, what do you then become?

And where do you draw the line?  What crimes could amount to loss of citizenship?

Correct. If she has sole Brit citizenship, she can't be stripped of it. No act of government can render a person stateless. A bit more here:
https://www.lawfareblog.com/limits-british-citizenship

3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

She would if she was all fresh faced and innocent when she was groomed, and had become pumpable during her tour with the Jihadis. 🤷‍♂️

You're wrong.

She converted to Islam and married the London bomber when she was a teenager. 

I've never seen any sympathy for her. She's been vilified and turned into a major terrorist mastermind. 

Edited by Mikey1874

3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:seething:

I'd love to reply (it was a real zinger too), but Mr Furious has already warned me for posting off topic. :sad:

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You're wrong.

She converted to Islam and married the London bomber when she was a teenager. 

I said pumpable. :(

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, fancy a brew said:

I'd love to reply (it was a real zinger too), but Mr Furious has already warned me for posting off topic. :sad:

Bash on. Furioso is just an angry gammon ****.