British IS schoolgirl wants to return home

AlphonseCapone

fabienleclerq
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Aye because that's much better than them, isn't it. That is exactly the attitude that caused this shite in the first place and Isis was born (and probably funded) by the fecking yanks and its wee nyaff.

I read this story and thought hang her, then for some reason I agreed with Jacob Rees Mogg (Question time). If you take Isis out of the equation, she was, at the time,  brainwashed, married underage and abused. If it was any other girl we'd be doing all we can to help her. Then again helping any terrorists is illegal, but as far as I can see, NI and Wm had and has a few in parliament.

Utter shite, she has shown no remorse. She isn't 15, even if she was at that age you are capable of knowing joining terrorist groups is a bit naughty and there may be consequences. Seeing severed heads didn't bother her so you would presume she was ok with them being removed in the first place. The only criticism she's had of IS is that they killed Muslims not just non believers. 

She's an adult, she's made her bed.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

Francis Albert
Just now, ri Alban said:

Aye because that's much better than them, isn't it. That is exactly the attitude that caused this shite in the first place and Isis was born (and probably funded) by the fecking yanks and its wee nyaff.

I read this story and thought hang her, then for some reason I agreed with Jacob Rees Mogg (Question time). If you take Isis out of the equation, she was, at the time,  brainwashed, married underage and abused. If it was any other girl we'd be doing all we can to help her. Then again helping any terrorists is illegal, but as far as I can see, NI and Wm had and has a few in parliament.

Good post. JRM is a more complicated person than the swirling eyed bigot and racist caricature. I don't know the exact circumstances of how she ended up as she did and I don't think anyone does. But hey let's just kill the bitch.

12 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Utter shite, she has shown no remorse. She isn't 15, even if she was at that age you are capable of knowing joining terrorist groups is a bit naughty and there may be consequences. Seeing severed heads didn't bother her so you would presume she was ok with them being removed in the first place. The only criticism she's had of IS is that they killed Muslims not just non believers. 

..so we should kill her - like glynnlondon suggests ...:confused:

12 hours ago, davemclaren said:

As others have alluded to, you can’t just make people stateless. 

Well you'd think that, but the Uk passed a law allowing the government to revoke citizenship of people who join prescribed groups.

The Immigration Act 2014 allows the home secretary to declare a person stateless.

1 minute ago, Cade said:

Well you'd think that, but the Uk passed a law allowing the government to revoke citizenship of people who join prescribed groups.

The Immigration Act 2014 allows the home secretary to declare a person stateless.

I mean, Parliament can pass any law it wants. The UK still has treaty obligations which complicate matters in practice quite a bit.

I get that making someone stateless is a Human Rights thing, but I'm not sure I see the reason why "belonging" to a country is a fundamental right for a person to have. I get some of the other stuff, a right to family and all that, but I don't see why having to be a citizen of a particular nation is such a big deal. 

Mind you, I want to eat people so maybe I'm not the best person to judge..... 

Edited by Normthebarman

43 minutes ago, Cade said:

Has it been tested in court yet?

40 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

I get that making someone stateless is a Human Rights thing, but I'm not sure I see the reason why "belonging" to a country is a fundamental right for a person to have. I get some of the other stuff, a right to family and all that, but I don't see why having to be a citizen of a particular nation is such a big deal. 

Mind you, I want to eat people so maybe I'm not the best person to judge..... 

Imagine a situation where someone is born in a country and therefore has all the rights offered in that country (which should be a given, but that's another point). Then imagine that the country in question says "Naw, you're no longer a citizen of this country". However, no other country steps in to say "Ok, you can be a citizen of this country then". The person is effectively stateless, unable to travel to other countries, and very likely not allowed to enjoy the full rights of citizens in their country, and indeed may be very restricted as to those rights. This would be a powerful means for a country to oppress people or whole groups of people that it doesn't like. Except it isn't "would", it is "is". There are currently millions of folk around the world in this situation.

The dry description: https://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Pages/Nationality.aspx

A more friendly description: http://www.humanrights.is/en/human-rights-education-project/human-rights-concepts-ideas-and-fora/the-human-rights-protection-of-vulnerable-groups/stateless-persons

fabienleclerq
2 hours ago, felix said:

..so we should kill her - like glynnlondon suggests ...:confused:

No, we should take away her citizenship or make it clear she cannot return.

26 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Imagine a situation where someone is born in a country and therefore has all the rights offered in that country (which should be a given, but that's another point). Then imagine that the country in question says "Naw, you're no longer a citizen of this country". However, no other country steps in to say "Ok, you can be a citizen of this country then". The person is effectively stateless, unable to travel to other countries, and very likely not allowed to enjoy the full rights of citizens in their country, and indeed may be very restricted as to those rights. This would be a powerful means for a country to oppress people or whole groups of people that it doesn't like. Except it isn't "would", it is "is". There are currently millions of folk around the world in this situation.

The dry description: https://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/Pages/Nationality.aspx

A more friendly description: http://www.humanrights.is/en/human-rights-education-project/human-rights-concepts-ideas-and-fora/the-human-rights-protection-of-vulnerable-groups/stateless-persons

I get why not having a state can cause these problems. It's just that, to me, it should be irrelevant what country you belong to. There are certain fundamental rights people should have regardless of where they are from and where they live. Not being British, for example, shouldn't affect those rights. I suppose I get why we have to have the state thing, to protect people, i'm just not sure I agree it's an inalienable human right though. 

Edited by Normthebarman

On 14/02/2019 at 11:38, Jeff said:

If we let someone back in who is apparently 'gutted' about not becoming a martyr on the battlefield then questions surely need to be asked.

Arrange a drone strike on her

Tough but fair ?

Personally I’m torn between remembering what a wee arsehole I was at 15 and what seems to be her total lack of remorse. 

Then again I was still an arse at 19. Think the risk is still present so its a niet from me

8 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

I get why not having a state can cause these problems. It's just that, to me, it should be irrelevant what country you belong to. There are certain fundamental rights people should have regardless of where they are from and where they live. Not being British, for example, shouldn't affect those rights. I suppose I get why we have to the state thing, to protect people, i'm just not sure I agree it's an inalienable human right though. 

Imagine that a country, let's call it Normland, offers free health care to its citizens. It decides to strip you of citizenship. You are poor and have nowhere to go. Where does that leave you as a non-Normlander living in Normland? And that is only one right of many that countries can provide to their citizens. It's an inalienable human right in order to stop folk having other rights stripped from them arbitrarily or otherwise by governments who are seeking to oppress them. Pretty fundamental I would say.

Edited by redjambo

3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Tough but fair ?

Personally I’m torn between remembering what a wee arsehole I was at 15 and what seems to be her total lack of remorse. 

Then again I was still an arse at 19. Think the risk is still present so its a niet from me

I was an arse at 15 but I never got round to joining a terrorist group. Chap door run was as far as it got

In just catching up a bit I see that talking about the severed head she saw in a bin that "didn't faze her"...

The dead person was someone fighting ISIS so quite likely a Syrian soldier or Kurdish or other militia. She seems to say it was okay because he was "an enemy of Islam".

Now given most people in UK are against ISIS (though many Muslims support them) and would fight against them if needed then she supports the killing and beheading of me and many people here in UK. 

2 hours ago, Cade said:

The UK are a permanent member of the U.N. Yes?  

4 hours ago, fabienleclerq said:

What about the Merks who fought for the Kurds, or any group we back against governments we don't like. Do we not take their citizenship too? It is the law and these groups are internationally recognised  as terrorists. The Saudis do the same things as Isis and we sell them arms to do it.  Hypocrite!

Edited by ri Alban

fabienleclerq
41 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

What about the Merks who fought for the Kurds, or any group we back against governments we don't like. Do we not take their citizenship too? It is the law and these groups are internationally recognised  as terrorists. The Saudis do the same things as Isis and we sell them arms to do it.  Hypocrite!

Go and explain how I'm a hypocrite?

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

I was an arse at 15 but I never got round to joining a terrorist group. Chap door run was as far as it got

You didn’t grow up in da ghetto of a Notth Wales village tho didja?

We used to phone up all the C Lyons in the phone book and make seal noises at them

****** hardcore!

She can **** off. Why should we pay for her to have a baby when she would happily see anyone of us murdered. She showed no sympathy for the people who's heads she seen in a bin so why should she expect any. Shes probably safer where she is anyway.

See when she was living it up in her isis utopia with her shiny new husband and giving high fives everytime we shirked when we saw the beheadings videos.

See every time we have learnt of their absolute hatred of us and every time a bomb killed children at a gig and people on tubes and buses.

See every time they say that.

Don't fall for it.

She has made her her bed and has no place here.

13 hours ago, Herbert said:

She can **** off. Why should we pay for her to have a baby when she would happily see anyone of us murdered. She showed no sympathy for the people who's heads she seen in a bin so why should she expect any. Shes probably safer where she is anyway.

Let her come back but she has to have the baby in jail and she stays there 

9 hours ago, Janbo1874 said:

See when she was living it up in her isis utopia with her shiny new husband and giving high fives everytime we shirked when we saw the beheadings videos.

See every time we have learnt of their absolute hatred of us and every time a bomb killed children at a gig and people on tubes and buses.

See every time they say that.

Don't fall for it.

She has made her her bed and has no place here.

And would she want to be coming home if she was still in Raqqa with her husband?  Of course not, she'd quite happily still be there given half the chance.

Unlike one of the girls who traveled with her, who managed to get a message out saying that she'd made a mistake, hated it all and wanted to come home, she was seemingly later killed in a Russian airstrike.

On 16/02/2019 at 10:00, Francis Albert said:

Good post. JRM is a more complicated person than the swirling eyed bigot and racist caricature. I don't know the exact circumstances of how she ended up as she did and I don't think anyone does. But hey let's just kill the bitch.

The problem with JRM is that he is posh.

Folk do not see by that.

I think he is a brilliant mp.

Explains his reasons on his views and gives others a chance to put their views across.

I don't always agree with him but he sure does makes you think about things in a different light.

51 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

she thinks she deserves sympathy

"People should have sympathy towards me for everything I've been through."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47270857

I think the people who deserve sympathy are the poor owners of the heads she saw in the bin, you know the ones she 'wasn't fazed by' seeing.

She also says in the same interview that;

"It's made me stronger, tougher. I married my husband. I wouldn't have found someone like him back in the UK."

No fecking shit Sherlock, AK47 gun totting terrorists are not what you usually see wandering the streets of the UK, thankfully.

Just heard her say in an interview with Sky News that she knew about the executions & the beheadings before she left for Syria and she was OK with that.

She has also just said that things started to get tough when "we" lost Raqqa.

She can fecking rot in Syria I'm afarid.

53 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I think the people who deserve sympathy are the poor owners of the heads she saw in the bin, you know the ones she 'wasn't fazed by' seeing.

She also says in the same interview that;

"It's made me stronger, tougher. I married my husband. I wouldn't have found someone like him back in the UK."

No fecking shit Sherlock, AK47 gun totting terrorists are not what you usually see wandering the streets of the UK, thankfully.

Just heard her say in an interview with Sky News that she knew about the executions & the beheadings before she left for Syria and she was OK with that.

She has also just said that things started to get tough when "we" lost Raqqa.

She can fecking rot in Syria I'm afarid.

This, every day of the week. You've spoken for me. Her attitude is unacceptable. She can rot forever in a dark smelly place far away from here.

Surely her leaving to go to Syria and join IS is supporting terrorism, therefore should be the prosecuted and then jailed for the rest of her life.

Absolutely no chance should she be allowed back into the UK. Would be a danger to society and some of her comments back that up by saying she has no regrets going and she was fine with all the killings and beheadings. 

Should rot over there and the only reason she wants to come back to the UK is to abuse the benefits available.

Edited by Famous 1874

17 hours ago, davemclaren said:

That fat **** would love a barrage of terrorist attacks in Europe to help his ridiculous travel ban in America.

6 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

Get John worboys to pick her up at the airport. 

She can roommate with Elliot Rodger.

On 14/02/2019 at 12:31, The Real Maroonblood said:

I hope her next jobby is a hedgehog.

i hope her next jobby an entire family of especially large porcupines

9 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Surely her leaving to go to Syria and join IS is supporting terrorism, therefore should be the prosecuted and then jailed for the rest of her life.

Absolutely no chance should she be allowed back into the UK. Would be a danger to society and some of her comments back that up by saying she has no regrets going and she was fine with all the killings and beheadings. 

Should rot over there and the only reason she wants to come back to the UK is to abuse the benefits available.

Make up your mind. How can we prosecute her and jail her for the rest of her life but also not allow her back in the uk??

17 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Make up your mind. How can we prosecute her and jail her for the rest of her life but also not allow her back in the uk??

Obviously meant that if she was allowed back then she should be jailed ffs

Watched her interview with Sky.

Nope. You don't get come to back.

No remorse, no apologies, no regrets. Simply seems like IS didn't win so she wants out now. "I had a good time here" she says?!?

If you make a terrorist welcoming unfazed beheading housewife bed.....you stay in that bed.

You chose poorly. Now **** off.

jack D and coke

It shows the cesspit some parts of the U.K. are now that this happens, tower hamlets she’s from. 

I believe her father went on marches shouting death to Britain etc too so lovely background she came from. 

She shouldn’t be allowed to set foot here again but I’ve no doubt she will. 

luckyBatistuta
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It shows the cesspit some parts of the U.K. are now that this happens, tower hamlets she’s from. 

I believe her father went on marches shouting death to Britain etc too so lovely background she came from. 

She shouldn’t be allowed to set foot here again but I’ve no doubt she will. 

All still happy to sponge off our society though. They hate everything about us, yet still live here and take all they can get when it suits them. Agree bud, she should never be allowed to return, but sadly she will. Listened to a phone in on the radio last night and just can’t get my head around how there are so many people saying they feel sorry for her. Try turning your sympathy to the relatives of those they tortured and butchered to death you absolute welts. This country is so ####ing soft, really is.

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

All still happy to sponge off our society though. They hate everything about us, yet still live here and take all they can get when it suits them. Agree bud, she should never be allowed to return, but sadly she will. Listened to a phone in on the radio last night and just can’t get my head around how there are so many people saying they feel sorry for her. Try turning your sympathy to the relatives of those they tortured and butchered to death you absolute welts. This country is so ####ing soft, really is.

We truly are a soft touch nowadays.

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

This 100%

Aw poor wee lamb just wants to come home

Im sure the folk whose heads were piled up in ****ing dustbins fancied going home too