Surviving R. Kelly

Beast Boy

Is anyone else watching this. Robert Kelly the R’n’B singer and record producer is a paedophile. It’s the sort of open secret that has been known about Savile and Gadd for years, and many have turned the other way and let his victims down. He has so much money and influence, I still wouldn’t bet against him beating the charges though.

I’ve watched the first two episodes, but the third hasn’t been made available on ‘On Demand’ yet. I thought it might be a 24 hours after showing live thing, but it still wasn’t on 25 hours later.

No apoilers please.

32 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

Hes been charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. 

Literally just read that. Anyone watched the docu?

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Literally just read that. Anyone watched the docu?

Not me. What channel was it on? 

1 hour ago, Dino Velvet said:

Not me. What channel was it on? 

Some shitey cable thing called ‘Crime+Punishment’.

Templeton Peck

I've watched this as it was in the boxed sets section on sky, and its truly shocking. Charged in 2002 for sexual offenses, then the same week he sang at the opening ceremony of the winter olympics. Revered by pastors and the church. Case collapsed due to neither side attending court with the suspicion of payouts. Sad thing is it continues although looks like theres now been a change and someone willing to take him on.

12 hours ago, Templeton Peck said:

I've watched this as it was in the boxed sets section on sky, and its truly shocking. Charged in 2002 for sexual offenses, then the same week he sang at the opening ceremony of the winter olympics. Revered by pastors and the church. Case collapsed due to neither side attending court with the suspicion of payouts. Sad thing is it continues although looks like theres now been a change and someone willing to take him on.

Throws money at people to make allegations/charges go away.

Michael Jackson is to be the subject of the next one apparently.