Racism by Talbot fans

Selkirkhmfc1874

Say What Again
4 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Yes. I could have worded that better. ?

We all knew what you meant ??

4 hours ago, Locky said:

There is a police control room. There is police situated within the stadium. If a fan reports it to the nearest steward, I'd expect that steward to have some form of procedure where they can report it to a police officer, who in turn can monitor it. 

Stewards in the stands aren't all that interested as far as I've seen.

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Whatever happened about that alleged racism incident against Motherwell ? Was there not some conclusive video evidence ?

Think it concluded there was no incidence of racism.

7 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

My concern is this.  A guy shouts out a clearly racist remark and several people around him hear it.  One of those who heard it reports it to a Steward and points out the guy who did it.  What happens next?  What process is the steward supposed to follow?

Stewards on a few quid an hour, are they trained to deal with this type of situation?  Half of them look like they would xxxx their pants if somebody asked them to do something and the other half look about 12 years old.

Or are we all supposed to phone he Hearts hot line to report it?  Home fans might do that post game but what about away fans who want to do the right thing at the time they can only approach a steward.  The polis are never seen these days.

You need two stewards to hear it to report it.

fabienleclerq
3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I have heard the term “black” being used colloqually as meaning dirty. As in “mate, yer trainers are black, you take a shortcut through a field”?

The comments were more "she's black like" or "what a black barsteward", which probably just mean dirty like you say.

13 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

Who actually cares?If it's illegal then the cops will deal with it,way some go on about it would make one think it's them personally who is getting abused.

Are you ****ing simple? Or you on drugs or something?

8 hours ago, jake said:

Ah right, I must have missed the apology from the Motherwell manager. 

37 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

He'll no jump in like that again, i'd wager. Got to certain when these things occur.....or not occur in this instance !

15 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

Who actually cares?If it's illegal then the cops will deal with it,way some go on about it would make one think it's them personally who is getting abused.

Ah yes, who cares that 2 of our black players were abused for the colour of their skin? Racists are total scum, lowest of the low and should always be challenged regardless of whether its you getting abused personally or not.

Your attitude is selfish, backwards and makes you a part of the problem.

Fozzyonthefence
9 hours ago, jake said:

Have the charges definitely been dropped?  Seems to have gone all quiet and the last thing i can recall is Budge saying something along the lines of it wasn’t as clear cut as first thought.  Whether that means it was “stand up if you hate Kickback”, I have no idea.

If these guys were indeed innocent it would be nice to see it made public and acknowledged by BBC, Robinson, etc.  This is mud that has stuck to the club’s and if it was  a mistake it should be made very public to repair that damage.

Selkirkhmfc1874
39 minutes ago, boag1874 said:

Ah yes, who cares that 2 of our black players were abused for the colour of their skin? Racists are total scum, lowest of the low and should always be challenged regardless of whether its you getting abused personally or not.

Your attitude is selfish, backwards and makes you a part of the problem.

Totally agree with you 

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

1 hour ago, Boab said:

He'll no jump in like that again, i'd wager. Got to certain when these things occur.....or not occur in this instance !

59 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Have the charges definitely been dropped?  Seems to have gone all quiet and the last thing i can recall is Budge saying something along the lines of it wasn’t as clear cut as first thought.  Whether that means it was “stand up if you hate Kickback”, I have no idea.

If these guys were indeed innocent it would be nice to see it made public and acknowledged by BBC, Robinson, etc.  This is mud that has stuck to the club’s and if it was  a mistake it should be made very public to repair that damage.

There were posters on here who were 100% positive about the  guilt of the supporters involved.

It led to a whole section of our support namely N.  Being vilified by the usual suspects.

18 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

My concern is this.  A guy shouts out a clearly racist remark and several people around him hear it.  One of those who heard it reports it to a Steward and points out the guy who did it.  What happens next?  What process is the steward supposed to follow?

Stewards on a few quid an hour, are they trained to deal with this type of situation?  Half of them look like they would xxxx their pants if somebody asked them to do something and the other half look about 12 years old.

Or are we all supposed to phone he Hearts hot line to report it?  Home fans might do that post game but what about away fans who want to do the right thing at the time they can only approach a steward.  The polis are never seen these days.

the polis don't want to know either half the time.

13 minutes ago, jake said:

There were posters on here who were 100% positive about the  guilt of the supporters involved.

It led to a whole section of our support namely N.  Being vilified by the usual suspects.

Quite.

It would be naive in the extreme to think everyone who rocks up to Tynecastle is a saint but this episode was a classic guilty by hearsay KB extravaganza !

Edited by Boab

julienbrellier
16 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

:what:

31 minutes ago, jake said:

And, like the supposed sectarianism against Lennon, it ended up on Sky Sports News.

We can do all the community, touchy-feely stuff we like, it's those headliens that people outside the club notice and yet it seems certain individuals are allowed to throw accusations around with no proper evidence, and certainly no subsequent apology.

15 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

And, like the supposed sectarianism against Lennon, it ended up on Sky Sports News.

We can do all the community, touchy-feely stuff we like, it's those headliens that people outside the club notice and yet it seems certain individuals are allowed to throw accusations around with no proper evidence, and certainly no subsequent apology.

Has anyone any concrete info on the state of play about that alleged incident ?

I think you're right though, NB. If stuff is getting flung around with all the publicity it attracts, the opposite should receive the same publicity.

It went very quiet, very quickly.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

You were around an hour late with that advice BoD.

I know...

''the dork from nooo york''.

2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I know...

''the dork from nooo york''.

:lol:

Seriously though, that was possibly the worst post I’ve ever read on Kickback, and believe me that takes some doing!

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Dino Velvet said:

Name change incoming.....

1st thing I thought of. I've written it down just in case.

Bridge of Djoum

:lol:

Seriously though, that was possibly the worst post I’ve ever read on Kickback, and believe me that takes some doing!

It was a belter. Shame it was removed. 

I hope the Daily Mail isn't sold out at his newsagent. 

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

It was a belter. Shame it was removed. 

I hope the Daily Mail isn't sold out at his newsagent. 

It’s not been removed bud. Still there in all its glory on page 1.

Bridge of Djoum

Really?

I'm away to read it again. Just worked through the night, about to leave work and head home on the Subway. I need something to sustain me on the F train.

William H. Bonney
14 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I think he means the 2nd rant. 

5 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

I think he means the 2nd rant. 

Ah ok ?? 

I was referring to the original post. I didn’t realise there was another.

I’ve only just read the thread.

Edited by iantjambo

What I find strange is that racist remarks uttered by a few individuals are pounced on by the police (as they should be) but sectarian chanting by whole sections of the Sevco away support are blind-eyed by the police due to numbers.

Hypocracy.

Big Slim Stylee
19 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

Jesus Christ. ?

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Ah ok ?? 

I was referring to the original post. I didn’t realise there was another.

I’ve only just read the thread.

My train journey was disappointing. And it’s YOUR fault. 

2 hours ago, Boab said:

Has anyone any concrete info on the state of play about that alleged incident ?

I think you're right though, NB. If stuff is getting flung around with all the publicity it attracts, the opposite should receive the same publicity.

It went very quiet, very quickly.

One poster was adamant 100% of his concrete info.

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said: