They really are the wee team!!!

wanderer

15 hours ago, Victorian said:

I would place more faith in what next door's cat has to say about Hearts, Hibs or anything else.     The vast majority of vermin should be ignored and classed as lunatics / imbeciles.      

As we speak a team of scientists are working in a secret lab to find a cure to obilterate this germ called hibvermin.

The Old Tolbooth

I'll crank it up a notch, I had one of their caravan dwellers telling me yesterday that he hopes Celtic beat them in the quarters so it stops Hearts winning it again, gen up! :mw_confused:

EEN giving in depth analysis of the backroom staff now to try and get someone to take the managers job. Why has no one mentioned Le chimp for a return? I mean he is loved by their fans and sure he would jump at the chance of a 2nd decanter .

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/new-hibs-manager-the-backroom-structure-in-place-waiting-for-the-new-boss-1-4872541

Edited by jackal

17 minutes ago, poultry said:

Hahaha love it.

With all their experience with stalls, they are the perfect candidates for these talks.

20 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

They have one Scottish cup since 1902 ! One Scottish cup win in 117 years, in my lifetime I've seen us lift aloft 3 of them 

Even the old fella that lived til 106 was only alive for one cup win. For a "top team" like they'd have you believe they are, that's laughable 

15 hours ago, jambogemz said:

Media now reporting that the potential deal for Heckingbottom has also now stalled and that Hibs are turning there attention towards another two candidates. 

Image result for laurel and hardy

Wipe the hibby from your life, is my advice. 

They were a drain on my patience, happiness and will to live. Never met one I didn't fall out with but I know it's not me, it's them. I don't make up shite about flair, inventing Brazil and "ev'ry derby or cup Hertz win is tainted coz yur cheats".

I'm armed to the teeth with facts, you know, silly things like derby matches won, trophies...but there's just no debating with these loons.

Get rid. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

FTHibs.

1 hour ago, martoon said:

Wipe the hibby from your life, is my advice. 

They were a drain on my patience, happiness and will to live. Never met one I didn't fall out with but I know it's not me, it's them. I don't make up shite about flair, inventing Brazil and "ev'ry derby or cup Hertz win is tainted coz yur cheats".

I'm armed to the teeth with facts, you know, silly things like derby matches won, trophies...but there's just no debating with these loons.

Get rid. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

FTHibs.

In short:

Scuttling b@stards.

Broxburn Jambo
22 hours ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Hibs will soon top Hearts support by many as they are tapping into there Irish roots, yep thats what they are doing now

They will do anything to point score over Hearts even if makes them look stupid, which is always fun

F T H

We should tap into our non denominational anti sectarian roots.?????

11 hours ago, johnking123 said:

Must admit.  Their comedic value over the years has been priceless!

The whole frozen shares / letter to lithuania / administration thing thrown in with the relegation derby and their relegation the same season after winning less points than us then staying down for 3 years and now slipping back into obscurity after a blip in the natural order.

Couldnt write a better comedy!

See regarding this average attendace thing. Am I right in saying that their average attendance is no more than 80 above ours so far this season? Also that this is the first times they have had a higher average attendance than us in decades?

Edited by Lambo85

14 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

See regarding this average attendace thing. Am I right in saying that their average attendance is no more than 80 above ours so far this season? Also that this is the first times they have had a higher average attendance than us in decades?

Vaguely recall seeing a history off att's on London Hearts. Iirc they had about 5 seasons higher than us in their post-war title winning seasons another 4/5 in the early '70's and the seasons we were in Division 1 and they were in the Premier. 

I think 1981/82 was the last time they ended the season with a higher average. Pretty sure that in all 3 competitions in 1982/83 our average was higher, despite us being in the 2nd tier. 

11 minutes ago, martoon said:

Vaguely recall seeing a history off att's on London Hearts. Iirc they had about 5 seasons higher than us in their post-war title winning seasons another 4/5 in the early '70's and the seasons we were in Division 1 and they were in the Premier. 

I think 1981/82 was the last time they ended the season with a higher average. Pretty sure that in all 3 competitions in 1982/83 our average was higher, despite us being in the 2nd tier.  

So when you look at those stats there is no wonder that they are delighted that their average attendance is 80 more than ours so far this season. The funny thing is, come the end of the season, our average attendance will be much higher than theres as their attendances are going to take a nose dive after Celtic punt them out of the Scottish Cup and they finish in the bottom 6.

3 hours ago, Lambo85 said:

It's also the case that before we played Livi at home last Wednesday, our average was above theirs for this season and had been since game 1.

I wonder why the Hibsman chose week 25 to run a piece on average attendances, when at any other point of the season so far, Hearts would have been above Hibs.  I also wonder if, when we move above them again, they will run with an update.

On 12/02/2019 at 17:47, Maple Leaf said:

Your first mistake is having Hobos as mates.

Your second mistake is listening to drivel they spout about football.

third mistake is considering their argument to be true. :laugh2:

4 hours ago, RobNox said:

It's also the case that before we played Livi at home last Wednesday, our average was above theirs for this season and had been since game 1.

I wonder why the Hibsman chose week 25 to run a piece on average attendances, when at any other point of the season so far, Hearts would have been above Hibs.  I also wonder if, when we move above them again, they will run with an update.

I would say, NO..........

We all know the truth