They really are the wee team!!!

wanderer

I have said on here a few times that I am mates with a load of Hibees at work. Over the last few weeks in particular, I have noticed that their banter is getting worse and worse and they are running out of straws to clutch to when it comes to one-up-man-ship.  Here are a couple from today I had a really good laugh at.

1) According to the Evening News, their squad value is "bigger" than ours!!! Just nip over to .Net to see how many of them are also jumping on this. (Am I right in saying they actually have more players, in which case even this point is irrelevant)

2) They have a bigger average attendance than us!!!

3) They will have the best manager in the league in Michael Appleton...oops

4) Levein is loosing the plot and he is obsessed with Hibs

5) "When was the last time we won the Scottish Cup"

6) And here is my favourite...they finished 17 points ahead of us...last season.

They class these points as "bite" worthy. Honestly I have been absolutely obliterating them. Its been brilliant. They had one decent season and even at that, they failed. 

I would place more faith in what next door's cat has to say about Hearts, Hibs or anything else.     The vast majority of vermin should be ignored and classed as lunatics / imbeciles.      

Just now, Smoked-Glass said:

Numbnuts at my work now comes out with "when did we last win the cup".  Wrong on so many levels.  Face palm central. 

He knows fine well. :verysmug:

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Numbnuts at my work now comes out with "when did we last win the cup".  Wrong on so many levels.  Face palm central. 

He was there. 

Its from transfermarket. It includes hibs current loan players valued at over 4 million. It also has Sean Clare at 100k and Soapy at 1.25 million.

our loanees are about 2.5mill.

Also the attendance crap, the guy must have been checking after every game until it was more than ours. Hibs have hamilton, Rangers{ Friday night i think), motherwell and Killie before the split. We have St Midden, Celtic (Wed), Aberdeen and Hibs before the split. Barrel scraping at its finest.

35 minutes ago, wigwam123 said:

I have said on here a few times that I am mates with a load of Hibees at work. Over the last few weeks in particular, I have noticed that their banter is getting worse and worse and they are running out of straws to clutch to when it comes to one-up-man-ship.  Here are a couple from today I had a really good laugh at.

1) According to the Evening News, their squad value is "bigger" than ours!!! Just nip over to .Net to see how many of them are also jumping on this. (Am I right in saying they actually have more players, in which case even this point is irrelevant)

6) And here is my favourite...they finished 17 points ahead of us...last season.

They class these points as "bite" worthy. Honestly I have been absolutely obliterating them. Its been brilliant. They had one decent season and even at that, they failed. 

Your first mistake is having Hobos as mates.

Your second mistake is listening to drivel they spout about football.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/how-does-the-market-value-of-the-hearts-and-hibs-squads-compare-to-the-rest-of-the-scottish-premiership-1-4854996

Here's an article from one month ago in the same paper claiming that the Hearts squad has a higher value. Almost as if they just make it up as they go along eh? 

29 minutes ago, jackal said:

Its from transfermarket. It includes hibs current loan players valued at over 4 million. It also has Sean Clare at 100k and Soapy at 1.25 million.

our loanees are about 2.5mill.

Also the attendance crap, the guy must have been checking after every game until it was more than ours. Hibs have hamilton, Rangers{ Friday night i think), motherwell and Killie before the split. We have St Midden, Celtic (Wed), Aberdeen and Hibs before the split. Barrel scraping at its finest.

That's exactly what they did.  I ran a check on home attendances so far this season and at no time had our average been below theirs until we played Livi last midweek, which was our lowest home attendance this season, so pulled our average down a bit.

1 hour ago, wigwam123 said:

Point number4 is one I hear them say regularly ?? in the mean time 

7F96C361-451A-4740-A016-A38DF36C8E81.jpeg

44 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The fact the evening news ran with this just confirms that it’s not fit to line a cat litter tray. An absolutely woeful outfit 

Agreed, it's really pitiful.

1 hour ago, Smoked-Glass said:

1 hour ago, gjcc said:

He knows fine well. :verysmug:

:verysmug:

haveyouheard 22

Hibs will soon top Hearts support by many as they are tapping into there Irish roots, yep thats what they are doing now

They will do anything to point score over Hearts even if makes them look stupid, which is always fun

F T H

Just a thought: IF (and it isn’t the case, but if ...) the hobo squad value were more than ours, then that just proves that they are underperforming and we are doing well. They ought to be way ahead of us in the league.

17 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Hibs will soon top Hearts support by many as they are tapping into there Irish roots, yep thats what they are doing now

They will do anything to point score over Hearts even if makes them look stupid, which is always fun

F T H

:wtf:

2 hours ago, wigwam123 said:

... and your point is?   We all know the truth.

I’d never want my manager to get involved in petty sniping but the vermin deserve what they get from Levein.

When the vermin loving media ,or any other outlet , in its desperation to blatantly belittle Hearts and cock suck the vermin at every angle with truly desperate stats, they reap what they sow.

And it’s all year round, not even a token gesture now and again.

FTH for eternity.  

This bigger average support they have. I'll wait until the end of the season and we'll see who has the bigger support. They will be playing bottom 6 games,  we will be playing for a spot in Europe. 

queensferryjambo
2 hours ago, wigwam123 said:

No Hibs fan has ever asked me the rhetorical question about us last winning the cup for a very good reason. 

Ducks for cover............it was 18 points last season ;)

3 hours ago, wigwam123 said:

On their crowds just watch as many Lennon/Celtic fans desert Hibs in their thousands. 

They're absolutely shitting themselves, as it slowly sinks in that Levein's "Natural Order" jibe was entirely accurate. They all know the momentary blip is over and it's back to being shite, an irrelevance in Scottish football and being on the receiving end of a big maroon helmet right up their hoop 3 times a season. 

These are the desperate shouts of the condemned, on their way to another few generations of misery. It warms my heart, it really does. 

Edited by Normthebarman

1 hour ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

F T H

:rofl:

#hunbernian

...a bit disco
15 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

:rofl:

#hunbernian

#hunlove

When two clubs face opponents of around the same stature and fanbase on the same weekend at 3.00pm and one club has almost 6000 more fans at their game than the other then it's laughable that the club outsold claims to have a bigger fanbase. 

I can not remember a time when they have outsold us in similar circumstances.  Indeed it's never even been close.

It's noticeable because when it's the Scottish Cup they HAVE to tell the truth regarding their ACTUAL attendance.

4 hours ago, wigwam123 said:

Unless you are cute enough to tell them how it really is and savage them you are always going to be an easy target . 

A few of my work colleagues are Hibs and a couple are bitter trumpets but they get roundly savaged, they try to come out swinging but continually get ripped  up for arse paper . 

Everything is on our favour so there is zero excuse for entertaining any of their pish tbh 

4 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

They have one Scottish cup since 1902 ! One Scottish cup win in 117 years, in my lifetime I've seen us lift aloft 3 of them 

Rudi Skacel has won the Scottish Cup (with Hearts) the same number of times that Hibs have won it in their lives - twice.

(the win they claim in 1887 was a different club)

2 hours ago, poultry said:

This bigger average support they have. I'll wait until the end of the season and we'll see who has the bigger support. They will be playing bottom 6 games,  we will be playing for a spot in Europe. 

Nailed it mate! ?

Media now reporting that the potential deal for Heckingbottom has also now stalled and that Hibs are turning there attention towards another two candidates. 

2 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Media now reporting that the potential deal for Heckingbottom has also now stalled and that Hibs are turning there attention towards another two candidates. 

Huge vote of confidence for the third or fourth choice candidate ☺

16 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Doolan is one who was Stubbs assistant. If they carry on like this Eddie May will be the boss for the rest of the season until they’ve scrape the bottom of every barrel.

4 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Tbf I'm pals with a couple of Hibs fans, it's just that they hate Hibs more than I do.

Haha, I can relate to this. My Hibee mates certainly have a troubled relationship with their team.

47 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

B535248E-AA08-40A5-8350-84CC042BC595.jpeg

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

When two clubs face opponents of around the same stature and fanbase on the same weekend at 3.00pm and one club has almost 6000 more fans at their game than the other then it's laughable that the club outsold claims to have a bigger fanbase. 

I can not remember a time when they have outsold us in similar circumstances.  Indeed it's never even been close.

It's noticeable because when it's the Scottish Cup they HAVE to tell the truth regarding their ACTUAL attendance.

To be fair, one guy supporting the Ireland rugby team at Murrayfield on Saturday had a Hibs hat on so that’s put a wee dent in their figures.

...a bit disco
54 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

"Neil, Gary? Fancy doing us a massive?"

12 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

No Hibs fan has ever asked me the rhetorical question about us last winning the cup for a very good reason. 

Ducks for cover............it was 18 points last season ;)

Might have been but he ran out of fingers and toes at 17 so gave up