Programme content from Sunday

MaskedMarauder

MaskedMarauder

Wondering if anyone has the match program from Sunday lying about who could post the content from the players favourite music page?

Heard it was really good but never got to read it. Seen a snippet from Naismith that his first CD owned was a gift from a girlfriend in school with the single “chocolate salty balls” ?

Also seen a Q&A where players were asked if Craig approached them after training with a spare ticket to Snow Patrol would they go with him that night. Naismith said he would be washing his hair. Morrison said he had the baby. Uche said he’d never heard of Snow Patrol but would go for Craig. ?

46 minutes ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Wondering if anyone has the match program from Sunday lying about who could post the content from the players favourite music page?

Heard it was really good but never got to read it. Seen a snippet from Naismith that his first CD owned was a gift from a girlfriend in school with the single “chocolate salty balls” ?

Also seen a Q&A where players were asked if Craig approached them after training with a spare ticket to Snow Patrol would they go with him that night. Naismith said he would be washing his hair. Morrison said he had the baby. Uche said he’d never heard of Snow Patrol but would go for Craig. ?

I've got 3, nabbed from hospitality.

Will try to post the pages later.

I had a go too....

edit - the final pic is actually first page of  article, the rest run in the right order

2.thumb.jpg.426903026ffc904215b413077bb35a14.jpg3.thumb.jpg.45aee73a5477e15366efb5250d7b1024.jpg4.thumb.jpg.9604345b6364ab18b6ce2eec7134b489.jpg1.thumb.jpg.3e619f305bd7edfdfa11a8617e7406d4.jpg

Edited by RobNox

Hughes and Souttar with a couple of interesting choices, the rest is exactly the kind of crap I expected. Just reading this makes me think of cup final Saturday back in the day. As the programme started in the morning there would be a half hour or so when players picked their favourite songs along with the appropriate promotional film to support or video as it came to be known. Can vaguely recall Blondie being an understandably popular choice. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Theres a link to buy the PROGRAMME in the Hearts twatter page.

Well done that man.  Proper upset me that did.

• redm changed the title to Programme content from Sunday
The White Cockade

Last couple of programmes appear to be more cheaply made than previous ones

maybe cutting back on the programme budget or different publishers?

PhoenixHearts

Amount of them mentioning Oasis just confirms what I've always thought about footballers.... Not really known for their taste.

Or their brains.

Is it just too much to ask for one of these lads to say they're really into Ulver's more recent work, are captivated by Joni Mitchell's sojourns into jazz and experimental music in the late 70s and 80s or appreciate the bleak, haunting romanticism of Twilight Sad?

I bet Peter Haring loves Wriggle Like a ****ing Eel by Whitehouse. Should have asked him.

Edited by PhoenixHearts

been here before
16 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Amount of them mentioning Oasis just confirms what I've always thought about footballers.... Not really known for their taste.

Or their brains.

Is it just too much to ask for one of these lads to say they're really into Ulver's more recent work, are captivated by Joni Mitchell's sojourns into jazz and experimental music in the late 70s and 80s or appreciate the bleak, haunting romanticism of Twilight Sad?

I bet Peter Haring loves Wriggle Like a ****ing Eel by Whitehouse. Should have asked him.

Perhaps they enjoy and are "captivated" by Oasis's "sojourn" into Slade or the Glitterband or perhaps Berra appreciates "the bleak haunting" history of Cotton Eye Joe.

Or maybe they just like what they like and leave the pretentious pseudo cool 'look at me I like serious music which is so much more important than yours' to judgemental types like your good self.

Edited by been here before

PhoenixHearts
14 minutes ago, been here before said:

Perhaps they enjoy and are "captivated" by Oasis's "sojourn" into Slade or the Glitterband or perhaps Berra appreciates "the bleak haunting" history of Cotton Eye Joe.

Or maybe they just like what they like and leave the pretentious pseudo cool 'look at me I like serious music which is so much more important than yours' to judgemental types like your good self.

Sensitive much? Can you not register when somebody is CLEARLY taking the piss? 

Oasis are still shite though :verysmug:

Edited by PhoenixHearts

been here before
5 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Sensitive much? Can you not register when somebody is CLEARLY taking the piss? 

Oasis are still shite though :verysmug:

Aye Im sensitive and you're edgy.

"CLEARLY".

5 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

Last couple of programmes appear to be more cheaply made than previous ones

maybe cutting back on the programme budget or different publishers?

I was at that, great show, Calvin Harris opened.

PhoenixHearts
14 minutes ago, been here before said:

Aye Im sensitive and you're edgy.

"CLEARLY".

Nothing edgy about it mate. I think Oasis are pish. They do nothing for me. So what? Like what you want to like.

Why are there no metal fans? I blame budge. Could it not be possible for 1 player to say they love Metallica?

Edited by superjack

12 minutes ago, superjack said:

Why are there no metal fans? I blame budge. Could it not be possible for 1 player to say they love Metallica?

Was Stephane Adam not into his metal?  I seem to recall him being a Slayer fan.  I would put money on there not being a metal lover since his time at Hearts.  

3 hours ago, Rhyncostar said:

Was Stephane Adam not into his metal?  I seem to recall him being a Slayer fan.  I would put money on there not being a metal lover since his time at Hearts.  

Adam is always posting video clips of concerts he goes to, always thrash metal bands.

Салатные палочки

Pretty average tastes all round.  Souttar wins for his Jam cassette reference. 

Mumford and Sons :cornette:

3 hours ago, Rhyncostar said:

Indeed, a gentleman of taste and distinction!

If anyone's asking, I'm recommending Dyscarnate's With All Their Might at the moment by the way, pass it on to big Stephane.

5 hours ago, superjack said:

If it helps, Former Nottingham Forest captain and Euro Cup Winner John McGovern is a huge AC/DC fan and gave Brian Johnson his 1980 Euro Cup winners shirt. 

On 13/02/2019 at 11:27, Smithee said:

Indeed, a gentleman of taste and distinction!

If anyone's asking, I'm recommending Dyscarnate's With All Their Might at the moment by the way, pass it on to big Stephane.

Thanks for that Smithee, just listened to them, quite impressed. 

18 minutes ago, superjack said:

Thanks for that Smithee, just listened to them, quite impressed. 

Good man, I literally just had their first album on in the bath. 

1ocimz.jpg