Does the defence have confidence in Doyle??

scotty2442

avhudtheteeshirt

1 bad mistake and your for the gallows?

Have you seen some of the howlers from De Gyea this season, all keepers make mistakes, its more painful at the end of a match, as there is no getting back!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JamboAl

• scotty2442

• fabienleclerq

• gashauskis9

kingantti1874

awful.. one of the worst keepers I can remember, zlamal is better but not by much.. who’s third choice

Edited by kingantti1874

6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Add him to the long list of shan signing. Shaughnessy can go on there too. Wank.

Shaughnessy is crap.

Doyle made a horrendous error.

rudi must stay
Just now, Morgan said:

Shaughnessy is crap.

Doyle made a horrendous error.

I don't think Shaughnessy gives a #### to be honest about Hearts. That is maybe why Berra isn't playing quite as well, he has to carry him through games.

As for the thread, I think they did but not anymore

4 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Have you seen some of the howlers from De Gyea this season, all keepers make mistakes, its more painful at the end of a match, as there is no getting back!!!

I've said in previous threads... The guys been riding his luck for some time now. He can't get anymore than half a foot of the ground when he jumps ffs. 

He's isn't even commanding which is another basic for a keeper. 

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Doyle isn’t up to it mate. 

Is Bobby though?

2 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I don't think Shaughnessy gives a #### to be honest about Hearts. That is maybe why Berra isn't playing quite as well, he has to carry him through games.

Fair enough on both points.

8 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

he spent the whole second half squinting against the sun which can't be good for a prolonged spell. What keeper doesn't possess or thin k of using a cap?

Totally agree with this, even amateur keepers have all the kit....he could even have got one from Hearts fans  via the subs so that doesn't say much for his communications..

5 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Berra not being able to make simple passes and just aimlessly booting it because he's scared to have the ball is nothing to do with Shaughnessy. You are right though, we are nothing to that little prick and the sooner he ****s off back to the English lower leagues the better because he won't be making it at Leeds

Dusk_Till_Dawn
37 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Is Bobby though?

Fair enough on both points.

No, I don’t think Bobby is either. Typically unsuccessful recruitment

1 hour ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

I think that's very fair and agree with you up to a point.

While not claiming Doyle is a world beater there was nothing up until today that you could say he botched.  I was not at today's game but have seen the goals on Sky and that 2nd goal was a real howler that my Granny could have saved.  I'm not sure he looked too clever at the first either but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I really feel for the team including Doyle plus Levein and our fans. What a sickener to happen right at the end of te game. Whoever is in goals next week we need to put that game today behind us. There is so much still to play for.

Pasquale for King
18 hours ago, Top Corner said:

He had the sun in his eyes all 2nd half today, I was questioning why he didn't ask for a cap. 

Not gonna get on his case. 

You just did? Did the GK coach not think of getting him a cap? He’s not good enough and either is Bobby. New goalie and LB required in the summer, it’s become a tradition.

21 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

awful.. one of the worst keepers I can remember, zlamal is better but not by much.. who’s third choice

The blind guy who I work beside could do a better job. His application is already on its way to CL.

53 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You just did? Did the GK coach not think of getting him a cap? He’s not good enough and either is Bobby. New goalie and LB required in the summer, it’s become a tradition.

New Midfielders, wingers and strikers needed also. 

Or a change of manager. Not sure different players would change things. 

The way we play stinks.

Edited by Top Corner

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Top Corner said:

New Midfielders, wingers and strikers needed also. 

Or a change of manager. Not sure different players would change things. 

The way we play stinks.

Agreed.

To say he has been an "accident waiting to happen" is just bollocks. In all of the games he has played since coming in he has never looked like costing us a goal. Yes his kicking is suspect, but it still hasn't been fateful. 

It was an awful mistake, and his confidence will have took a kick in the teeth, but Naisy made an awful mistake at the other end where he really should have scored, but we're not calling for his head. 

Pantwetting of the highest order.

3 minutes ago, ericb said:

To say he has been an "accident waiting to happen" is just bollocks. In all of the games he has played since coming in he has never looked like costing us a goal. Yes his kicking is suspect, but it still hasn't been fateful. 

It was an awful mistake, and his confidence will have took a kick in the teeth, but Naisy made an awful mistake at the other end where he really should have scored, but we're not calling for his head. 

Pantwetting of the highest order.

His handling from cross balls is piss poor and in the Derby recently when he came to collect unchallenged at the end we were lucky the ball was spilled amongst hearts players or it was a tap in.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

His handling from cross balls is piss poor and in the Derby recently when he came to collect unchallenged at the end we were lucky the ball was spilled amongst hearts players or it was a tap in.

Definitely, he hasn’t bred any confidence in the fans at all or it seems his fellow players. Unfortunately Zlamal is just as bad and wasn’t dropped until he made a series of clangers and Doyle would be unlucky to be dropped after one.