Motherwell ticket pricing

moz

Just looked on etickets and its £17 for an under 18 ticket......looking to take junior to the game and previous games this season has been £5 for him [hes 10 so got an under 13 ticket price]...at yesterdays cup game and away to Killie etc

Motherwell never gets filled anyway so why not have a decent pricing policy..?...im sure the over 60 price of £17 as well is the most expensive in the league..? 

Seems bonkers to me to charge that when they never get that away end filled by non-old firm clubs

23 minutes ago, moz said:

Just looked on etickets and its £17 for an under 18 ticket......looking to take junior to the game and previous games this season has been £5 for him [hes 10 so got an under 13 ticket price]...at yesterdays cup game and away to Killie etc

Motherwell never gets filled anyway so why not have a decent pricing policy..?...im sure the over 60 price of £17 as well is the most expensive in the league..? 

Seems bonkers to me to charge that when they never get that away end filled by non-old firm clubs

Tickets for Under 16s are £3 for this game.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/tickets-and-hospitality/matchday/upcoming-games

Looks like the under 16 and family tickets can only be bought over the phone or at the TO....not on etickets

Take it all back....!, Junior shall be going to the game

4 minutes ago, moz said:

Thats weird as etickets has it as below.......actually great if its £3...take it all back !! :)

image.png.ddcc53be8f007448e79d612cd99b6313.png

Under 16s and family tickets can only be bought through the ticket office directly either in person or 0333 043 1874 (option 1, then 8)

You will need to phone or go in into the ticket office.

3 minutes ago, moz said:

Looks like the under 16 and family tickets can only be bought over the phone or at the TO....not on etickets

Take it all back....!, Junior shall be going to the game

Good stuff.

Calebs Grandad

My brother lives in Bristol and watches City fairly regularly. Their FA Cup tie v Wolves is £16 for an adult ticket which seems remarkably cheap. 

Had to go to TO for family ticket on Saturday. It's a pain in the arse. Don't know why they won't sell them online as long as you have the correct age limits for the family ticket

p.s. Keep your eyes peeled Moz. There will likely be a cash gate too

Edited by joe.gausden

chester copperpot

Thing is this Moz character is actually loaded in real life.

Guess we now know why the tight fisted arsebandit. 

Edited by chester copperpot

joondalupjambo
6 hours ago, moz said:

I don't know for sure but is it not over 65 before you get the oldy rate at other grounds?  It us at Tynie looking at etickets.  I always seem to have to pay full price for away tickets at the other away grounds.  Looking at Hearts home games for St Mirren over 65 cheapest seat is 15 quid in the worst viewing locations, Bronze and then Celtic in the same area is 20 quid.  I get the feeling that Motherwell rates are pretty competitive overall for oldies given we will be a Cat 1 draw, will no doubt have plenty good seats available in the upper tier and they are dropping the oldy age for entry by 5 years.   Might be wrong though.

Last time I went there to a cash gate I got a nice surprise when my mate said to me get your bus pass ready we can go in the over 60 gate.  Being an oldy has some benefits I guess, drinking loads of beer and peeing a lot not so good :fonzie:

joondalupjambo
6 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Particularly when the fixture has been selected for live broadcast 

Yeah I never get that one.  I suppose they have made their cash, and some with the TV monies so they may as well keep entry prices high and get the cream?

10 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

I don't know for sure but is it not over 65 before you get the oldy rate at other grounds?  It us at Tynie looking at etickets.  I always seem to have to pay full price for away tickets at the other away grounds.  Looking at Hearts home games for St Mirren over 65 cheapest seat is 15 quid in the worst viewing locations, Bronze and then Celtic in the same area is 20 quid.  I get the feeling that Motherwell rates are pretty competitive overall for oldies given we will be a Cat 1 draw, will no doubt have plenty good seats available in the upper tier and they are dropping the oldy age for entry by 5 years.   Might be wrong though.

Last time I went there to a cash gate I got a nice surprise when my mate said to me get your bus pass ready we can go in the over 60 gate.  Being an oldy has some benefits I guess, drinking loads of beer and peeing a lot not so good :fonzie:

Hearts etickets have it as over 60 [screenshot below]......I take 2 OAPs to home games and they say that Motherwell is the most expensive away day for them

Anyhoo, there are cheap kids tickets available [£3]....just not on etickets, over the phone or at the TO....actually a good deal, I just didn't realise it wasn't on etickets

joondalupjambo
1 hour ago, moz said:

Hearts etickets have it as over 60 [screenshot below]......I take 2 OAPs to home games and they say that Motherwell is the most expensive away day for them

Anyhoo, there are cheap kids tickets available [£3]....just not on etickets, over the phone or at the TO....actually a good deal, I just didn't realise it wasn't on etickets

Yeah I know it is over 60 at Motherwell, that is what I am saying and I saw the above on eticketing.  Sorry perhaps not clear the way I worded it in my opening sentence.

Was really just saying that I think it is over 65 at most, if not all, other away grounds because that is usually the OAP age.  Also it is over 65 at Tynie if you look at the St Mirren or Celtic home games on eticketing.

If Motherwell 17 pound prices are expensive to your OAP pals I guess they must be paying a lot less at other away grounds?  Bargain if they are and cannae wait until I get to 65 and am an OAP :rolleyes2:

10 hours ago, David McCaig said:

Its costing me £28 as an Adult with two kids... great value in my opinion.

Eh ? That's criminal pricing, need to attract more kids to the game, if At Johnstone can price 1 adult and 2 kids for £16 then so can other clubs.