Liam McLeod

Shaggy2

2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Scott McDonald doesn’t seem to be too bad a pundit so far. Managed to not have a fall out with Michael Stewart.

To be fair, that does say something positive about the guy. ?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Riccarton3

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• 4marsbars

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

Lm is an arse

He's not as good as that. 

Arse is a feckin compliment for that squeaky voiced wee bawbag. 

The first job of a commentator is,when the ball's in play, just say the name of the man  on the ball and nothing else. When the ball's out of play, analyse the game, this game, the one we're watching. Rarely talk about anything else, which is just padding.

This pair today, MacLeod and Dodds, should be sacked for not doing  their job. Their inane chat adds nothing. If I wanted that, I could phone a friend.

They're not biased, just abysmal.

(And well done Hearts. Very proud.)

All roads lead to Gorgie

I thought he did Celtic TV proud today, even persuaded that well known bluenose Doddsie to join him in adulation of the hoops.

Absolutely horrendous listening to that Celtic cheerleading pair of diddies. Really should be challenged for that output. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

If only the players could have heard his celtic ramblings then it might have given us that extra needed to win it. Deserves the Andy Walker in the future.

All roads lead to Gorgie
Just now, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

If only the players could have heard his celtic ramblings then it might have given us that extra needed to win it. Deserves the Andy Walker treatment in the future.

Corstorphine Jambo

He was a disgrace today. Every time Hearts looked good, there was no praise - rather a look at how vulnerable Celtic are.

Not really that surprised as the BBC are just Old Firm sycophants 

29 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

The first job of a commentator is,when the ball's in play, just say the name of the man  on the ball and nothing else. When the ball's out of play, analyse the game, this game, the one we're watching. Rarely talk about anything else, which is just padding.

This pair today, MacLeod and Dodds, should be sacked for not doing  their job. Their inane chat adds nothing. If I wanted that, I could phone a friend.

They're not biased, just abysmal.

(And well done Hearts. Very proud.)

Dodds was dreadful but that is absolutely standard for him. It was well into the second half before he even realised we were playing 3 at the back.

Hearts players are collecting their medals after coming from behind twice and losing on penalties. What you do with those medals, wonders McLeod. 

What a total shite bag. 

Aberdeen fan? Aye.

On 11/02/2019 at 10:16, innerjambo said:

All of our commentators and presenters in Scotland are embarrassing and every production is so amateurish, it really makes you cringe. Liam McLeod sounds like a wee laddie, and his forced excited voice sounds false. Sutherland is another we laddie with the usual BBC scripted crap and one liners. Embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe our TV presenters.

Totally agree. BBC football coverage in general is an embarrassment. With the exception of Tom English.

Central Belt 1874

One of the worst commentaries on a football game ever today. An endless stream of pro Celtic chat that was unnecessary and cringeworthy. 

Billy Dodds, as an ex Rangers player, couldn't hide his delight at how the game was going first half and then after penalties. 

For anyone who thinks the old firm hate each other, it's a myth. They all live in the Glasgow old firm bubble. They are all best mates, and the rest of Scotland dosent matter. 

The BBC Scotland sports team is almost entirely an embarrassment.

His commentary today was horrendous. Him and Dodds jerking off all Celtic. The disappointment in their voices when we levelled was embarrassing.  Aberdeen fan my arse.  May as well of had Bonnar doing it.

The change in tone in the commentary from Celtic leading to being level was so embarrassing it was laughable. 

The Scotland sports media at the bbc seriously needs a gutting.

Today was the worst sports commentary I've ever been subjected to in my 53 years. Every single piece of action almost without exception described from a Septic perspective. Just before our 3rd, I realised at been swearing at the commentators too much and winding myself up so I watched the rest of the game with the sound muted. Back on for pens and telly straight off altogether after the last one. That LM draws a wage from the BBC is s scandal. He'd be better suited to Septic TV.

Edited by SwindonJambo

Francis Albert
4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Hearts players are collecting their medals after coming from behind twice and losing on penalties. What you do with those medals, wonders McLeod. 

What a total shite bag. 

Aberdeen fan? Aye.

Well you don't throw them away in public view at the first opportunity after receiving them. Unless you are Hibs class.

Francis Albert
Just now, jambo mark said:

The change in tone in the commentary from Celtic leading to being level was so embarrassing it was laughable. 

The Scotland sports media at the bbc seriously needs a gutting.

It was maybe even more embarrassing and laughablec in the few minutes between Celtic's third and the reaction to our third. 

Beyond parody.

Салатные палочки

The whole show was embarrassing today. National sports programme doesn't even attempt to hide its pro-Celtic bias. Had to mute it towards the end. 

Gave that rambling old prick O'Neill far too much time to speak. And who was the Hearts representative? Michael Stewart, an absolute failure of a captain. Even Levein would have been an improvement on him. Or get Mickey Cameron or Paul Hartley on. 

McLeod is a thoroughly detestable little shit. It says so much about BBC Scotland that they allow him free reign in his commentary. Hope he chokes  one day in his excitement.

All roads lead to Gorgie

To think we used to associate Erchie Mac and Jock Brown with Celtic worshiping but McLeod takes it to a whole new level. Today it was off the scale.

Aside from his obvious hardon for all things Celtic, it was like he was desperate to reel of all the stats and facts that he'd researched prior to the game. Dreadful stuff 

Oh and according  to Jane Lewis we had Rob Lee on the bench

30 minutes ago, Manny1874 said:

Dodds was dreadful but that is absolutely standard for him. It was well into the second half before he even realised we were playing 3 at the back.

To be fair, explaining what is actually going on doesn't seem to be a requirement. 

13 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

To think we used to associate Erchie Mac and Jock Brown with Celtic worshiping but McLeod takes it to a whole new level. Today it was off the scale.

Archie supports Airdrie doesn't he?

1 minute ago, 4marsbars said:

Used as a cover for actually being a Rangers man. At least when Arthur Montford said he was a Morton fan it wasn’t a lie. 

18Jambo_dave74

Him and Dodds are dreadful. I don’t think they even realised Hearts weren’t playing a back 4 today.

Then you had Shelley Kerr at half time saying Gordon was lucky not to get sent off.

Just now, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

Him and Dodds are dreadful. I don’t think they even realised Hearts weren’t playing a back 4 today.

Then you had Shelley Kerr at half time saying Gordon was lucky not to get sent off.

That commentary summed up Scottish football, shockingly ignorant, lickspittle, grovelling, excusing the ref for not giving fouls to us which he booked our lot for, not even in touch with what was actually going on.

Dodds must be the worst driveller in football.

23 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

The whole show was embarrassing today. National sports programme doesn't even attempt to hide its pro-Celtic bias. Had to mute it towards the end. 

Gave that rambling old prick O'Neill far too much time to speak. And who was the Hearts representative? Michael Stewart, an absolute failure of a captain. Even Levein would have been an improvement on him. Or get Mickey Cameron or Paul Hartley on. 

muted as soon as said "obvious penalty. clear as day" when the ball hit Berra's arm. Best decision I made all day. The sycophants the lot of them 

40 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

What a total shite bag. 

Aberdeen fan? Aye.

I have a suggestion.

As I don't live in England I'd never listened to/heard much of this guy before today - but that was more than enough today. 

He is howling. 

1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

I have a suggestion.

The obvious thing to say , Colin, is that those so easily could have been winners medals but for luck. Simple acknowledgment of the teams efforts. But naw.

5 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

To Dodds at 2 all, a plaintive, what's wrong with Celtic? 

😂😂😂

Dodds' comments about Griffiths when he came on were a hilarious lesson in hyperbole " If anyone is used to adversity , it's Leigh Griffiths". 

Move over , Churchill. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
14 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Aye right like Chick Young uses St Midden😄

Just now, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Aye right like Chick Young uses St Midden😄

And Fatty Traynor. "Airdrie fan". 

All roads lead to Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

And Fatty Traynor. "Airdrie fan". 

Forgot about him. Add to the list.