Sign in to follow this  
Vlad the impaler

Naismith & Djoum wanted men?!

Lambo85

Djoum will head down South at the end of the season but no chance Naismith will.

StevenNaismith

Last I heard we were very close with Naismith with regards to him staying on a 3 year deal. I wouldn’t rule out Djoum staying as well, Levein is desperate to keep him and unless someone blows our offer out the water then he will probably want to stay. Keeps playing the way he has been recently though and he won’t be short of offers, he’s been our best player the last couple of months.

Cruickshank for Scotland
22 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

I don't think Birmingham would bother scouting a player with absolutely no interest in playing in England again. 

Saying that they may have been to scout Djoum and the papers made the rest up to drum up interest in the article. 

Naismith’s family have absolutely no interest in going back down south.

source? His Wife!

Edited by Cruickshank for Scotland

Cruickshank for Scotland
21 hours ago, jambopilms said:

Maybe Naismith doesn't love it here as much as we want him too.

He does

Inch Hearts
8 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Naismith’s family have absolutely no interest in going back down south.

source? His Wife!

I never said he did?

Muirhead
1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

Last I heard we were very close with Naismith with regards to him staying on a 3 year deal. I wouldn’t rule out Djoum staying as well, Levein is desperate to keep him and unless someone blows our offer out the water then he will probably want to stay. Keeps playing the way he has been recently though and he won’t be short of offers, he’s been our best player the last couple of months.

The sort of post that can brighten up your day.  The neighbours are getting a street party if this happens

VALDOS

Naismith will either stay put or head back to Glasgow if the opportunity presents its self, thats the reality.

HoGwash
1 hour ago, StevenNaismith said:

Well if anyone should know, it's you. Although talking about yourself in the 3rd person is a bit too much like Billy Davies for my taste :laugh2:

Pasquale for King

Looks like Birmingham might not be that attractive as they are likely to be fined heavily, given a 12 point deduction this season taking them to 18th in the table and a transfer embargo. They’ve spent double their income on wages and have exceeded the £39m losses of over 3 years.