Dr Victoria Bateman - the naked truth

Tommy Brown

I thought some other JKB wag would have posted this before me.

She made big news last week for stripping naked whilst being interviewed by Jon Humpfrys........ON RADIO.

Strange behaviour, I thought.

Humphrys, who said, startled, 'oh, I see you're naked', told listeners that Dr Bateman had the words 'Brexit Leaves Britain Naked' painted across her body.

BBTk19q.img?h=440&w=634&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Anyway, I thought I should investigate this dear lady a bit further and found her lecture on YouTube.

The thing is, I haven't got a clue of anything she said as all I could think was "you could have really had quick trim before this, my dear".

:oohmatron:

I cant post any links to YouTube as i don't want to flaunt forum rules, but her name is enough.

Can someone watch it and let me know what her views actually are...

link to story (not the video)

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexit/this-is-the-nudes-john-humphrys-has-shock-of-his-life-on-today-show-as-anti-brexit-economist-strips-off-in-radio-4-studio-then-challenges-jacob-rees-mogg-to-have-naked-debate-with-her/ar-BBTkz8t

11 hours ago, Captain Sausage said:

Thoughts? She’s an attention seeking arsehole. 

No sure how you can claim that. Her arsehold has been left hidden.

She believes in freedom of expression then on her body "Brexit leaves Britain naked" implying that nakedness is a bad thing. Does she not see the flaw in her logic? 

Just an nudist who enjoys getting her baps out in public and using Brexit as an excuse to so. Mind that guy who marched around the UK naked got the jail for it? Well she should be no different really. 

She is an economic lecturer at Cambridge one of the most exclusive and prestigious universities in the UK. No wonder the UK Is ****ed

Edited by AlimOzturk

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

She looks like she needs professional help and has issues. Poor lass. 

She is morally superior to each and all................................in her head.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, i8hibsh said:

She is morally superior to each and all................................in her head.

I think her head needs examined. By a professional. 

Do these people genuinely believe that writing "Brexit" above your tits and undressing in some way is going to change the world?

Captain Sausage
3 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

No sure how you can claim that. Her arsehold has been left hidden.

Attention seeking f@nny?

Edited by Captain Sausage

AlphonseCapone
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Do these people genuinely believe that writing "Brexit" above your tits and undressing in some way is going to change the world?

She probably does aye. Folk believe all sorts of things. 

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

She probably does aye. Folk believe all sorts of things. 

I genuinely could not love John Lennon anymore than I do, I worship and idolise the ground he walked on but **** me, he did this utter shite an aw.

You just look at them and go

:facepalm:

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I genuinely could not love John Lennon anymore than I do, I worship and idolise the ground he walked on but **** me, he did this utter shite an aw.

You just look at them and go

:facepalm:

She seems to have got the attention she was looking for though. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

She seems to have got the attention she was looking for though. 

Attention on her.  Could not even tell you the point she thinks she is making.

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Brexit is for ******s I assumed? ??‍♂️

Just now, davemclaren said:

Brexit is for ******s I assumed? ??‍♂️

Something like that.

Me good you bad.

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

my original point I8.

Never listened to a word as she distracted me away from her points (no pun intended)

Anything of meaningful value is missed.

1 hour ago, Paolo said:

She is probably one of those feminists, who is against strippers, grid girls and walk on girls. 

If a guy stripped naked with "Thank **** we are almost out the EU" she would probably scream that she is being visually raped and say he is exposing himself in a deviant manner.

As a side note you can expect me running through Princes Street naked tomorrow with that on my stomach.

Edited by i8hibsh

A very interesting lady. No doubt extremely intelligent but definitely seems to enjoy being naked in public.

Her Twitter feed has several more pictures of her back all covered in signatures from those at her lectures. She seems absolutely in her element.

19 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

When you are a zoomer i would imagine you believe all sorts.

1 hour ago, John Gentleman said:

A radio interview where videocams accidentally-on-purpose just happened to be there?

I think it's common throughout bbc radio, now

Chances of a bloke getting on tv with his tadger out or doing a stage show without feminist protesters?

Nope, didn't think so.

Attention seeking a hole.

Edited by tokyowalnut

24 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

That's some growler likes :o

Ticks all boxes apart from the fact she does not have pink hair or a weight problem.

Edited by i8hibsh

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Ticks all boxes apart from the fact she does not have pink hair or a weight problem.

How dare people like her exist, eh.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

How dare people like her exist, eh.

I love how they exist as really enjoy laughing at lefty fails.  This is by any standard a big fat fail.

On a side note , watch "SJW fails" on you tube - hundreds if not thousands of them.  Get an ice cold beer from the fridge and sit back - **** me it is good viewing.

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I love how they exist as really enjoy laughing at lefty fails.  This is by any standard a big fat fail.

What would you consider a lefty win?

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

What would you consider a lefty win?

Christ I have never even thought about it.  Is there such a thing?

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Christ I have never even thought about it.  Is there such a thing?

To win,

A lefty perchance to win:

Ay, theres the rub.

For in that win what dreams may come.

The lady is an economics fellow at Cambridge, so one would assume she knows her stuff in relation to Brexit.

Why has she done this?  For publicity?  Of course!  Would anyone listen to her otherwise?

And that's the point, I suppose.  Added to the literary allusion of the Emperor's New Clothes and the "Brexit leaves us naked" trope, then she's marketed it pretty well.

Knowing of course that the "low brow" channels (ITV breakfast tv) love stuff like this.  Great way to get her point across.

Downside, the salivating mob don't really have their ears open and are too busy objectifying the girl.

Brave lass.

28 minutes ago, Boris said:

The lady is an economics fellow at Cambridge, so one would assume she knows her stuff in relation to Brexit.

Why has she done this?  For publicity?  Of course!  Would anyone listen to her otherwise?

And that's the point, I suppose.  Added to the literary allusion of the Emperor's New Clothes and the "Brexit leaves us naked" trope, then she's marketed it pretty well.

Knowing of course that the "low brow" channels (ITV breakfast tv) love stuff like this.  Great way to get her point across.

Downside, the salivating mob don't really have their ears open and are too busy objectifying the girl.

Brave lass.

Not as brave as the blokes on here searching for her lecture. 

Id rather watch a couple of lovers from Hawick smothering eachother in erse gravy. 

2 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Not as brave as the blokes on here searching for her lecture. 

Id rather watch a couple of lovers from Hawick smothering eachother in erse gravy. 

Economics can be a tad dry.