Clare 7

Djoum 7

Naismith 5

MacLean 7

Uche 7

Keena 6

Morrison 4

Vanecek 5

Thought Naismith was poor but he is allowed a day off now and then. Uche is  not fit yet but great to see him back and Vanecek had a few good touches. Overall a good professional  performance

Edited by XB52

12 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

Mitchell MOM for me

that's where he should be playing

would likely have scored the goal of the season if he hadn't been fouled at the end of that run

would have been straight through on goal

Soapy was very slack today

Keena looks like he could be a real find

pretty average performance all round but good result

This

1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Ehh? 

He pass's with his left all the time and scores with his left! 

Was just an observation based on yesterday that he seemed unwilling to make simple passes with his left and had a couple of opportunities to get a shot away but always wanted it on his right. 

I can only only go by what I see over 90 minutes :thumb:

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Was just an observation based on yesterday that he seemed unwilling to make simple passes with his left and had a couple of opportunities to get a shot away but always wanted it on his right. 

I can only only go by what I see over 90 minutes :thumb:

For what it's worth I agree with you to an extent. He does a 180 turn at times to get it onto his other foot.

I don't actually think he's one footed though, he just has no game awareness and a tendency to dither on the ball and overplay.

25 minutes ago, Taffin said:

For what it's worth I agree with you to an extent. He does a 180 turn at times to get it onto his other foot.

I don't actually think he's one footed though, he just has no game awareness and a tendency to dither on the ball and overplay.

Think that's it, it's not like the boy lacks quality but goodness me does he lack urgency 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Probably toughest game of the season to mark.

Djoums attitude is incredible. Our best player by a country mile at the moment his thought process and ability was far too much for them.

In a game where motivation could have been difficult felt he was our inspiration on the day.

Our lack of confidence on the wings bothers me. Though Demi had a better game, thought it took a while to come. Calumn when he came on was awful. Since the 2nd half was no more than a training exercise, take the win and move on.

10 for Djoum, 7 for Demi, 3 for Calumn and 6's all round for the rest.

It always amazes me when I read these player ratings, one gives Lee  man of the match, another wants him dropped, someone else gave Maclean a 7 and rated his performance, where I was sitting in the Wheatfield all around were screaming at his lack of well, everything, Morrison received the same treatment. Is it down to where you're sitting, down the front may not see the bigger picture compared with those overlooking the pitch from the back row? or is it down to lack of knowledge of the finer points of the game, maybe that applies to myself, who knows?