Levein rips pish out of Hibs attendances

Jammy T

Surprised they haven’t blamed the rugby yet for robbing them of half their ST holders on Sat afternoon.

We got a higher attendance on Sunday than they got for Elgin and Raith combined (both their games 3pm Sat kick offs as well).

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renault

• Bazzas right boot

• Mikey1874

• jock _turd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dallas Green said:

If you dont enjoy Hibs getting ripped the pish out of by CL, you are either;

1. Hibs

2. Hibs

3. Someone who hates CL more than Hibs

4. Hibs

ROFL

Funny "they"  have a thread eight pages now which while I have not read it will no doubt be criticising CL... and we have one with a fair few showing them support... some strange supporters on kickback!

Edited by jock _turd

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Surprised they haven’t blamed the rugby yet for robbing them of half their ST holders on Sat afternoon.

We got a higher attendance on Sunday than they got for Elgin and Raith combined (both their games 3pm Sat kick offs as well).

Comment number four on their seven pages of menstruation:

9BAF3213-0273-4D92-AEC2-5726081A6AE5.png

3 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

1. Hibs

2. Hibs

4. Hibs

Spot on analysis.

Bridge of Djoum
8 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

???

I liked Richie, but Ffs. 

Cracking player but laughable to bracket him with the boss.

Madness.

The remarks by CL on Hibs fictional attendances are humorous. Unlike the nasty snide comments from the Tache after we came out of admin. 

alwaysthereinspirit
4 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

1. Hibs

2. Hibs

4. Hibs

They wish they had a manager who got the whole Hearts/#!bs thing.

Lennon tried but was so Celtic ingrained it became personal for him because of our supposed “love” for our big cousins. An issue he couldn’t shake. 

Hearts/#ibs is a city rivalry based for the most part on bragging rights with family, friends or work mates.

I hate #!bs but not all their fans. I hate the name, their $#!tty stadium, their green tops, the badge (please), their upper management.  Everything about them is disgusting. But I could never have the same hatred lots of Celtic and Newco fans have for each other based on their beliefs.

No thanks.

18 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

They wish they had a manager who got the whole Hearts/#!bs thing.

Lennon tried but was so Celtic ingrained it became personal for him because of our supposed “love” for our big cousins. An issue he couldn’t shake. 

Hearts/#ibs is a city rivalry based for the most part on bragging rights with family, friends or work mates.

I hate #!bs but not all their fans. I hate the name, their $#!tty stadium, their green tops, the badge (please), their upper management.  Everything about them is disgusting. But I could never have the same hatred lots of Celtic and Newco fans have for each other based on their beliefs.

No thanks.

I agree.

It's not guaranteed and maybe neither Levein himself nor our fan base would want him still to be manager here in 5 years time, but if he is we will be back dominating derby games.

He gets it and it's a shame Neison didn't for some reason, whereas Sergio did.

Lennon's hatred of us was always going to play a significant part in his downfall once we started to get the upper hand.

Shame he's gone really.

haveyouheard 22

Great thread, and you just know the Hobos are fuming at CL remarks, sound

The Rugby was on, Hearts had cheaper tickets, fact is  it was a Sat 3pm KO and around 7k ST holders down ER just never turned up, now that is amusing and if you dont like to have a wee laugh at the wee team why bother posting on the thread

F T H 

Edited by haveyouheard 22

The attendance yesterday was pretty good going for a fifth round tie at Tynecastle. 

For comparison, the last few have been:

St Johnstone (2018) - 12,393.

Hibs (2017) - 16,971.

Hibs (2016) - 16,845.

St Johnstone (2012) - 9,185. The attendance against Auchinleck Talbot in the previous round was 10,107.

Falkirk (2009) - 15,547. Surprisingly high I'd say but we'd beaten Hibs away in the previous round.

18 hours ago, Renault said:

Very true. But I felt it highlighted my point, unfortunately.

Or you forgot which of your hobo troll usernames you were logged on to. What a sad wee life you must lead??

19 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

You know what? I don't think there's enough ripping the pish out of Hibs on here anymore. In days gone by, there'd nearly always be a thread on the first page tearing those utter cockwombles a new one. We're too soft on them nowadays in my opinion. 

Cup win did it

I'd say before then about half my posts on here were trolling the Hibs. Probably only done 20 since then 

Until recently 

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Cup win did it

I'd say before then about half my posts on here were trolling the Hibs. Probably only done 20 since then 

Until recently 

What we need is a good old fashioned Craigyboy or IJ post. Or even a Robert Lang number. They knew how to take the piss out of the cockwombles. 

7 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I thought thier ground had a capacity of 40k giving the numbers they report. 

Think their record is over 65k. Suspect the vast majority were there to see the away team though 

:verysmug:

58 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Think their record is over 65k. Suspect the vast majority were there to see the away team though 

:verysmug:

Did the famous not give the a doing that day as well   :robboyas:

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, XB52 said:

Or you forgot which of your hobo troll usernames you were logged on to. What a sad wee life you must lead??

:hartley:

If they’re bottom 6 come the split that crowd on Saturday will be the norm for the remaining home games....not sure how they’re planning to spin the season ticket sales this year....biggest budget in history was last years spin!