Levein rips pish out of Hibs attendances

Jammy T

3 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

I don't get why Hearts fans wouldn't enjoy someone ripping the piss out of Hibs. Anything that noises up those bunch of spoon burning, wart riddled, puss oozing **** stumps is alright in my book. 

:sweeet:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Renault

• Bazzas right boot

• Mikey1874

• jock _turd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, El Diez said:

Crack on.

I’m comfortable with my assertion.

You hibs ****.

I'm a Hearts man through and through. Still reported you though as you couldn't be reasonable.

17 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

No idea, never read it. I always preferred the Kolmogorov equation. 

a7fb519902b392849b8caa01b42adb4b8c9a8a6d

Who doesn’t. Or you could go

If Hibs are a home attendance [minus free tickets] + away fans (-non attendees) + b people that have actually paid full price for a season ticket + corporate income ¥ turnover + television income - Toms £500000 - c full compensation for a not sacked manager + d income from their Ponzi scheme - 

then a + b - c + d = ?

Just now, Renault said:

For etickets? Are you from Nigeria?

Your cust ref no.

PM me if you prefer.

Then I can send a message and find out if the number is legit. In this day of data protection i’ll hide the identity of all concerned and will apologise wholeheartedly if I’m wrong.

Should you provide a duff cust ref no I will show a member of jkb admin the correspondence and they can decide if I’m wrong in my assertion.

Deal?

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, Morgan said:

36 years I’ve been here, 36!!

I’ll twenty you!

50112FD5-A222-4A29-864C-DD9586D96ED3.jpeg

In his 3 spells with us-14, 4 and  5 years and still counting. 

And folk ask why he's a legend, PHM, etc. 

?

Just now, El Diez said:

Your cust ref no.

PM me if you prefer.

Then I can send a message and find out if the number is legit. In this day of data protection i’ll hide the identity of all concerned and will apologise wholeheartedly if I’m wrong.

Should you provide a duff cust ref no I will show a member of jkb admin the correspondence and they can decide if I’m wrong in my assertion.

Deal?

I certainly won't give you any such information but feel free to PM me and I'm happy to discuss.

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, El Diez said:

The Hibernian hating sections?

****in right it will you hibs *****.

???

You know what? I don't think there's enough ripping the pish out of Hibs on here anymore. In days gone by, there'd nearly always be a thread on the first page tearing those utter cockwombles a new one. We're too soft on them nowadays in my opinion. 

Just now, Renault said:

Apologies. You have and I have responded.

A hearts fan since 1984, and ‘at dens’.

Colour me shocked.

You can prove to the whole board you’re a hearts fan, you’ve chosen not to.

Its only a number. It means nothing without any other details. Yet you won’t......

You’re hibs.

He throws the fishing line out to them and they bite every feking time.

to be fair what he says is just fact. We sold our adult tickets £3 less than them but yet they scream about their overpricing ffs. They could of charged £10  and their attendance would still of been the same.

Rodents every one of them. Levein owns them and on the 6th of April they’ll get a humping  of epic proportions.

Edited by 1971fozzy

2 minutes ago, El Diez said:

A hearts fan since 1984, and ‘at dens’.

Colour me shocked.

You can prove to the whole board you’re a hearts fan, you’ve chosen not to.

Its only a number. It means nothing without any other details. Yet you won’t......

You’re hibs.

I'm fine thanks. I'm more than happy to discuss with Mods if necessary. In fact I'm happy to discuss with anyone as long as it doesn't involve personal details.

1 minute ago, Normthebarman said:

You know what? I don't think there's enough ripping the pish out of Hibs on here anymore. In days gone by, there'd nearly always be a thread on the first page tearing those utter cockwombles a new one. We're too soft on them nowadays in my opinion. 

Norm I salute you. Spot on. Why the hell would any hearts supporter not wanting our manager to noise up the vermin! Get in there gaffer! Stick it right up them. “Petty” who gives a hoot!! Brilliant! HHGH!!

54 minutes ago, Renault said:

It's a smart move in order to gain support. It'll be absolutely lapped up by certain sections of our support.

Proven so. Sadly.

Just now, Renault said:

I'm fine thanks. I'm more than happy to discuss with Mods if necessary. In fact I'm happy to discuss with anyone as long as it doesn't involve personal details.

Ok. How many digits does your cust ref no have?

Just now, Renault said:

Proven so. Sadly.

What is sad about our manager giving the Hibs a  wee tongue in cheek jab ? CL knows the story backwards mate!

Edited by jock _turd

2 minutes ago, El Diez said:

Ok. How many digits does your cust ref no have?

You have already proven you are a cowardly soul. Feel free to block me.

2 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

What is sad about our manager giving the Hibs a  wee tongue in cheek jab ? CL knows the story backwards mate!

This only enhances my thoughts.

Just now, Renault said:

You have already proven you are a cowardly soul. Feel free to block me.

You won’t even answer that?

The prosecution rests.

You’re vermin 100% and you won’t see the week out.

Just now, El Diez said:

You won’t even answer that?

The prosecution rests.

You’re vermin 100% and you won’t see the week out.

See you in 8 days Mr Coward. 

Just now, Renault said:

This only enhances my thoughts.

Only enhances what thoughts? ... what are your thoughts... are they you don't have a laugh at your nearest rivals expense ? Get a grip FFS

Edited by jock _turd

Bazzas right boot

Double win for our man. 

Winds up the hibs fans and as a brucey bonus the interlopers and two Bob bit rockets on here turn Into a frothing, slavering mess as well. 

Win-win

1 minute ago, jock _turd said:

Only enhances what thoughts? ... what are your thoughts... are they you don't have a laugh at your nearest rivals expense ? Get a grip FFS

I'm all for laughing at our rivals.

Just now, Renault said:

I'm all for laughing at our rivals.

Yes ... but would that be Hibs? And what about those thoughts of yours?

Edited by jock _turd

Just now, jock _turd said:

Good ! Now about those thoughts you have been having... go on lets have them.

I think Levein is pandering to a section of our support to disguise other inadequacies.

Just now, Renault said:

I think Levein is pandering to a section of our support to disguise other inadequacies.

Oh I see what would they be then? 

Just now, jock _turd said:

Oh I see what would they be then? 

The inadequacies? If you have been watching the last few weeks you'll already know. Injuries have been a huge factor but having followed through previous Levein years I am sceptical of aesthetically pleasing football.

2 minutes ago, Renault said:

The inadequacies? If you have been watching the last few weeks you'll already know. Injuries have been a huge factor but having followed through previous Levein years I am sceptical of aesthetically pleasing football.

We've played some really nice football this year. In the last couple derbys we were the only ones to play the ball on the ground.

Just now, Renault said:

Well yes things have taken a dip entertainment wise BUT position in the league and progression in the SCP are not going too bad given the fact we are not in anyway at full strength ... so much so that even given the problem we can still attract greater numbers of paying customers to watch the team play a non/ junior league side. As to previous years CL did an amazing job under very very trying circumstances ... never won anything right enough but still good given what was happening at the club. Truth is for many results are the key factor... if we were to of the league not one word of our style of play would be mentioned... and given how many problems we have had we are not that far away. 

1 minute ago, TurboT said:

You’ve just quoted yourself with this post, that’s a bit weird mate.

Very true. But I felt it highlighted my point, unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

Well yes things have taken a dip entertainment wise BUT position in the league and progression in the SCP are not going too bad given the fact we are not in anyway at full strength ... so much so that even given the problem we can still attract greater numbers of paying customers to watch the team play a non/ junior league side. As to previous years CL did an amazing job under very very trying circumstances ... never won anything right enough but still good given what was happening at the club. Truth is for many results are the key factor... if we were to of the league not one word of our style of play would be mentioned... and given how many problems we have had we are not that far away. 

I don't disagree with any of that Jock and I genuinely think we could finish 3rd this season and with a bit of luck we could win the cup.  But I do get frustrated by our tactics at times and I doubt we have mental toughness to win massive games. That is just my opinion.

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

FFS folk looking too deep into this. He took the piss that’s all . Simples

EXACTLY ! And why not have a laugh at them? They would too... if they were ever in a position to do so. See the year we got relegated because of the points deduction and transfer embargo ... they would have laughed the collective cocks off... had they themselves not Hibsed it and got themselves, with the help of our relegation party win and the others that year, relegated as well... F'n magic that was !

Doctor FinnBarr
7 minutes ago, jock _turd said:

EXACTLY ! And why not have a laugh at them? They would too... if they were ever in a position to do so. See the year we got relegated because of the points deduction and transfer embargo ... they would have laughed the collective cocks off... had they themselves not Hibsed it and got themselves, with the help of our relegation party win and the others that year, relegated as well... F'n magic that was !

I'm going to nominate this as post of the year Mr Turd, hope you don't mind

Fozzyonthefence

To be fair, Hibs do a good enough job of ripping the pish out of their own attendances themselves.  It’s highly amusing when they try to claim 17/18k there when the ground is half empty.