• whodanny

• Harry Potter

• Forever Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, lsimp77 said:

What a strange, strange bunch

Bunch of jakeys.

We had some supporters applauding around us when they almost scored first half. Weirdo behaviour. 

Agreed. Although I just can't help but feel from experience that's par for the course for most of the population of Ayrshire 

The Irvine Meadow support at the Giro a few seasons ago were desperate to guard Derrys Walls.  Hope this crowd weren't so keen.

11 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Might be missing something here but wtf is "Eeka Peeka Pukka Po" all about? 

I have just done a wee google search on that and the only thing i could find was it is based on some supporter from the 70's who had a speech impediment and when he sang "We'll support you evermore" Eeka peeka pukka po was the closest he could get.

Walking behind some on Gorgie Road and one remarks 'Halal meat? You wouldn't get that at home, it get bombed' 

Nice. 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

I have just done a wee google search on that and the only thing i could find was it is based on some supporter from the 70's who had a speech impediment and when he sang "We'll support you evermore" Eeka peeka pukka po was the closest he could get.

True story apparently.

Салатные палочки
9 minutes ago, Ryan Jarman said:

Walking behind some on Gorgie Road and one remarks 'Halal meat? You wouldn't get that at home, it get bombed' 

Nice. 

What a big day out for the loveable wee toerags. 

What was the script wi the boy crossing himself to the hearts fans, fell over twice, looked in 

a sorry state.

Never understood one song they were singing, strange carry on.

romanovpalm.png

21 minutes ago, Ryan Jarman said:

Nice. 

Classy

:lol:

To be fair, they were probably overawed at being in a world of electricity and shoes.

39 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

Might be missing something here but wtf is "Eeka Peeka Pukka Po" all about? 

Something to do with a disabled Talbot fan who passed away. It's sad but strangely uncomfortable at the same time... ?

Edited by Rabbie_Burns

47 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

Agreed. Although I just can't help but feel from experience that's par for the course for most of the population of Ayrshire 

Hoy, cut some of us a bit of slack at least... ?

highlandjambo3

Hey..... I have a great deal of respect (mostly) for fans from the west coast wegieea area fan base who go out and support their local team, they could easily be sucked up by the arse cheeks, unless one of the arse cheeks are their big team and talbot are their other team, you know like some people have a premiership team (never understand that one tbh).  Of course there will still be arses amongst them.... as there are in our fan base.

1 minute ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Hey..... I have a great deal of respect (mostly) for fans from the west coast wegieea area fan base who go out and support their local team, they could easily be sucked up by the arse cheeks, unless one of the arse cheeks are their big team and talbot are their other team, you know like some people have a premiership team (never understand that one tbh).  Of course there will still be arses amongst them.... as there are in our fan base.

I'm going to take a leap of faith and say at least 75% of their support today, usually wears a blue or green and white hooped top.

PhoenixHearts
33 minutes ago, Jeff said:

They shoulda battered that wee Hibs rat with the tri colour

Edited by PhoenixHearts

Ricardo Shillyshally

They are basically OF fans with different scarfs. 

One boy was walking along gorgie Road at FT shouting "Jambo *****" every few steps.

They can bugger off back to their shitey wee village and hopefully never come back to Gorgie.

37 minutes ago, Jeff said:

:gok: actual fury about a national flag. Tougen up snowflake. 

Leveinthedream
27 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

What was the script wi the boy crossing himself to the hearts fans, fell over twice, looked in 

a sorry state.

Never understood one song they were singing, strange carry on.

romanovpalm.png

Is this the bald boy who was by N?

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Thommo414 said:

It's Junior football fans. I speak from bitter experience having played (as a trialist) for Bonnyrigg Rose, albeit nearly 40 years ago.

Leveinthedream
1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

aye. 

He was class, started crossing himself after the first goal, then came down a few more times.

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

On coal powered telly ?

Once again you got me before I got the chance to correct myself :lol:

Sharp as a tack today Danny :D

Just now, iantjambo said:

Once again you got me before I got the chance to correct myself :lol:

Sharp as a tack today Danny :D

I'll probably need a wee lie doon for a while though.

Big day ahead tomorrow for the Ayrshire cartographer.    The big redraw of the map of the known world.    The bit beyond Motherwell no longer called The Dark Zone.

7 minutes ago, Leveinthedream said:

He was class, started crossing himself after the first goal, then came down a few more times.

Total zoomer, looked like a few ales had been put away, 

54 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Total zoomer.

But he baited a large section into getting into bigotted crap with auckinleck ! ?

There was definitely a few odd ones but by large the auckinleck fans I saw around the stadium and in tumor arms were normal folk and many families.

Stayed to applaud their teams efforts, fair play imo

letsmakesomenoise
25 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

They are basically OF fans with different scarfs. 

One boy was walking along gorgie Road at FT shouting "Jambo *****" every few steps.

They can bugger off back to their shitey wee village and hopefully never come back to Gorgie.

Oh I dunno.  Was feeling quite benevolent towards them at the end, til we were walking back to the car at Roseburn and some weejie prick was muttering something about “you’re only zombies in disguise” whilst looking straight at us.  Switherered between keeping schtum or getting ripped into him.  Decided on the former, as he had lots of pals and ..... he had lots of pals.

Just now, Victorian said:

Big day ahead tomorrow for the Ayrshire cartographer.    The big redraw of the map of the known world.    The bit beyond Motherwell no longer called The Dark Zone.

Am actually fpmsl