Talbot fans

lsimp77

So embarrassing during Steven Thompsons pre match chatting before the Ayr game. 

Very obvious that the majority are Huns that support a local junior team for the social aspect. There is nothing wrong with the latter. Just the fact the are all huns is minging. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sarah O

• whodanny

• Harry Potter

• Forever Hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doctor FinnBarr
19 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

I never understood one thing that they were singing.....

Come on TB, Eecka peeka paka po isn't too difficult

13 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Hey..... I have a great deal of respect (mostly) for fans from the west coast wegieea area fan base who go out and support their local team, they could easily be sucked up by the arse cheeks, unless one of the arse cheeks are their big team and talbot are their other team, you know like some people have a premiership team (never understand that one tbh).  Of course there will still be arses amongst them.... as there are in our fan base.

Absolutely agree.

12 hours ago, Dannie Boy said:

Well played the Talbot fans. Thanks for turning in numbers. 

When you consider there were about 2100 fans from a town with the population of 3500,

thats some feat, well done all.

14 hours ago, Sarah O said:

:gok: actual fury about a national flag. Tougen up snowflake. 

10 hours ago, Sarah O said:

So you disagree we look like mini huns? The guy with a UJ mug as his avatar.

:)

Ach they seemed ok any time I walked past them. Didn’t hear anything dodgy but can accept in a crowd of 2000 there will obviously be some arseholes.

Better numbers than a good few premiership teams & vocal throughout supporting their team even at 4-0 down. Fair play to them

19 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

:)

Being furious about seeing an Ireland flag is a bit mini-hunnish

Having a UJ mug as part of an avatar is a bit mini-hunnish. 

I don't get furious about it, it's all a bit pathetic. ?????

Forever Hearts
10 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

You never stop banging on about it, that's for sure.

PS. Is our manager a mini hun for having a Union Flag mug?

24 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

PS. Is our manager a mini hun for having a Union Flag mug?

He's certainly politically misguided. 

:wink:

38 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

I look at his avatar and see Craig Levein with a cuppa. 

You look at his his avatar and see a UJ mug. 

Bit odd mate. You keep banging on about us being “mini-huns” so much, it makes me wonder why you want it to be so. 

9 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I look at his avatar and see Craig Levein with a cuppa. 

You look at his his avatar and see a UJ mug. 

Bit odd mate. You keep banging on about us being “mini-huns” so much, it makes me wonder why you want it to be so. 

I don't want it to be. Obviously. 

There were a fair few in the Ardmillan before the game and they were all decenmet enough folk just having a laugh.  A bus load went past me on Gorgie road ahead of kick off and a few young uns giving it big licks at the window to us but again all standard things I would exepct at the football.

Sure some of them would of been on the bucky early doors though for their big day out in the capital. 

2 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

This thread and your input into the Naismith song thread tells a completely different story. 

Whatever anger you’re holding over a flag, you need to let it go. It’s just sad now. 

Edited by Phil Dunphy

5 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

All you do is bring sectarian crap into every thread. Please just give it a rest. We know We have some mini huns in our support and in here but can you not just stick to the topic instead of ramming your beliefs down our throats every bloody time.

12 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

This thread and your input into the Naismith song thread tells a completely different story. 

Whatever anger you’re holding over a flag, you need to let it go. It’s just sad now. 

Ok, no sweat pal.

7 minutes ago, XB52 said:

All you do is bring sectarian crap into every thread. Please just give it a rest. We know We have some mini huns in our support and in here but can you not just stick to the topic instead of ramming your beliefs down our throats every bloody time.

My beliefs being? 

Anyway, I've let it go. Sorry for any offence I've caused. 

Forever Hearts
39 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

He's certainly politically misguided. 

:wink:

Because he has the audacity to hold different views from you that makes him misguided? Deary me. 

The Old Tolbooth
15 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

The ones I had the pleasure of meeting outside were utter twats. Trying to intimidate people who were with children and lassies who were on their own. Big proper hard types like.

Inbred sister fisting wanks.

I crossed paths with these verminous little scumbags as well, I left as soon as the 4th went in and was just short of Bensons walking towards the train station, and they were walking down Dalry Road, they must have either not been at the game, or left early to look for bother, they slagged me off trying to get me to bite, I smiled and said nothing, and walked right past them but they were itching for a square go, I'm too old for that shit now :lol: 

It's a shame because before the game I was drinking with a few of them having some banter and they were brilliant, telling us that hearts are a lot of Talbot fans adopted team now after the last time and the hospitality we showed towards them etc, couldn't have been nicer, my verdict is that football fans will be football fans and we all have our fair share of arseholes. 

Edited by The Old Tolbooth

been here before

Saw a few of the younger slack jawed yokels before the game outside the Lidls and McDonalds on Gorgie Road pished up and giving it the full Danny Dyer mode toward anyone who stopped laughing at them long enough.

Wee word of advice for them (and our pre-pubescent rimjobs who try and give it the hard man, arms out 'come ahead' pish)- no-one, and I mean no-one, looks hard in those 'skinny jeans' and no socks ensenmbles.

?