SC Draw - Partick Thistle Away for QFs - Monday 4th March 19:05 ko

WorldChampions1902

HAMILTON HEARTS
20 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

It was something we were discussing on the bus going to Fir Park on Sunday. A lot not convinced we (HMFC) will sell out our full allocation, not because people don't want to be there but because, for various reasons, they cannot make it.

Correct

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GorgieRules22

• been here before

• Boab

Sydney Devine

When purchasing my tickets on e-tickets, it didn't give me a postal option?  Collection only?   Anyone else have this issue?  Maybe it was user error!!!    

been here before
2 minutes ago, Sydney Devine said:

When purchasing my tickets on e-tickets, it didn't give me a postal option?  Collection only?   Anyone else have this issue?  Maybe it was user error!!!    

I chose to get mine posted.

If anyone with the LPs could help me out with one ticket, would appreciate greatly 

im across for the Celtic Game also so can pick up that night

21 minutes ago, Robbie1902 said:

Anyone got an idea if loyalty points will be lowered ?

Am hoping for this myself as my son's 2 points short so if they all go we'll be watching it on the box.

32 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Am hoping for this myself as my son's 2 points short so if they all go we'll be watching it on the box.

Buy your son a child ticket for an upcoming away match and the points will be added to his account. My friend had to do this. Bought a child ticket for the Livingston away game, never went, and secured a derby brief as a result of the loyalty points bump!

Got my tickets sorted and a half day at work. 

This’ll be my first time having a drink before a game at Partick. Seen folk mention Kelvinbridge is a good place to go, anyone know of anywhere specifically round there that’s good?

On 14/02/2019 at 20:13, HAMILTON HEARTS said:

I could join you as am only ten min away from firhill??

Has to be The Doublet - great pub

(edit - was meant to be in response to Texia)

Edited by jambovambo

I've already got my ticket (Section M2 Row P) but couldn't get my 11 year old daughter one as mates never had the required points. If there is anyone kind enough that's getting a single ticket tomorrow to purchase a kids ticket also(£6 I think) and then swap with me so we could be sat together it would be greatly appreciated and I would give you a tenner for the kids ticket. PM me if anyone can.  Cheers ?

7 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

Got two tix at 9am but they’re not near each other. 

Anyone else think its mainly single tix on sale?

Only restricted view tickets left,just tried it and offered me seats together.

10 minutes ago, jambovambo said:

Just got 3 together, restricted view though

On 20/02/2019 at 18:54, Texia said:

Got my tickets sorted and a half day at work. 

This’ll be my first time having a drink before a game at Partick. Seen folk mention Kelvinbridge is a good place to go, anyone know of anywhere specifically round there that’s good?

I like 'the old school house' on woodlands road, decent pint but pretty expensive.

5 minutes ago, true-jambo said:

Just got 3 together, restricted view though

On at 9.00am and got two together in row A no bother, came up as restricted view but clicked on the drop down thing and changed it to normal view. 

scottish_chicP
2 hours ago, jambovambo said:

I got 5 together at bang on 9 am

Is this game sold out now? Can see the page in etickets with restricted view tickets available but can't get any into my basket on line.

5 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Is this game sold out now? Can see the page in etickets with restricted view tickets available but can't get any into my basket on line.

Could be your browser mate.

I just tried and tickets available, albeit restricted view only.

Maybe worth a phone call to the TO.

17 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Could be your browser mate.

I just tried and tickets available, albeit restricted view only.

Maybe worth a phone call to the TO.

Worked on my tablet got 3 tickets now,  was previously using my mobile.

How "restricted" are the restricted view tickets at Firhill? Never been and not fussed by a slightly obscured view as long as its nothing too heavy 

2 minutes ago, Thommo414 said:

How "restricted" are the restricted view tickets at Firhill? Never been and not fussed by a slightly obscured view as long as its nothing too heavy 

Pillar's like our Old Stand or behind Dugouts bud.

3 hours ago, Josh said:

Has anyone got a account that has enough lp’s but isn’t going because the person at the ticket office said there is just over 200 left

Me.

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Will we get any more tickets if sell out? Don’t have enough points either! Thistle will never sell out their end

Due to segregation I doubt it 

3 hours ago, Josh said:

Has anyone got a account that has enough lp’s but isn’t going because the person at the ticket office said there is just over 200 left

31 minutes ago, graygo said:

Me.

Thanks for the pm mate, sorry didn't realise you wanted to use my reference number, I thought you just wanted to know who wasn't going but could go.

Anyway, nah sorry I won't be giving you my reference number as I've no idea who you are.

You could be one of the infamous young team for all I know.

20 minutes ago, graygo said:

Thanks for the pm mate, sorry didn't realise you wanted to use my reference number, I thought you just wanted to know who wasn't going but could go.

Anyway, nah sorry I won't be giving you my reference number as I've no idea who you are.

You could be one of the infamous young team for all I know.

Awrite 

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Will we get any more tickets if sell out? Don’t have enough points either! Thistle will never sell out their end

nope. Thistle already selling tickets for their 2 other stands. Bit daft but there ya go unfortunately

I have exactly 60 Loyalty Points but when I try to purchase a ticket for Partick it says my account doesn't have the correct privileges. Frustrating as these tickets are getting snapped up quickly and the glitch on my account could cost me a spot as a result. Anyone having similar issues/ know how to overcome them? 

6 hours ago, Josh said:

I’ve got two season tix with 108 LP’s on each that haven’t been used. You’re welcome to use mine. I’ve already got mine through corporate 

12 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’ve got two season tix with 108 LP’s on each that haven’t been used. You’re welcome to use mine. I’ve already got mine through corporate 

Cheers 

20 hours ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Can a still use yours

7 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

If you go into the ticket office you can. I’m not sure what my user reference is. PM me? 

It won’t let me it says you can only send one per day have you got Twitter or anything