OTT

adambraejambo

Why would Celtic let him leave when he still under contract. They not going to pay up on the rest of his contract to let him join a rival. He on good money so he unlikely to buy himself out of it. Only way it would happen is if we bought him. At his age as good as a player as he is I would not be happy with Hearts spending cash on him. Another thing is although Bain has improved alot he still has mistakes in him. Would not be suprised to see Gordon feature again for Celtic 1st team.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DS98

• Forever Hearts

• The Future's Maroon

• Beast Boy

4 hours ago, maroonnicky63 said:

Well really lost for words on this one especially if you were at the game but you carry on pretending he done nothing wrong

So are you lost for words or are ye no? 

5 hours ago, adambraejambo said:

Why would Celtic let him leave when he still under contract. They not going to pay up on the rest of his contract to let him join a rival. He on good money so he unlikely to buy himself out of it. Only way it would happen is if we bought him. At his age as good as a player as he is I would not be happy with Hearts spending cash on him. Another thing is although Bain has improved alot he still has mistakes in him. Would not be suprised to see Gordon feature again for Celtic 1st team.

I can see him back between the sticks after Valencia put 6 past them on Thursday 

I'd have him back in a heartbeat, but it won't happen. 

He's arguably the best goalkeeper in Scotland. Better than McShagger IMHO. 

In his last game for Celtic before he was inexplicably dropped for Bain, he single handedly prevented Celtic getting an absolute pumping at Hunbronx. 

Bain hasn't grabbed a chance. Bain has barely been tested, despite what you might read. I predict Bain will be found out (shown up) in Europe, and Gordon will be given his place back. That's why he Roger's won't release him to us.