OTT

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47187256

With Bain looking to have succeeded Gordon, would anyone take him back? Still a year to run on his deal though but I can't see him being happy playing 2nd fiddle to Bain given he already lost two years of his career to injury. I think he'd be an improvement on our current choices since both aren't filling me with confidence. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DS98

• Forever Hearts

• The Future's Maroon

• Beast Boy

Forever Hearts

File alongside Snake Pressley. No thanks. And I couldn't care less how much we made from him or if he contributes to the FoH every month. 

16 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

File alongside Snake Pressley. No thanks. And I couldn't care less how much we made from him or if he contributes to the FoH every month. 

:spoton:

Craig Gordon. Secured the club/vlad 9 million pounds. Fantastic servant and captain. Cup winning keeper

Steven Pressley. Cup Winning captain, long servant to the club and gave 100% every game. Would still be at the club In a capacity had the club not been going down a shaky path (somewhat unknown to us fans but probably not to him) 

Both snakes?? It’s no wonder the young kids within our support have a song for a section on this forum 

2 minutes ago, red said:

Craig Gordon. Secured the club/vlad 9 million pounds. Fantastic servant and captain. Cup winning keeper

Steven Pressley. Cup Winning captain, long servant to the club and gave 100% every game. Would still be at the club In a capacity had the club not been going down a shaky path (somewhat unknown to us fans but probably not to him) 

Both snakes?? It’s no wonder the young kids within our support have a song for a section on this forum 

Correct

7 minutes ago, red said:

100% agree Hearts cup winning legends

1 minute ago, Hood09 said:

Better than Doyle and zammal no brainer

Just now, cubanjambo said:

100% agree Hearts cup winning legends

Agreed. Would be an up upgrade on current keepers. Hearts fan who won the cup. 36 so not ancient in goalkeeper terms. Would welcome him home.

Can't help but feel some fans hatred for Celtic us stronger than there love for Hearts.

Yes bring him home.

Even although his best years are behind him he is still much better than both our current keepers.

I believe if it's possible CL would be interested signing him.

The Future's Maroon
29 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

Better than Doyle and zammal no brainer

It took a while, but finally a sensible post on the thread.

40 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Yes. 

Great keeper, good guy and Hearts legend as well as Hearts supporter.

I agree.

It's a shame people have to resort to name pointless name calling.

35 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Yes bring him home.

Even although his best years are behind him he is still much better than both our current keepers.

I believe if it's possible CL would be interested signing him.

Correct 

i wish jj was my dad
5 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

Even though he’s not what he was he is twice the keeper of Doyle or zemal. No brainer if we could get him back.

Correct. He is still a very, very good keeper. Would love him back.

1 hour ago, red said:

To be fair, on your last point I’d imagine the young lads would agree. Celtic are the common denominator.

Calebs Grandad
2 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Every day of the week. 

I’d agree. If Levein felt he could do a job and his wage was within what the club could afford then it would be a positive signing.

I loved him when he was here and always hoped he would return to see out his last days here. However that was before he became a Celtic minded prick. He can go ride Rodgers.

2 hours ago, red said:

:laugh: 

The “young kids within our support” will have called Gordon and Pressley worse than a snake for joining Celtic.

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

20 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I loved him when he was here and always hoped he would return to see out his last days here. However that was before he became a Celtic minded prick. He can go ride Rodgers.

?

Go on. Give is an instance when he’s shown to be a ‘Celtic minded prick’. Facts if you don’t mind 

23 minutes ago, DS98 said:

?

Go on. Give is an instance when he’s shown to be a ‘Celtic minded prick’. Facts if you don’t mind 

Obviously you dont see him when he's at tynecastle.

56 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Obviously you dont see him when he's at tynecastle.

Every game. 

Yet to see this so called behaviour. 

Gives the Gorgie a clap before the start of every second half. I also remember he refused to take part in an over the top celebration which involved every other Celtic player at Tynie. May have been after they tied up the league. Showed his class and headed up the tunnel. 

30 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Every game. 

Yet to see this so called behaviour. 

Gives the Gorgie a clap before the start of every second half. I also remember he refused to take part in an over the top celebration which involved every other Celtic player at Tynie. May have been after they tied up the league. Showed his class and headed up the tunnel. 

He's gives it big licks to the Celtic fans. He shows a total lack of respect to us.