Hibs have a bigger support than Hearts

haveyouheard 22

I see Hibs are to give Rangers and Celtic the full away stand now due to lack of uptake from their own fans...which seems strange when they're supposedly getting 17,000 when the likes of Livi, Hamilton etc are visiting. ??

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• luckydug

• Nookie Bear

• haveyouheard 22

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

I see Hibs are to give Rangers and Celtic the full away stand now due to lack of uptake from their own fans...which seems strange when they're supposedly getting 17,000 when the likes of Livi, Hamilton etc are visiting. ??

They’ll need to make the top six to give Celtic it this season?

On 09/02/2019 at 09:10, Sarah O said:

We win the bigotry contest though. 

Up Yee Hibs!

They've no won the bigotry cup, since 1902

Are their figures and averages not artificially high cos we at least fill their away end in derby matches? It's actually Hearts fans they're counting!?

Fake News 

I see they've allotted Sevco the entire south stand again for March. Caving in for the bigot pound, irony is they are on the up and Dempster blinked. 

On 09/02/2019 at 20:05, jambopilms said:

Would it matter if they did ?

I read somewhere that our fan base is 300,000, what is Hibs fan base????

2 hours ago, TNCASTLE said:

I don't give a shit. What's your point ????

I can't believe this thread is still going strong.

There must be some undercover Hibby determined to make the most of this snapshot, statistical blip while they can.  :no:

3 hours ago, TNCASTLE said:

30000 when winning a big cup, 6000 prior to winning a big cup.

Our average attendance was higher then theirs prior to the recent midweek games then all of a sudden this report came out. I'm sure it will even back out again

34 minutes ago, calmac25 said:

Our average attendance was higher then theirs prior to the recent midweek games then all of a sudden this report came out. I'm sure it will even back out again

Never mind that, just look at the fans turning out after winning the scottish cup, we flooded the streets they did not.

portobellojambo1
1 hour ago, Nobreath said:

I can't believe this thread is still going strong.

There must be some undercover Hibby determined to make the most of this snapshot, statistical blip while they can.  :no:

I can't understand how people seem to get their knickers in such a twist over how clubs declare attendance figures. My only interest is in how HMFC are getting on. I'm old enough to remember that figures have been manipulated for years, in the past the crowds were always understated, as that was the way to do it to avoid payments of tax. Nowadays, I guess that clubs want to keep existing sponsors happy, and in the process attract new sponsors, so declare their attendance figures accordingly. I just don't think such figures are the sort of thing to get all excited and/or defensive about, but each to their own.

Really don't care about whose support is bigger at the moment.  History shows that Hearts are the dominant football club in Edinburgh...end of story.  All I care about is going to the game this afternoon and watching Hearts pick up 3 points.