Rangers appeal Morelos red card

iantjambo

Luscious Laryea

Credit where it's due - well done the SFA on this. Never in a million years thought I'd be saying that.

All we ask for is fairness and consistency. Nice to see the one half of the OF getting their comeuppance for once.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Jeff

• DVB

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NaturalOrder74

Hopefully they get drilled out the cup by Killie tomorrow and extend their 0 silverware for another year despite Gerard’s revolution pissing millions up a wall 

N Lincs Jambo

‘Kin hell, just had a peek at Bears Den. Only took in the last 2 pages but a bit of implosion and serious infighting going on there. Coming from Colombia Morelos is a stick on to be Catholic ? 

I'm glad McGregor was cited, the young boy Ferguson got no protection at all from Madden. 

Edited by JackLadd

Just had a wee look at the Bears Den forum, interesting to see the McGregor situation from a Rangers point of view, one poster said that the ball was safely in McGregor's hands while the onrushing Aberdeen forward simply ran into McGregor's foot, if I could meet this guy I would tell him not to be upset, it's like they have been saying to us patronisingly for years, these things even themselves out over a season,

24 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I'm glad McGregor was cited, the young boy Ferguson got no protection at all from Madden. 

To be fair to Madden you can see from the replays that he was not looking when McGregor took Ferguson out. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

The Bearsden. 

???????????

The comments/ reaction. 

**** the SNP too. 

The games run by catholics. 

These folk are not only from another planet, but ****ing galaxy. 

????

(BTW, is Morelos Catholic?) 

Good chance considering he’s Colombian. Not that it matters to the good patrons of bears den. If you aren’t a Rangers man and/or disagree with them, you’re a Tim.

****** honking breed of mutant *****

3 minutes ago, Bauldrick said:

Just had a wee look at the Bears Den forum, interesting to see the McGregor situation from a Rangers point of view, one poster said that the ball was safely in McGregor's hands while the onrushing Aberdeen forward simply ran into McGregor's foot, if I could meet this guy I would tell him not to be upset, it's like they have been saying to us patronisingly for years, these things even themselves out over a season,

Any other team would acknowledge that they benefited from an offside goal (the pen) and were fortunate not to concede a penalty and gave a player sent off.

Not that lot their sense of entitlement is ridiculous.

If Madden had refereed that match properly then Aberdeen would have won.

But what chance do you have when Andy Walker (an ex Celtic fan) can’t see what is wrong despite watching half a dozen slow motion replays.

Deluded Quote of the Season from Bears Den: 

"**** the football establishment in Scotland.   We know their game and we need to show we can win despite their agenda."

How many times has Allan McGregor done this? Seriously, there is a long list of strikers who have taken a dull yin because he's either a vicious ******* or a ****ing coward. Sick of seeing him getting away with it. Referees put players in danger when they fail to deal with that sort of dangerous play because they don't stop doing it until they get nailed for it. 

24 minutes ago, DVB said:

To be fair to Madden you can see from the replays that he was not looking when McGregor took Ferguson out. 

I can hear Look Away Big Country playing.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Big chance for Lafferty to Impress? 

On the list of of things  not to give a **** about this is high on my list. ?

I fear they'll get away with murder, and be gifted some bewildering decisions v Killie. You know - 'to even things up'.

Btw, if you want (!) a watered-down summary of The Bears' Den and whatever is its Ceptic equivalent, the comments on any BBC story with a bigot brother angle will curl your teeth.

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, kirkierobroy said:

I fear they'll get away with murder, and be gifted some bewildering decisions v Killie. You know - 'to even things up'.

Btw, if you want (!) a watered-down summary of The Bears' Den and whatever is its Ceptic equivalent, the comments on any BBC story with a bigot brother angle will curl your teeth.

Naw, I've looked at the Bears Den in our Championship season and once at Kerrydale street out of curiousity, these forums make sisterfister.nut seem sane

"We know this. Catholics are in power all over Scottish football 

We are ****ed because for the longest time the club never said a word"

"**** the SFA, **** the SPL, **** the SNP and **** their Pope."

"I want our players to have the same level of hatred and distain for this country that our supporters have."

"no tarrier incident ever gets exposed to anywhere near this level."

I reckon in parts of Glasgow people have begun to mate and produce offspring with floorboards.

Mcgregor epitomises the word scum. A howling human and most definitely deserved the ban. Like Morelos I would not bat an eyelid if their careers ended tomorrow in extreme pain due to a self inflicted injury.

Rangers on the 2nd of February: Given FOUR penalties in one match.

Rangers on the 8th of February: Player suspended after stamping on an opponent and being sent off for the FOURTH time this season.

Rangers fans: "IT'S A ****IN PAPISH CONSPIRACY, THESE TARRIER FOLK ARE TRYING TAE STOAP US!"

See they unfurled a "Sir Tommy Robinson" banner at the St Mirren game as well. Utter utter filth but at least it'll warm that rodent to them and hopefull keep him away from us.

23 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Rangers on the 2nd of February: Given FOUR penalties in one match.

Rangers on the 8th of February: Player suspended after stamping on an opponent and being sent off for the FOURTH time this season.

Rangers fans: "IT'S A ****IN PAPISH CONSPIRACY, THESE TARRIER FOLK ARE TRYING TAE STOAP US!"

See they unfurled a "Sir Tommy Robinson" banner at the St Mirren game as well. Utter utter filth but at least it'll warm that rodent to them and hopefull keep him away from us.

Just like they were with the previous club that died. You’d think that following a new club may of changed their mindset but nope.

3 hours ago, DVB said:

Aye?

IMG_20190208_191149.thumb.jpg.6e2aa0eb80d29b7845291d8b54770704.jpg

This entity are not rangers they are a new team with the old rancid support latching on to any tribute act with the name rangers in the title,their old club died

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

McGregor surely must be done for that. Mind you he escaped any punishment from this and we never got a penalty. 

The scummy ****er's been getting away with it for years. That challenge on Clum was a disgrace. 

Seen the Brown challenge.... horrendous, however I've seen him do it multiple times to our guys so hardly a shock.

The Simunovic elbow is a cracker as well... and he's escaped punishment too!

Edited by Jeff

1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Seen the Brown challenge.... horrendous, however I've seen him do it multiple times to our guys so hardly a shock.

The Simunovic elbow is a cracker as well... and he's escaped punishment too!

10 hours ago, OTT said:

How many times has Allan McGregor done this? Seriously, there is a long list of strikers who have taken a dull yin because he's either a vicious ******* or a ****ing coward. Sick of seeing him getting away with it. Referees put players in danger when they fail to deal with that sort of dangerous play because they don't stop doing it until they get nailed for it. 

None that I can recall of playing for Scotland, both Rangers in Europe or for the 6 seasons out of Scotland.

Domestically however, and this is the first time I can recall him being cited.

Has the damage not already been done though. Rangers had to go to one of their hardest games of the season and closest rivals and win 3 points instead of 0.

The resulting bans for players in games v St johnstone and Hamilton is a small price to pay. 

The same when they came to us. Offside decision on their favour. 3 points instead of 1. 

The same with the Old Firm game at New Year. Morelos stays on. 3 points instead of 0. 

Imagine all all these decisions were called correctly at the time. And then imagine where they’d be in the league. 

Calebs Grandad

When you read the comments/opinions of the Rangers and Celtic support regarding decisions and rulings that go against them it simply shows the deep rooted hatred that exists against anyone outwith their own beliefs. In this day and age the West Of Scotland is still a breeding ground of religious hatred almost on a par with certain parts of the Middle East. The Scottish Government and the SFA/SPFL should hang their heads in shame that they are allowing this to happen. 

Graygo unfortunately I can’t find any video footage of the incident (it’s not on the highlights) but Madden was looking at something on the left hand side and just turned back at the last second so didn’t fully see the incident.

32 minutes ago, Calebs Grandad said:

When you read the comments/opinions of the Rangers and Celtic support regarding decisions and rulings that go against them it simply shows the deep rooted hatred that exists against anyone outwith their own beliefs. In this day and age the West Of Scotland is still a breeding ground of religious hatred almost on a par with certain parts of the Middle East. The Scottish Government and the SFA/SPFL should hang their heads in shame that they are allowing this to happen. 

It's mental. Madden gives them everything at Tynie, they photoshop him beside the squad and with a sash etc etc. Same guy doesn't give them what they want at Pittodrie and he's a catholic bar steward who's out to get them...

Scotland has to be the most immature country slightly topping the Americans. Embarassing.

1 hour ago, DVB said:

Graygo unfortunately I can’t find any video footage of the incident (it’s not on the highlights) but Madden was looking at something on the left hand side and just turned back at the last second so didn’t fully see the incident.

Strange then that the still I posted is just immediately before the impact and he is looking straight at it.

Here it is again to save you scrolling up.

when you look at the Morelos incident, he is quite persistent at placing his foot. A two game ban is lenient. The third game ban is just caused by previous discipline, nothing to do with how they view such a pathetic action.

12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Morelos is suspended for the Cup replay 

Could Mcgregor be suspended as well ?

Edited by sinks

William H. Bonney
3 hours ago, DVB said:

It’s the video footage of the same angle that you need to see. Then you will know what I am talking about.

He's still looking at the incident here. 

1_Screen-Shot-2019-02-09-at-145416.png

Edited by Dino Velvet

part_time_jambo
On 08/02/2019 at 19:32, neilnunb said:

Friday 8 February 2019 Player: Alfredo Morelos,Rangers FC Match: Aberdeen FC v Rangers FC on 6 February 2019 Competition: SPFL Premiership Offence: A2 – Violent Conduct Claim: Wrongful Dismissal Fast Track Tribunal Hearing: Friday 8 February 2019 Outcome:  Claim dismissed. Original sanction re-imposed

Well, that ruined a lot of conspiracy theories.

part_time_jambo
On 08/02/2019 at 19:55, neilnunb said:

Looking at the league games he'll miss...St Johnstone (h) and Hamilton (a). ?

It's a fix.

20 hours ago, graygo said:

Aye?

Good picture angle, also shows that the Aberdeen player isnt just charging in recklessly on the keeper

Edited by fila
missed word

1 hour ago, chubby1973 said:

That, quite frankly, is astounding. Morelos was the proverbial bull in a china shop for the entire games v both Hearts and Celtic with no sanction. The authorities only seem to act when the wee greetin' faced eejit gives them absolutely no other option at which point the deluded Sevco hordes claim institutionalised bias and that they are hard done by from all quarters.