• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Jeff

• DVB

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:pleasing: GIRUY McGregor. Can they appeal that??

Infact...

From the Sun

McGregor is though still free to play against Kilmarnock tomorrow as Rangers have until Monday to decide whether or not to appeal the punishment.

Edited by neilnunb

11 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

:pleasing: GIRUY McGregor. Can they appeal that??

Infact...

From the Sun

McGregor is though still free to play against Kilmarnock tomorrow as Rangers have until Monday to decide whether or not to appeal the punishment.

hibs have a player cited and they are saying he got booked for the incident.I thought that he would not be cited if the ref saw it. Just like the colombian brat did v celtic

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

Big Uche going right through him and snapping a few of the little rat's bones would be a sight to behold.

Worth playing Uche in defence just to see this happen.

8 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

hibs have a player cited and they are saying he got booked for the incident.I thought that he would not be cited if the ref saw it. Just like the colombian brat did v celtic

Bazzas right boot

Keep thier unbiased cover by citing Mcgregor, so when Morelos gets his card overturned there isn't an outcry and they keep thier cover from being completely blown. 

Clever. 

Most intelligence action by the SFA I've witnessed. 

My Celtic supporting mate says  simunovic has been cited for an elbow on shaw aswell. Busy days ahead for the compliance officer.

4 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

My Celtic supporting mate says  simunovic has been cited for an elbow on shaw aswell. Busy days ahead for the compliance officer.

He got off with it.

4 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Around the 6:30 mark

6.52 the best view

Think he will get off with it. Other  incidents earlier in season much worse. 

Honestly, I'd be absolutely fine with one of our players taking one for the whole of Scottish Football and going right through him with a deliberate career ender when we visit ibrox. A lengthy ban would be worth it to put that wee rat on the shelf. I don't normally advocate it but he's an absolute thug.

The SFA should really be giving him a 5 game ban at this point. The amount of straight reds he's accumulating is frightening, and it's even worse when you realise he should have had even more.

It's a win-win for Rangers.   Win appeal = a GIRUY.    Lose = a chance to reprise the familiar rhetoric about being victimised.      They have no shame or sense of reality.

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

This seems to be taking ages so you just know he's getting away with it :D

They are trying to work out which way McKenna was hanging. To the left Morelos is guilty. To the right Morelos in innocent. Straight up and the CO will be right round to investigate McKenna in person.

3 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Big Uche going right through him and snapping a few of the little rat's bones would be a sight to behold.

:yas:

Imagine Uche up against that wee featherweight at full steam... :jj:

Edited by tian447

3 hours ago, Rudolf said:

I'd never be so happy to see a Hearts player sent off since Stampy.

:rudiyas:

35 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's a win-win for Rangers.   Win appeal = a GIRUY.    Lose = a chance to reprise the familiar rhetoric about being victimised.      They have no shame or sense of reality.

Excellent point

16 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

This seems to be taking ages so you just know he's getting away with it :D

Done all they can to calm the situation when they rescind Morelos’ red card.

Offer a 2 game ban to McGregor and the Hibs boy that injured Celtic's player. Also let the Celtic player that injured the Hibs boy and Celtic player with one of the worst dives of the season off. Dastardly SFA plan to keep both sides happy enough. 

56 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Personally think the SFA should be ready to hit them with a disrepute charge. Implying that the governing body is out to get them pretty much hits that to a tee. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Pretty much.  And Clare appears  to like Alfredo .

Not that much apparently 

Edited by Sir Gio

Friday 8 February 2019 Player: Alfredo Morelos,Rangers FC Match: Aberdeen FC v Rangers FC on 6 February 2019 Competition: SPFL Premiership Offence: A2 – Violent Conduct Claim: Wrongful Dismissal Fast Track Tribunal Hearing: Friday 8 February 2019 Outcome:  Claim dismissed. Original sanction re-imposed

Browns tackle was the worst of the lot in the Celtic v Hibs game and not a word has been said. 

Anyone able to to put that up as it’s a shocker 

2 minutes ago, theshed said:

Browns tackle was the worst of the lot in the Celtic v Hibs game and not a word has been said. 

I think they were talking about it on Sportsound - but I haven’t seen it.

10 minutes ago, XB52 said:

They lost the appeal

They What well my flabber is really ghasted,guess who will be looking for a wee part time job any legal work considered

Jambof3tornado

Glad to be wrong.

Morelos will always struggle to make it to a higher level as he's a total walloper.

As for kung fu goalie....about fookin time.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, theshed said:

It's poor but just him being shite, slow and late and void of any technique as opposed to intent. 

Defo a booking tho, but it looks worse than it is. 

Mcgregors is a career ender and Morelos is just petulant, as he is. Both intent to lash out/hurt. 

Browns just him being shite, but should have been a booking. 

He's gotten away with that for far too long, bit that's another point. 

Bazzas right boot

The Bearsden. 

???????????

The comments/ reaction. 

**** the SNP too. 

The games run by catholics. 

These folk are not only from another planet, but ****ing galaxy. 

????

(BTW, is Morelos Catholic?) 

33 minutes ago, theshed said:

Just had a look at the bbc website , no mention of it on the highlights.

4 hours ago, Ryan Jarman said:

Hope the red card sticks and McGregor gets a retrospective ban too 

:clyay:

:sweeet:

Beyond my wildest that would come true

WorldChampions1902

Justice and sanity finally prevail in the halls of our football legislators. Cannot help but think there will be a price to pay for this by us so-called, "cannon fodder". My money's on Steve Clarke.