• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Jeff

• DVB

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which part are they appealing? The shove, the stamp, the dive, or knowingly watching the ref whilst on the floor to see if there's a card coming?

Or maybe celebrating in front of the opposition support?

alwaysthereinspirit
7 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

This one:

7C511063-A629-4574-946D-E957EE05141C.jpeg

:rofl:

Knowing the SFA though, he’ll probably get away with it.

This photo proves once and for all that McKenna was the aggressor here. Deliberately thrusting his hips upwards in a manner that would make it impossible for Morelos not to stamp on his baw bag.

Aberdeen cheating bar steward.

joondalupjambo

Not bothered about Morelos, tame compared to what McGregor did, he must get cited and banned or the game is a busted flush.

Why wouldn't they.Guy seems to be allowed to do whatever he wants even when punished he gets it overturned so they no doubt think this will as well.

Why woudn't they? He's already been allowed away with booting someone off the ball purely because he plays for Rangers. No reason to believe he won't get off with this too.

4 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Why wouldn't they.Guy seems to be allowed to do whatever he wants even when punished he gets it overturned so they no doubt think this will as well.

Beat me to it.

30 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

This one:

7C511063-A629-4574-946D-E957EE05141C.jpeg

:rofl:

Knowing the SFA though, he’ll probably get away with it.

clearly no offence to book let alone send off,travesty if not cleared.

Hackney Hearts

What's he holding his face for? Is he embarrassed at having stamped on the guy's b****cks?

They'll rescind the red card for this almost immediate show of remorse.

Brick Tamland

The two women getting off their seat in a rage :scenes:

On topic though, ridiculous that they are appealing this. He should get a red card for simulation as McKenna didn't touch him. Knowing it's the blue side of the arse cheek, I won't be surprised if he gets off with it.

1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

What an absolute bellend he is. He will get his just desserts one day. 

Big Uche going right through him and snapping a few of the little rat's bones would be a sight to behold.

First time I've seen it. Disgusting. The amateur dramatics alone deserved a booking in itself. Are Aberdeen appealing mckennas red? Can't see what he did. Morelos is truly a repugnant individual. 

He's too valuable to them. 2 games he has missed for sevco and they have been nothing in an attacking sense without him. 

Absolute stick on to get rescinded. Again!!

2 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Big Uche going right through him and snapping a few of the little rat's bones would be a sight to behold.

?? Nice thought

Edited by Robbo-Jambo

4 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

:scenes:

I'm going to be controversial here and say after watching the replay, it actually looks as if Morelos thinks about giving McKenna a good stamp in the family makers but actually changes his mind at the last second (the freeze-frame doesn't show this). Having said that, for anyone who has take the slightest of brushes in that region, you will know it doesn't take much to cause substantial discomfort. All I can say is, Morelos is VERY lucky McKenna did not connect with the upwards kicking motion because genuinely, that could have killed him. I dislike Morelos as much as the next person and think his antics are disgusting but I would never want to see anyone seriously injured over a game of football. He deserves the red alone for the simulation. If there had been contact, I am willing to be he would have been spark out.

41 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

It was a yellow for diving and that’s all I’d have given out to either player. The picture makes it look much worse 

36 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Beat me to it.

We just have to remember what Gerrard said previously it's everyone else's fault except Morelos.

52 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

McKenna's boot heads towards the left side of the head. Morelos spins and holds the opposite side of his face indicating he was hit there.

Cheat.

22 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Running out of time if they want him back for Killie

Appeal being heard at 18.00 tonight...hoping everybody going away for weekend so the outcome wont be noticed

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
56 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Not bothered about Morelos, tame compared to what McGregor did, he must get cited and banned or the game is a busted flush.

He got away with 2 assaults earlier in the season, I doubt this time will be any different.

14 minutes ago, wigwam123 said:

I'm going to be controversial here and say after watching the replay, it actually looks as if Morelos thinks about giving McKenna a good stamp in the family makers but actually changes his mind at the last second (the freeze-frame doesn't show this). Having said that, for anyone who has take the slightest of brushes in that region, you will know it doesn't take much to cause substantial discomfort. All I can say is, Morelos is VERY lucky McKenna did not connect with the upwards kicking motion because genuinely, that could have killed him. I dislike Morelos as much as the next person and think his antics are disgusting but I would never want to see anyone seriously injured over a game of football. He deserves the red alone for the simulation. If there had been contact, I am willing to be he would have been spark out.

Nope but one day Morelos will take it way too far and end someone's career (or near enough). If he has to suffer that fate first, I don't think I'd lose much sleep 

I guess they had to appeal this one, he make Rangers tick...if my understanding of the rules are correct he is looking at a straight 2 game ban + an additional SPFL game ban for being it being his 2nd red card in the league this season.

1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Why woudn't they? He's already been allowed away with booting someone off the ball purely because he plays for Rangers. No reason to believe he won't get off with this too.

They know no shame!!!

The biggest hypocrites in the universe.  Even the Green Cheek comes nowhere close.

alwaysthereinspirit
3 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

They know no shame!!!

The biggest hypocrites in the universe.  Even the Green Cheek comes nowhere close.

Uh oh, you just opened a can of worms with that one.............

35 minutes ago, Ryan Jarman said:

Hope the red card sticks and McGregor gets a retrospective ban too 

:clyay:

there is more chance of neil lennon coming out with hollywood white teeth 

1 hour ago, wigwam123 said:

McKenna did have a wee kick / flick out but in no way was Morelos' life in danger.

1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

McGregor appears to have a license to attempt to kill opposition strikers twice per match. Disgusting shitbag of a man. 

Edited by Gizmo
eek that doesnt self censor

40 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

I guess they had to appeal this one, he make Rangers tick...if my understanding of the rules are correct he is looking at a straight 2 game ban + an additional SPFL game ban for being it being his 2nd red card in the league this season.

This is his 4th sending off in the league this season and he's also been sent off once in the Europa League as well, that's 5 sending off's and we still have another 3+ months left of the season.

The wee thug should be getting a 4 or 5 match ban.

The Bookkeeper

He's been sent off in all 3 league games against Aberdeen as well as one of their European fixtures.

He's also been booked in 8 other SPL games.