Hobo.net

hereford_hearts

Back in the day when hibs.net was run by Stuart Crowther you could join up with just a user name and have a bit of banter with them.

Then Sky Sports decided to experiment with friday night football.

Anyone remember this...

http://londonhearts.com/scores/games/200104271.html

I can't i watched it in the pub till closing time went home fired up the pc and spent a very drunken night winding them up along with another poster on Kickback who will remain nameless.

He was working night shift and i was working the vodka and coke.

Saturday morning slipped by and later filled with the fear i logged back on to find threats of my isp being informed of my behaviour and all the posts deleted.

Still pop on for a look when they are on their arses and it isn't on lockdown but it does seem to be full of nut jobs and bitter jakeballs.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• martoon

• Herbert.

• hereford_hearts

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haveyouheard 22

A bit OT but hibs must be near to skint

Having to pay hod it and dod it off

Having cut the OF allocation ( fair enough) but a right few quid lost 

Having to cough up for a new Managerial set up

Topping up the munchers pay packet

That must have hit them  in the pocket really  bad 

Raith win and a bottom 6 please as they  continue to suffer

F T H 

Edited by haveyouheard 22

There was a couple of Hibs on here about 13 years ago who were a good laugh. Especially on the Fruday night before a derby.

They didn’t hide who they supported, and were justifiably accepted because of this.

One was named after a boxer whom Stallone played in the film, and the other was obviously plump and whose name was Stuart!

3 minutes ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

A bit OT but hibs must be near to skint

Having to pay hod it and dod it off

Having cut the OF allocation ( fair enough) but a right few quid lost 

Having to cough up for a new Managerial set up

Topping up the munchers pay packet

That must have hit them  in the pocket really  bad 

Raith win and a bottom 6 please as they  continue to suffer

F T H 

A Raith win tomorrow. :sweeet:

48 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

That's what thon Sir Gay wank said as he bent over in front of that Vagillions prick.

Feckin ramjets. 

B11F22D3-ADF2-4DEC-A4D0-233B8E731F68.png

Just now, Morgan said:

Sorry.

It’s the most horrible thing I have ever put to type. :sad: 

To be fair I love how he had the talent to be a EPL player and hibsed it. 

He's due a evening news interview soon greetin about not having a club.

MiggsNet. Site for deranged serial w@nker$ .

I also used to post on there far more often than on here. I once went so long without a post on here that I forgot my password and the e-mail address I'd used. I re-registered here fairly recently.

I was "launched" once on MiggsNet but I've got back on. Their Bounce forum seems more reasonable. Not been on there for ages though.

Odd lot. I know a relatively sound Vermin fan who's been on Bounce forever. Never bothered with MiggsNet but had something worthwhile to post and joined. I forget what. Took them an age to approve him. He lasted about 6 posts before being "launched" as a Yam Fud. Offence? When Stokes was maybe going back, he posted a link to an old thread on Stokes skipping town at Darkheid to attend an IRA funeral. Presumably plenty of Vermin condemning Stokes 5 years earlier were jerking off over his possible return.   

4 minutes ago, Herbert said:

To be fair I love how he had the talent to be a EPL player and hibsed it. 

He's due a evening news interview soon greetin about not having a club.

:thumbsup:

Doctor FinnBarr

Always the best one was an ex poster on here (Ron Atkinsons mic) waiting til about 3 in the morning (when their Mods were out of their faces)  to post after a derby win for us about Fester Road emptying faster than Pat Stantons bladder in a taxi. Think he received death threats by PM before the Mods woke up and barred him.

I often look there for a laugh when things aren’t good for them after a game. I used to be a member but got rumbled. Nothing wrong with looking in on other forums for me. Folk like our resident sheep and their ramblings on our forum is weird though. I just like to revel in their misery

scott herbertson
16 hours ago, hereford_hearts said:

I've just noticed that I have been a member of .net since 2008 without being rumbled and kicked out. Can anyone beat that ?

Since 2004 as a Yam Fud. I notice that Son of Hagart beats me, since 2002.

In my Deep Throat persona since May 2012

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Proud to say I got banned on my first day (about 10 years ago) for pointing out that Sauzee smashed that shitty piece of glass they gave him.

19 hours ago, hereford_hearts said:

The secret is to post some reasonable posts supporting Hibs, and being positive, then light the blue touch paper, and stand well back! I also avoid the usual lockdown when something does not go their way!

Just as some do on here!

I joined simply to be able to witness the meltdowns when the site goes into lockdown after a derby defeat or the likes.  I've never posted, but see the occasional post that reeks of Yam!

jack D and coke
On 08/02/2019 at 22:06, Morgan said:

There was a couple of Hibs on here about 13 years ago who were a good laugh. Especially on the Fruday night before a derby.

They didn’t hide who they supported, and were justifiably accepted because of this.

One was named after a boxer whom Stallone played in the film, and the other was obviously plump and whose name was Stuart!

Rocky Balboa was posting on the other Hearts forum. Not sure if he still does though I haven’t been on it for a while. 

27 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

What’s with the lockdown? Are they expecting news today??

Apparently Appleton has rejected them at the last hurdle. Not offered enough money so I'm hearing

Edited by Jeff

julienbrellier
On 08/02/2019 at 15:14, HEARTS_1874 said:

I don't know what is worse.

going on Hibs.net or actually being a member of .NET

some people really need to get a grip and get a life.

sniff sniff

bye 

On 08/02/2019 at 16:29, Marvin said:

I got launched from there for suggesting WM saved them. After my first ever OP.

Never saved them directly but indirectly he did, they dont get the bigger picture.

35 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Apparently Appleton has rejected them at the last hurdle. Not offered enough money so I'm hearing

Sounds like the tache is back in control....

Some of us had an account on there since the late 1990s. I wonder whatever happened to thon Pilton Johnny fella.

Edited by John Findlay

scott herbertson
16 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Some of us had an account on there since the late 1990s. I wonder whatever happened to thon Pilton Johnny fella.

Launched as a yam fud, I understand

On 08/02/2019 at 17:05, sassenach said:

I have a look on there sometimes, just for the banter.

I notice one or two posters on there who are openly Jambos but are tolerated, particularly one called Son Of Hagart. Does anyone know whether he posts on here?

I believe he has posted on this very thread.

2 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Never saved them directly but indirectly he did, they dont get the bigger picture.

That was exactly my point. If it wasn't for his aborted takeover  bid then the clowns in charge of them at the time would never have been found out. And the vermin would not be around today.

Bazzas right boot

Visited allot during the championship season, they were relevant to us then, done the same with the bears den. 

The Bearsden is actually a bigger hoot, the level of rocket and stupidness is exceptional with a little bit of racism, bigotry and hatred for the Scots thrown in. 

Nothing beats the hibs 0 Hamilton 2 thread tho... ????????????????????????

14 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Visited allot during the championship season, they were relevant to us then, done the same with the bears den. 

The Bearsden is actually a bigger hoot, the level of rocket and stupidness is exceptional with a little bit of racism, bigotry and hatred for the Scots thrown in. 

Nothing beats the hibs 0 Hamilton 2 thread tho... ????????????????????????

I quite like the occasional re-read of that thread. Helps brighten up a dark time of following hearts. 

I also like the thread from the first leg v Hamilton where some were confident and exuberant. 

Quotes such as:

“Emerald green- This could turn out to be one of the most important results in the club's history (still need to finish the job on Sunday). Well done to the players and all the brilliant supporters at the match. aok.gif

To all those yam ****s looking in who were praying for us to go down - GIRFUY and right roond ye too. taunt%20smiley.gif 

Big team ma erse. Hope you struggle for years in the wee league with boring Levein in charge. GGTTH”

:verysmug:

15 minutes ago, gjcc said:

I quite like the occasional re-read of that thread. Helps brighten up a dark time of following hearts. 

I also like the thread from the first leg v Hamilton where some were confident and exuberant. 

Quotes such as:

“Emerald green- This could turn out to be one of the most important results in the club's history (still need to finish the job on Sunday). Well done to the players and all the brilliant supporters at the match. aok.gif

To all those yam ****s looking in who were praying for us to go down - GIRFUY and right roond ye too. taunt%20smiley.gif 

Big team ma erse. Hope you struggle for years in the wee league with boring Levein in charge. GGTTH”

Ha Ha Ha, right roond ye , deary dear how that backfired, quality.

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Quotes such as:

Comedy gold. 

The Future's Maroon
3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Do they have a version of our Shed??  Would love to start a UFO thread on there..:getout:

:notsure:     :gok:

Plenty odd creatures frequent the place, so maybe a good shout!

30 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Do they have a version of our Shed??  Would love to start a UFO thread on there..:getout:

Probably best to search for an Ancestry. Co.uk thread and post it in there. 

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Rocky Balboa was posting on the other Hearts forum. Not sure if he still does though I haven’t been on it for a while. 

:thumbsup:  Didn’t know that.

Fat Stu was the other.

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

They do indeed.  It’s called ‘The Holy Ground’.  :facepalm:

48 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Probably best to search for an Ancestry. Co.uk thread and post it in there. 

I know a hibs fan who can trace both sides of his family back to 1655 to his great x9 grandfather and his sister morag.

12 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I know a hibs fan who can trace both sides of his family back to 1655 to his great x9 grandfather and his sister morag.

Wow! How old is his sister?!

On 08/02/2019 at 14:02, hereford_hearts said:

I've just noticed that I have been a member of .net since 2008 without being rumbled and kicked out. Can anyone beat that ?

Sorry .

Fair enough to join to have a peak on lockdowns.

But there's a fair few on here .

No problem if declared .

But it ruins honest debate about the team.

And it also can dismiss legit  concerns.

On 08/02/2019 at 14:04, hereford_hearts said:

I am embarrassed to say that I am much more active over there then here, as I just tend to lurk here.

And this post makes me wonder if you are a double agent.

?