Uche to be offered new deal

Chaps

1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

We've won 5/7, what we deflecting from? 

Crackpot post. 

You see there's leaders and there's followers... 

8 hours ago, Taffin said:

??

Not done much yet?

He is been huge for us and as crucial to the good football we played at the start of the team as Naismith.

27 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Not done much yet?

He is been huge for us and as crucial to the good football we played at the start of the team as Naismith.

He's played 7 games.

This place is mad. I'm not knocking him in any way, just that he hasn't done much yet. Which he hasn't; because he's played 7 games.

He looks like he'll be an excellent player for us and I hope he accepts our offer as i said but again he's played 7 games...hardly unfair to say he hasn't done much.

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Jodami said:

You see there's leaders and there's followers... 

A man grows most tired when standing still. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

He's played 7 games.

This place is mad. I'm not knocking him in any way, just that he hasn't done much yet. Which he hasn't; because he's played 7 games.

He looks like he'll be an excellent player for us and I hope he accepts our offer as i said but again he's played 7 games...hardly unfair to say he hasn't done much.

It is a bit unfair. 

He done allot in the 7 games He played. 

You could say, it's early days and although he's had a big influence in the games he's played we should wait to see a little more of him before giving away new deals. 

Like many on here, it's not what you say its the way you say it! 

?

15 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

A man grows most tired when standing still. 

I love the Chinese proverb, very appropriate for where we are now. I think there is a lethargy about the set up and new ideas are required. In another thread I said I thought we need new ideas from our coaching staff and I stand by that. I love Levein and his intelligence is unquestionable but there needs to be new blood in our coaching set up that challenges not complies. 

Bazzas right boot
56 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I love the Chinese proverb, very appropriate for where we are now. I think there is a lethargy about the set up and new ideas are required. In another thread I said I thought we need new ideas from our coaching staff and I stand by that. I love Levein and his intelligence is unquestionable but there needs to be new blood in our coaching set up that challenges not complies. 

So, review it in the summer then. 

No need to sack the staff and the manager after a 0-0 draw. 

In the meantime with third and a sc to play for get behind the team. 

Makes sense. 

20 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

So, review it in the summer then. 

No need to sack the staff and the manager after a 0-0 draw. 

In the meantime with third and a sc to play for get behind the team. 

Makes sense. 

That is exactly what I said in my post in the earlier thread! Not advocating any changes just now, pointless and expensive. My original post was an observation on Levein politically managing a situation. My frustration is how one dimensional we are, particularly against teams who pack their midfield. More decisive action and different input would improve that. 

5 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

It is a bit unfair. 

He done allot in the 7 games He played. 

You could say, it's early days and although he's had a big influence in the games he's played we should wait to see a little more of him before giving away new deals. 

Like many on here, it's not what you say its the way you say it! 

?

Fair enough.

He's done alot.

Naismith makes us tick.

Uche makes us winners.

The guy creates so much space for others.

Plenty of talk about his power but he is also a very intelligent player. He knows exactly what he is doing when he moves and drags 2 defenders completely out of the game.