worst takeaway in Edinburgh

Tynieman

chuck berrys hairline
4 hours ago, Marvin said:

When lived Craigshill there was a scabby chippy next to the Tower. The food was so rotten even our dog (who literally  ate everything) turned her nose up at it. Seriously it was so nasty we wanted to :boak:

Marmaris think it's called now. Owner Sal has had some problems with the female staff in the past.....?

Edited by chuck berrys hairline

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick James

• milky_26

• Morgan

• chester copperpot

been here before
On 24/02/2019 at 17:34, gjcc said:

Not Edinburgh, but saw this today... 

9E805766-809A-4071-B939-D75CA3D643E3.jpeg

There's a hell if a lot wrong with whats been posted there but start a sentence with 'so' and you deserve every rancid manky fag end disguised as chicken that you get.

Prick.

Edited by been here before

Geez me the dry boak even now....

About 30 years ago there was a chippy in Prestonpans called “Anonelli’s”. Was down at the seafront across from the Goth pub(still a chippy but new owners etc now). Was a proper obese family that worked there. A massive woman and her even fatter husband (I assume). Anyway, was hank marving and went in one day for a fish supper. The 2 of them were sweating buckets & smelled like they hadnt showered or used any personal grooming products that month. The aroma was quite overpowering. Unfortunately I had already ordered the food & it was too late for me to walk out. 

I took the supper up the road & when I opened it,  all I could smell was rancid B.O. 

whole lot went in the bin uneaten!

I couldnt face a fish supper for months after that!

Disgusting!

Edited by Pans Jambo

The kebab place next to Pizza Paradise (think it's run by the same people). The chili sauce was ridiculously hot. I had a ring of fire for a solid week afterward.