Auchinleck Dot Count

mainstandjambo

mainstandjambo

Count as at 10.00 tonight

Wheatfield   -  1840

Gorgie          -  1374

Main             -  1609

Total             -  4823 left.

I would estimate we have sold between 10000 and 10500 home seats excluding hospitality.    

1 minute ago, mainstandjambo said:

Count as at 10.00 tonight

Wheatfield   -  1840

Gorgie          -  1374

Main             -  1609

Total             -  4823 left.

I would estimate we have sold between 10000 and 10500 home seats excluding hospitality.    

Good effort MSJ

I’m expecting an update everyday until Sunday ?

Pretty decent. I bought yesterday and had been looking most days at options and a lot of seats seem to be going each day when I went in to look 

Fxxx the SPFL
3 hours ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

Will get mine tonight before game

being a few neutrals too so hoping to get  6 together 

i just managed to get six together in section E wheatfield so for a change will be looking at the main stand and not in it. Taking two year old grandson for his first experience apart from when my son brought him to watch me play in goals for jambos kickback against Hearts legends last offical game in front of the old stand before they started pulling it down. I only conceded one goal in my 20 minute slot a dodgy penalty award the other two goals who shall be nameless conceded 9 yes nine between them.

Edited by Ray has bus pass hooray

Lord Beni of Gorgie

At a glance I would have guessed there were far more than 1600 left in the Main Stand, but who am I? :lol:

mainstandjambo

Count at 13.30.

Wheatfield   -   1749

Gorgie          -   1322

Main            -    1532

Total            -    4603

220 sold since last night. Hopefully folk will be buying before the match tonight.

1 hour ago, Lambo85 said:

Hopefully we pump Livi 3 or 4 nil tonight and that encourages more fans to buy tickets.

Win or lose tonight Hearts fans should turn up on sunday. We often applaud ourselves about our great support and many of us will go to Tynie at every home game but too many don't if it's not a season ticket game. For cup games no matter who we're playing our season ticket holders should turn up and support our team. Ok it's their right but come the semi finals or cup finals they will be there despite not giving the team their support in the early rounds. I just find the attendances at these games very disappointing. It's just my personal view which i've held for many years.

29 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Win or lose tonight Hearts fans should turn up on sunday. We often applaud ourselves about our great support and many of us will go to Tynie at every home game but too many don't if it's not a season ticket game. For cup games no matter who we're playing our season ticket holders should turn up and support our team. Ok it's their right but come the semi finals or cup finals they will be there despite not giving the team their support in the early rounds. I just find the attendances at these games very disappointing. It's just my personal view which i've held for many years.

I suspect there will be a few no shows from the previous two rounds who will be DESPERATE for a ticket should we make Hampden again. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Always amazes me, not just Hearts, that folk seem less inclined to turn up for a match you expect to see your team  score some goals 

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Correct. Never understand why folk give cup games a miss as it is the only realistic chance of winning a trophy.

The Apprentice
58 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Always amazes me, not just Hearts, that folk seem less inclined to turn up for a match you expect to see your team  score some goals 

Especially at £15 a ticket.  Honestly don't think the club can do anymore to attract fans along.  Good pricing, attractive hospitality packages and opening all 3 stands which was a major grumble for many in the previous cup games this season.  It's also avoided a clash with the rugby.

Edited by The Apprentice

3 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Especially at £15 a ticket.  Honestly don't think the club can do anymore to attract fans along.  Good pricing, attractive hospitality packages and opening all 3 stands which was a major grumble for many in the previous cup games this season.  It's also avoided a clash with the rugby.

I think we’ll have a similar attendance to the League Cup quarter final with Motherwell. 14,000+

We will have the weekends biggest crowd excluding Celtic. 

Edited by Rudolf

2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

I wouldn't be having a pop at any season ticket holder not going on Sunday tbh. 

Theyve already shelled out circa 400 quid for their ticket and did their bit in backing the club . 

If they can go great if they can't or chose not to its ok by me 

33 minutes ago, ramrod said:

I wouldn't be having a pop at any season ticket holder not going on Sunday tbh. 

Theyve already shelled out circa 400 quid for their ticket and did their bit in backing the club . 

If they can go great if they can't or chose not to its ok by me 

Top price 15 notes and a tenner for over 65's give me a break. It's just that most of them can't be bothered. 

8 hours ago, mitch41 said:

We’ll no sell many more tickets after that tonight unfortunately 

27 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

We’ll no sell many more tickets after that tonight unfortunately 

Very true we were terrible. 

mainstandjambo

Count at 10.30

Wheatfield   -   1640

Gorgie          -   1207

Main             -   1382

Total             -   4229

At a rough estimate excluding hospitality sales we are around 11,000 home tickets sold.

20 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Top price 15 notes and a tenner for over 65's give me a break. It's just that most of them can't be bothered. 

I'll be missing this one as the short notice of the draw means a £120 return journey on the train on a Sunday is pretty tough going for me, and even harder to justify to the wife on the back of an overnight stay and 2 days off work this week for a 0-0 draw, following hot on the heels of 2 trips up in 4 days, 1 of which was also an overnight stay and a defeat. 

It's certainly not a case of not being bothered, it's a case of living 450 miles away and sometimes having to accept it. I trust that falls into the acceptable category that you 'understand'.

GorgieRules22
2 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Count at 10.30

Wheatfield   -   1640

Gorgie          -   1207

Main             -   1382

Total             -   4229

At a rough estimate excluding hospitality sales we are around 11,000 home tickets sold.

We’ll probably be looking at an overall crowd of 14k which is fairly decent.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Dalstonjambo said:

I'll be missing this one as the short notice of the draw means a £120 return journey on the train on a Sunday is pretty tough going for me, and even harder to justify to the wife on the back of an overnight stay and 2 days off work this week for a 0-0 draw, following hot on the heels of 2 trips up in 4 days, 1 of which was also an overnight stay and a defeat. 

It's certainly not a case of not being bothered, it's a case of living 450 miles away and sometimes having to accept it. I trust that falls into the acceptable category that you 'understand'.

Does your Mrs really judge your trips based on results :lol:. Not having a pop, more sympathy than anything else if that's the case. Tough gig squaring that off over the years

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Does your Mrs really judge your trips based on results :lol:. Not having a pop, more sympathy than anything else if that's the case. Tough gig squaring that off over the years

Ha ha. No. She barely knows the score tbf. Thinks I'm mental. I think that was a punctuation/elocution error on my part.

The justifying to the mrs is more based on the amount of trips i've made up recently. And the circumstances. Midweek games mean minimum one day off work, and a sleeper train back to London. Or 2 days off. I've done 2 of them in last few weeks. She's pretty chilled about HMFC all in all, as I've always done it, and she knows I won't stop going.

However as a parent I accept I have to make some compromises, and pretty hard sell to her me announcing i'm going to disappear for an extra sunday with 2 toddlers at home. 

If I judged my trips based on results i'd have stopped coming years ago. It's a long train journey or flight home after some of these. The good part is you are over it by the time you get home. Even if both  the overnights this year were after pretty horrendous games.

My point to the poster I was quoting is not all of us 'can't be bothered'. Every game I miss kills me, but that's  life.

Edited by Dalstonjambo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

Ha ha. No. She barely knows the score tbf. Thinks I'm mental. I think that was a punctuation/elocution error on my part.

The justifying to the mrs is more based on the amount of trips i've made up recently. And the circumstances. Midweek games mean minimum one day off work, and a sleeper train back to London. Or 2 days off. I've done 2 of them in last few weeks. She's pretty chilled about HMFC all in all, as I've always done it, and she knows I won't stop going.

However as a parent I accept I have to make some compromises, and pretty hard sell to her me announcing i'm going to disappear for an extra sunday with 2 toddlers at home. 

If I judged my trips based on results i'd have stopped coming years ago. It's a long train journey or flight home after some of these. The good part is you are over it by the time you get home. Even if both  the overnights this year were after pretty horrendous games.

My point to the poster I was quoting is not all of us 'can't be bothered'. Every game I miss kills me, but that's  life.

Take my hat off. Walked into work shattered this morning, as a passenger back to Aberdeen. Sleeping in the car is the mistake! I did ask myself "Why?" but that's what football fans do. Mentioned on the other dot thread I think too many midweekers, haven't done us any favours at all. We won the Boxing Day one, but the other 3 since December have been stamina sapping mentally and physically. All in the hope of heading home with a smile on the face :)

1 hour ago, Dalstonjambo said:

I'm not having a go at you i was just stating a point of view that too many season ticket holders just can't be bothered at this stage of the cup.

2 hours ago, Jenks said:

My wee girls face is going to be so chuffed on the day when she finds out she is the mascot!

Awww Dad - thanks

mainstandjambo

Despite last night's dismal display there have been a further 170 tickets sold since my last count at 10.30. Now 2 hospitality lounges sold out. Likely going to be over 14,000 assuming they sell 2000.

44 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

I'm not having a go at you i was just stating a point of view that too many season ticket holders just can't be bothered at this stage of the cup.

I know you were. And i was pointing out that some have genuine reasons.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
25 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Despite last night's dismal display there have been a further 170 tickets sold since my last count at 10.30. Now 2 hospitality lounges sold out. Likely going to be over 14,000 assuming they sell 2000.

Be quite a few who missed last night who will want to get a game in on the weekend.

Unlike JKB which accentuates the negative, my firm belief is majority of those attending games don't really let the bad performances affect them for too long. They simply enjoy watching Hearts, spending time with their family or mates

9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Be quite a few who missed last night who will want to get a game in on the weekend.

Unlike JKB which accentuates the negative, my firm belief is majority of those attending games don't really let the bad performances affect them for too long. They simply enjoy watching Hearts, spending time with their family or mates

True. I was raging last night but by today was looking forward to Sunday. Its all part and parcel of following Hearts. 

On 06/02/2019 at 15:45, Sir Gio said:

I'm sure it's mainly down to season tickets. People will turn up for matches they have already paid for, whereas cup games cost extra. I'll be there on Sunday btw.

Maroon Sailor
5 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

That's going to be a decent crowd. Not many clubs could get 14k for a match against juniors.

Hope Hearts field a strong side and get an early goal to settle things down. Last time was too close for comfort against them.

I'm looking forward to this game.

It'll be a change from the usual SPL teams.

If we get bogged down and frustrated by a stubborn defensive display like we did last night I wouldn't rule out a shock.

Surely the team will be all out to redeem themselves after last night.

1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

That's going to be a decent crowd. Not many clubs could get 14k for a match against juniors.

Hope Hearts field a strong side and get an early goal to settle things down. Last time was too close for comfort against them.

Our game plan the last time was to draw the Tyncastle game and put yous to the sword at Auchinleck!

Unfortunately the linesman didn't buy into that idea.   ☺️

Maroon Sailor
1 hour ago, happy said:

Our game plan the last time was to draw the Tyncastle game and put yous to the sword at Auchinleck!

Unfortunately the linesman didn't buy into that idea.   ☺️

It was a close call - don't think the guy who put it in the net was offside, the guy next to him might have been

I had a feeling at the match that Leishman would save that penalty from Mullen as well.

I always chuckle thinking back to when one of your players drove into the box and dived for a penalty.You know who you are Andy Diver (no r ).

☺️

mainstandjambo

Latest count at 14.00

Wheatield   -   1421

Gorgie         -   1082

Main            -   1171

Total            -   3674

At a rough estimate around 11,600 home tickets sold (excluding hospitality). 

10 hours ago, happy said:

I always chuckle thinking back to when one of your players drove into the box and dived for a penalty.You know who you are Andy Diver (no r ).

☺️

I always chuckle thinking back to you celebrating your equaliser then 10 seconds later greeting your wee eyes out :lol: 

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Latest count at 14.00

Wheatield   -   1421

Gorgie         -   1082

Main            -   1171

Total            -   3674

At a rough estimate around 11,600 home tickets sold (excluding hospitality). 

Excellent sales for a cup tie at this stage

1 hour ago, cheetah said:

I always chuckle thinking back to you celebrating your equaliser then 10 seconds later greeting your wee eyes out :lol: 

Correct it was an equaliser but your 12th. man saved yous from a very embarrassing draw at home to a junior club. You might not be so lucky on Sunday.?

gorgie rd eh11
2 minutes ago, happy said:

Correct it was an equaliser but your 12th. man saved yous from a very embarrassing draw at home to a junior club. You might not be so lucky on Sunday.?

It's probably already been said but Auchinleck was a much tougher tie than the final.

3 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

It's probably already been said but Auchinleck was a much tougher tie than the final.

True but we didn't play our youth team in the final. Levein will play a strong side this time.

15 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Aye,Hearts stopped us from going on and winning it.    ?

gorgie rd eh11
10 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

True but we didn't play our youth team in the final. Levein will play a strong side this time.

Our "youth team" contained 7 of the final starting line up.

17 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Our "youth team" contained 7 of the final starting line up.

8 changes from the previous spl game though.

2 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

8 changes from the previous spl game though.

It wasn't a youth team !

Why it's being portrayed as such is plain wrong.