Auchinleck Dot Count

mainstandjambo

gorgie rd eh11
26 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

8 changes from the previous spl game though.

Aye ok. We played most of our "youth team in the final as well then.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

We could have I suppose 

31 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Never said that only going by Ewan Murray's match report, however given how easy it was probably. FTH.

There will be 1 less than. I've just seen the Scotrail timetable between Ayr and Glasgow and it's another S*****g bus service so I'll not be coming. If it's a sell-out then there will be at least one ticket available, I'll let the ticket office know.

2 hours ago, happy said:

Aye,Hearts stopped us from going on and winning it.    ?

Of course everyone agreed at the time that the winners of our tie would go on to win the trophy ☺. 

20 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

It was a close call - don't think the guy who put it in the net was offside, the guy next to him might have been

Aye, probably in line, but the guy who is off blocks the view of the linesman

image.png.7edddfbdef3dd66a7a19beed54dd77a3.png

26 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

There will be 1 less than. I've just seen the Scotrail timetable between Ayr and Glasgow and it's another S*****g bus service so I'll not be coming. If it's a sell-out then there will be at least one ticket available, I'll let the ticket office know.

Still a supporters bus which runs from Prestwick to all home matches ?

23 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Of course everyone agreed at the time that the winners of our tie would go on to win the trophy ☺. 

Same.   ?

chester copperpot
46 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Jump on the Auchinleck team bus?

Doctor FinnBarr

I, well the wife and myself really fancy this as I'm off this weekend but due to my dad being released from hospital today after breaking his hip 5 weeks ago I don't think its going to be possible. Already he can't remember being in hospital or why his bed has been moved downstairs (dementia) and with St Johns and Reable putting a crap care package in place (we didn't get the details til today) it looks like we're going to be dealing with a lot for the foreseeable future. It could be a very late decision whether to attend or not.

mainstandjambo

Latest Count 

Wheatfield   -   1329

Gorgie          -     996

Main            -    1057

Total            -    3382

13 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Jump on the Auchinleck team bus?

Naw, they'll all be pissed on the way back celebrating victory.

17 minutes ago, XB52 said:

15350 my guess.  A lot more than I originally thought

If correct that is a decent effort for a Sunday afternoon in a cold and possibly wet February against a junior side.

16 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

If correct that is a decent effort for a Sunday afternoon in a cold and possibly wet February against a junior side.

Correct Davy.

Auchinleckian
20 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

If correct that is a decent effort for a Sunday afternoon in a cold and possibly wet February against a the best junior side the game has ever seen..

Suitably amended!

Remember we're also competing with the rugby this weekend. We all know some Hearts fans pretend to go there even when the game is on a different day.

Just purchased another 3 at the ticket office

Only side sections available in both main and Wheatfield (a and g) bar some single seats

So central areas in both stands more or less full

(It seems Hibs expected around 9000 today including 1700 tickets sold to Raith Rovers fans but may not have reached that figure)

Edited by CJGJ

haveyouheard 22
2 hours ago, Dunks said:

9,131 at the Methadome today according to BBC.

Take away 1800 leaves 7,331 for a Sat 3pm KO 

Green Army

7 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Remember we're also competing with the rugby this weekend. We all know some Hearts fans pretend to go there even when the game is on a different day.

I have pretended to go to Scotland rugby games for the last 30 years - cost me a fortune these pretend tickets! ?

Edited by Thomaso

13 minutes ago, smeed said:

Anybody able to tell me how to print tickets at home ? Assigned to someone else but cant see option on their account or mine 

Tickets come attached to an email. You need to open the attachment on a device with access to a printer. You can then print off. 

Shanks said no

When we bought our normal seats at the ticket office we received paper tickets as well. Will be taking ST's and paper tickets tomorrow as this sounds as though it might be a bit confusing.

10 hours ago, XB52 said:

15350 my guess.  A lot more than I originally thought

That would be sensational imo.  Great money spinner for a small club and a huge embarrassment for hibernian.

mainstandjambo

My final dot count for this game.

Wheatfield   -   1099

Gorgie          -      880

Main            -       821

Total             -   2800

Rough estimate  12,500 home tickets sold excluding hospitality plus over 1800 away tickets sold. Looks likely a crowd in region of 15,000.  

scott herbertson
7 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Wheatfield   -   1099

Rough estimate  12,500 home tickets sold excluding hospitality plus over 1800 away tickets sold. Looks likely a crowd in region of 15,000.  

Terrific sales - really looking forward to this one - with a boisterous away support should feel like a real cup tie.

9 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

When we bought our normal seats at the ticket office we received paper tickets as well. Will be taking ST's and paper tickets tomorrow as this sounds as though it might be a bit confusing.

My brother only got print at home, nothing about going on season ticket...  

mainstandjambo
37 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Terrific sales - really looking forward to this one - with a boisterous away support should feel like a real cup tie.

Totally agree with you Scott.

portobellojambo1
9 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

I am the same, I purchased my own seat for this game via the ticket office but was never given the option of adding it to my ST, I was given a match ticket. I'll take my ST with me today as well just in case someone else turns up and says they have a ticket for my seat as well.

mainstandjambo
8 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I am the same, I purchased my own seat for this game via the ticket office but was never given the option of adding it to my ST, I was given a match ticket. I'll take my ST with me today as well just in case someone else turns up and says they have a ticket for my seat as well.

I bought our tickets at the ticket office and was given a receipt and told they were being added to our smartcards. There doesn't seem to be any consistency about this.

8 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Don't think so, ticket office is open until kick off.

8 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Don't think so, ticket office is open until kick off.

Cheers mate 

3 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

Wheatfield   -   1099

Fantastic. I’m on the train already and it looks a damn fine day for it. A 15,000+ crowd is well decent. Can’t wait for 3pm.