Got better by the minute

Blackpool tae Gorgie

Blackpool tae Gorgie

Got back tae Blackpool  still on a high frae last night.My beloved Brenda says you fancy a drink in the rose and crown.Yep just as we were walking in YES 3 hobos down to buy pigeons  aye pigeons.Took my coat off so they could see my many Hearts tattoos.The biggest Muppet said to me we are winning 1 nil.I said familiar  score .He said eh I said Olly Lee.Deary me the sheep equalised they were devastated  my wife said should we I said oh aye THIS  IS MY STORY THIS IS MY SONG FOLLOW THE HEARTS AND YOU CANT GO WRONG exit 3 bamboozled  hobos.

Howdy Doody Jambo

Blackpool pigeons must have something that the Leith pigeons don't for them to miss the game against the sheep, I doo not know these days 

1 hour ago, Old Castle Rock said:

Blackpool pigeons must have something that the Leith pigeons don't for them to miss the game against the sheep, I doo not know these days 

Or maybe something in common. Possibly a bit mouldy, old, and doughy! ?

Edited by Wee Mikey
Just realised that both Hibs and pigeons produce copious amounts of toxic shit.

All my uncles were "Doo men" the January trip to Blackpool for the racing pigeon auctions were always the social highlight of the year. The Doo do! 

6 hours ago, Blackpool tae Gorgie said:

Got back tae Blackpool  still on a high frae last night.My beloved Brenda says you fancy a drink in the rose and crown.Yep just as we were walking in YES 3 hobos down to buy pigeons  aye pigeons.Took my coat off so they could see my many Hearts tattoos.The biggest Muppet said to me we are winning 1 nil.I said familiar  score .He said eh I said Olly Lee.Deary me the sheep equalised they were devastated  my wife said should we I said oh aye THIS  IS MY STORY THIS IS MY SONG FOLLOW THE HEARTS AND YOU CANT GO WRONG exit 3 bamboozled  hobos.

TAKE MY STRENGTH!!

7 hours ago, Blackpool tae Gorgie said:

I love your stories BTG. 

Keep it up mate?

8 hours ago, Blackpool tae Gorgie said:

Hearts tattoos, brilliant mate.

1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

All my uncles were "Doo men" the January trip to Blackpool for the racing pigeon auctions were always the social highlight of the year. The Doo do! 

Mind my mates dad getting a phone call from Mickey Weir asking him to return his pigeon.

Obviously got lost in flight and flew in to his garden, lol.

Just sold my homing pigeon on e- bay for the 13th time. Boom boom!

Edited by Hector Riva

part_time_jambo
7 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Mind my mates dad getting a phone call from Mickey Weir asking him to return his pigeon.

How did he know? Did it have a satellite tracker? 

10 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

How did he know? Did it have a satellite tracker? 

Was not the first time, no trackers back then, lol.

I worked regularly down in Lytham for a couple of years and it’s surprising how many Scots live in that part of the world. Once saw Colin Hendry in a pub. ?

8 hours ago, Blackpool tae Gorgie said:

I love you. 

chester copperpot
36 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Hearts tattoos, brilliant mate.

It sounds like another's posters famous drunken rants.

Any ideas who Harry? ???

Dear Oscar Wilde couldnt have written a better story...Exactly what is the point of this posting.?  

1 minute ago, chester copperpot said:

Any ideas who Harry? ???

Miss they rants .

13.gif

18 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I worked regulsrly down in Lytham for a couple of and it’s surprising how many Scots live in that part of the world. Once saw Colin Hendry in a pub. ?

Fleecing some unsuspecting friends of their savings probably.

Calebs Grandad
9 hours ago, Blackpool tae Gorgie said:

You have arrived home in the town of Blackpool still feeling marvelous after our victory away to Kilmarnock. The good lady, Brenda, suggests a small aperitif in your local hostelry. Whilst entering the aforementioned premises your attention is taken by 3 gentlemen from the Lochend Riviera who have travelled down on business that involves the purchase of pigeons. Removing your coat, good move as you’ll feel the benefit later when you depart for home, your many inkings celebrating your love of the Heart Of Midlothian are now in full view. A brief update on the match at Easter Road is relayed to you with a scoreline that immediately rings a bell. Pointing out the similarities of the present in running score of 1-0 doesn’t seem to sink in with the visiting pigeon purchasers so a small Olly Lee prompt is given. Immediately that bit of banter is rendered extinct as news filters through that team who prompted the good natured exchanges have just conceded a goal changing 1-0 to 1-1. Brenda, the good lady, then hints that a short musical interlude may well be in order and you both launch into song demonstrating your life long allegiance to our team. Rather than stay and enjoy the free entertainment the businessmen decide that it may well be time to conclude  their transactions and depart the seaside town and head back home. 

Lovely tale celebrating our marvelous return to form interlaced with some splendid quality time with your good lady and a small but enlightening look at the day to day interests of our cities lesser lights ?

Wilmslow Jambo
10 hours ago, Blackpool tae Gorgie said:

I've sent you a message.

3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

When i was living in Lincolnshire i would always end up, after visiting my mum in muirhouse, with a basket of pigeons from my uncles, with instructions to let them out when i got home. ******* things stunk so I always got fed up and chucked them out half way there. Uncles were all convinced they had champions 

Big Slim Stylee
2 hours ago, Calebs Grandad said:

You have arrived home in the town of Blackpool still feeling marvelous after our victory away to Kilmarnock. The good lady, Brenda, suggests a small aperitif in your local hostelry. Whilst entering the aforementioned premises your attention is taken by 3 gentlemen from the Lochend Riviera who have travelled down on business that involves the purchase of pigeons. Removing your coat, good move as you’ll feel the benefit later when you depart for home, your many inkings celebrating your love of the Heart Of Midlothian are now in full view. A brief update on the match at Easter Road is relayed to you with a scoreline that immediately rings a bell. Pointing out the similarities of the present in running score of 1-0 doesn’t seem to sink in with the visiting pigeon purchasers so a small Olly Lee prompt is given. Immediately that bit of banter is rendered extinct as news filters through that team who prompted the good natured exchanges have just conceded a goal changing 1-0 to 1-1. Brenda, the good lady, then hints that a short musical interlude may well be in order and you both launch into song demonstrating your life long allegiance to our team. Rather than stay and enjoy the free entertainment the businessmen decide that it may well be time to conclude  their transactions and depart the seaside town and head back home. 

Lovely tale celebrating our marvelous return to form interlaced with some splendid quality time with your good lady and a small but enlightening look at the day to day interests of our cities lesser lights ?

How long did that take? You need to get out more.

3 hours ago, chester copperpot said:

Any ideas who Harry? ???

More Midori required Chester!

5 hours ago, Calebs Grandad said:

How kin a no write crap like that?

Fooksake min

a cannae even use the word have properly. 

5 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

I've had enough mate :)

Is there actually such a thing as too much Midori??

:wink: 

chester copperpot
10 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Is there actually such a thing as too much Midori??

:wink: 

There is. It's horrible green shit but have never tasted it. Best avoided.

3 things I won't touch alcohol wise. Midouri, Buckfast and anything aniseed based (had a bad experience with Ouzo when 18)

2 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

There is. It's horrible green shit but have never tasted it. Best avoided.

3 things I won't touch alcohol wise. Midouri, Buckfast and anything aniseed based (had a bad experience with Ouzo when 18)

Never had Midori myself either.  Or Buckfast, but am partial to a wee Pernod or Pastis for my aniseed kick.

I seem to recall that Doug on here was a bit of a Midori aficionado? Made him type like a lunatic! :biggrin:

Where is he now??  :whistling:

chester copperpot
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Never had Midori myself either.  Or Buckfast, but am partial to a wee Pernod or Pastis for my aniseed kick.

I seem to recall that Doug on here was a bit of a Midori aficionado? Made him type like a lunatic! :biggrin:

Where is he now??  :whistling:

No idea mate.......Have no idea what the buggery you are talking about.

He's a bit like a mythical character. Like all those folk at Hogwarts. :D

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Dear Oscar Wilde couldnt have written a better story...Exactly what is the point of this posting.?  

Entertainment. 

11 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

No idea mate.......Have no idea what the buggery you are talking about.

He's a bit like a mythical character. Like all those folk at Hogwarts. :D

Wizard post.

images-15.jpeg

Edited by Morgan