Are we in the race for second place?

tartofmidlothian

Captain Sausage
35 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Kyle Lafferty still going to be the top goalscorer in the SPL this season?

:rofl:

Our very own Oracle. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• Alex Kintner

• Captain Sausage

• Mr Elwood P

47 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Kyle Lafferty still going to be the top goalscorer in the SPL this season?

This seems to be a bit of an obsession for you. I'll react to your trolling though...No, he won't be. I thought he would have been a regular in that team but with Morelos and Defoe there now, he certainly won't be. I'll let you get on now with questioning the poster who, amid the delirium of Mitchell signing again on loan, predicted that he would be the best player in the SPL this season. Or perhaps you could address the predictions about the impact Vanacek would make on the league. Or the due diligence that went into that signing. 

I think Celtic will win the league, with the Hun and Aberdeen in second and third respectively. I'd back us to finish ahead of Killie in fourth. However, if we can show the same consistency that we did earlier this season and the other results continue to be a bit random, we've got a good chance of finishing second as we're not that far off. In short, anything could happen!!

kingantti1874
43 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

This seems to be a bit of an obsession for you. I'll react to your trolling though...No, he won't be. I thought he would have been a regular in that team but with Morelos and Defoe there now, he certainly won't be. I'll let you get on now with questioning the poster who, amid the delirium of Mitchell signing again on loan, predicted that he would be the best player in the SPL this season. Or perhaps you could address the predictions about the impact Vanacek would make on the league. Or the due diligence that went into that signing. 

? Written him off already. 

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

More faces than the town clock. More effluent than Seafield. 

...a bit disco

Lafferty to be top scorer this season eh?

Makes a change from predictions of poor ST sales right enough.

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Even if Rangers didn’t have Defoe, KL wouldn’t have been a regular.

He’ll be somewhere else next season.

Edited by DH1986

9 points? 

There have been bigger gaps closed in title races before.

At this point with the players we have I wouldn't rule out anything.

1 hour ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I think Celtic will win the league, with the Hun and Aberdeen in second and third respectively. I'd back us to finish ahead of Killie in fourth. However, if we can show the same consistency that we did earlier this season and the other results continue to be a bit random, we've got a good chance of finishing second as we're not that far off. In short, anything could happen!!

I agree with your last sentence! Your first 2 are ........ stupid (hopefully!).

34 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Even if Rangers didn’t have Defoe, KL wouldn’t have been a regular.

He’ll be somewhere else next season.

Yes, fair point. Don't know why he was so keen to go back there. 

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

? Written him off already. 

If a professional footballer that has signed a pre-contract with a new club ,in a new country, turns up out of condition then yes, on attitude alone,  I would write him off as a waster.

52 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

More faces than the town clock. More effluent than Seafield. 

But, but, but, Johno....I'm agreeing he won't be top goalscorer. Anything to say on Mitchell or Vanacek or were you just using this forum as a conduit for your bad gags?

3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

If a professional footballer that has signed a pre-contract with a new club ,in a new country, turns up out of condition then yes, on attitude alone,  I would write him off as a waster.

Excellent news.

Enzo Slaveriano doesn't rate Vanacek.

We're onto a winner.

• 2 months later...
Jambo 4 Ever
On 01/02/2019 at 23:54, Mr Elwood P said:

We will finish between 2nd and 4th and we will also play at Hampden this season. Feel free to bookmark and come back to apologise later on.

Well you are half correct ?

gowestjambo
On 02/02/2019 at 20:44, Artful Dodger said:

Excellent news.

Enzo Slaveriano doesn't rate Vanacek.

We're onto a winner.

It would appear Enzo knows more than you think.......

and you are not onto a winner after all!

Mr Elwood P
8 hours ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

Well you are half correct ?

I’ll take an extra point for us managing two trips to Hampden. The wheels haven’t half come

of the league campaign.