Congratulations, Marcus Godinho

tartofmidlothian

Stephane Grappelli

Seen him twice in Sainsbury's recently.  First time with Ross Callachan and some big fella I didnt recognise, second time he was on his own.  

He went to the self serve checkouts both times, as did myself personally.

Thought the laddie deserves his own thread the night. Not only because I won 50 sheets taking him as first scorer. Very tidy in possession and knows when to go to ground and play the ball out. Another very big positive today 

Now that he's back from injury, I hope he kicks on, because I was very impressed with him before it happened. Well done Marcus, more of the same please!!

rudi must stay

I thought he had a very good game today. Kept that going till he was subbed. Hopefully he can keep up the same form, if so then we have a great player there

Edited by rudi must stay

loveofthegame
13 minutes ago, cocobeab said:

Thought the laddie deserves his own thread the night. Not only because I won 50 sheets taking him as first scorer. Very tidy in possession and knows when to go to ground and play the ball out. Another very big positive today 

Who in their right mind bets on Godinho first scorer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fair play though haha.

Dagger Is Back
5 hours ago, kila said:

Great goal, can't wait to see it again. Wonderful control to bring the ball down

He is getting back to the form he had before his injury

Fantastic composed first touch from a sublime pass from Souttar. The creativity we’ve been looking for 

Pasquale for King

Had a good game and scored a great goal, was hoping his fitness would be better though as he’s still struggling to play 90 minutes.

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Had a good game and scored a great goal, was hoping his fitness would be better though as he’s still struggling to play 90 minutes.

Bozanic shouted to the bench, about Godinho toiling with a groin strain. He looked uncomfy as he went off too. So possibly a precautionary sub.

Once fully fit though it will help massively as he always shows for a pass. Good drive and touch for his goal too

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, jambo19 said:

Bozanic shouted to the bench, about Godinho toiling with a groin strain. He looked uncomfy as he went off too. So possibly a precautionary sub.

Once fully fit though it will help massively as he always shows for a pass. Good drive and touch for his goal too

I didn’t notice that, just saw he looked knackered. Hope he’s ok. Good player and I think Smith is better at sweeper to be honest.

jamboinglasgow

Pleased for him, and was a great touch to take the ball down from Souttar's pass. Thought he had a great game and didn't really put a foot wrong. 

It does make me wonder, with Godinho doing well and Smith being ever present, would we be best sending Brandon away on loan to get game time? He would be a great signing for a championship club (or even low Premiership club.)

tartofmidlothian

Did anyone else pick up on the lovely moment in the first half where he lost possession, chased the player down, took the ball back like grabbing sweeties from a baby and got an accurate pass away?

8 hours ago, loveofthegame said:

Who in their right mind bets on Godinho first scorer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fair play though haha.

I did, too. Excellent price for a wingback with good attacking ability. Has been close before (the OG in the Rangers home game) and almost scored another yesterday. 

Suspect that will be the last time he’s 50/1!