Alex Salmond arrested ( merged )

Dusk_Till_Dawn

1 minute ago, Space Mackerel said:

You should watch what you say on the internet given its a live case. Police Scotland may be watching. 

I haven't commented on any given case.

Just highlighting how sinister it is to point score over such things.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roxy Hearts

• Space Mackerel

• Phil Dunphy

• Trapper John McIntyre

Space Mackerel
4 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I haven't commented on any given case.

Just highlighting how sinister it is to point score over such things.

Yet you rushed to start a thread on here the moment the news was announced this morning. Like within seconds.

2 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Yet you rushed to start a thread on here the moment the news was announced this morning. Like within seconds.

You’re making no sense at all. 

3 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

You are flapping like ****.

It's quite amusing to see.

3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

You’re making no sense at all. 

It is absolutely astonishing to see how badly he's taken todays news.

Not the first time he's had a complete meltdown on here, mind.

3 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

A little extreme as would be difficult to house etc. Can be Scots if they wish and

would love more English people as huge amount already live here and support self governance. 

So if they want to be Scots they're fine, otherwise GTF?

41 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Says a lot about politics in Scotland these days.

What would that be?

That we can differentiate between a mans crime (alledged) and the policy of independence.

Positive  stuff.

Space Mackerel
9 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

You are flapping like ****.

It's quite amusing to see.

I'm not flapping at all. I cannot see this affecting the Yes campaign at all, if anything, it will make it stronger.

Now why would someone pull me up on another thread recently (More Tory Lies) about point scoring over a pukka convicted Tory child abuser in Wales, then rush to start a thread about alleged sexual allegations made to Mr Salmond?

Just now, Space Mackerel said:

I'm not flapping at all. I cannot see this affecting the Yes campaign at all, if anything, it will make it stronger.

Now why would someone pull me up on another thread recently (More Tory Lies) about point scoring over a pukka convicted Tory child abuser in Wales, then rush to start a thread about alleged sexual allegations made to Mr Salmond?

Turns out I was the 2nd person to post a thread about, though.

Sorry :) 

AlphonseCapone
21 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

It's massive news tbf. Not like there is a time limit to wait on news breaking for starting a thread. 

Space Mackerel
Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

It's massive news tbf. Not like there is a time limit to wait on news breaking for starting a thread. 

It's not the news, it is the hypocrisy of me getting pulled up about it on another thread by him. Hence why he dodges the answer.

On 15/01/2019 at 08:38, Space Mackerel said:

Another Tory caught  fiddling kids jailed. 

Whit are they like? 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-46869622

11 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Arrested, charges and due to appear at the Crown Court. 

3 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

It's not the news, it is the hypocrisy of me getting pulled up about it on another thread by him. Hence why he dodges the answer.

One of these is an attempt to politicise sexual abuse.

The other one is reporting a fact with no comment.

You even tried to do it again in this thread, because you're a sad little worm who thinks that sexual abuse is something to try and point score over :) 

Given the quite substantial amount of charges against him I wonder how many complainants there are? 

Do the police seek any guidance from the PF etc before bringing charges? They must be fairly confident in the evidence they have to bring so many charges against such a high profile person. 

Space Mackerel
Just now, Phil Dunphy said:

One of these is an attempt to politicise sexual abuse.

The other one is reporting a fact with no comment.

You even tried to do it again in this thread, because you're a sad little worm who thinks that sexual abuse is something to try and point score over :) 

Highlighting the MULTIPLE abuses, be it sexual or racist bigotry from Tory party members and politicians is wrong?

I must have rustled your jimmies in that thread?

11 hours ago, Tazio said:

News barely out and I’ve already seen one nut job on social media claiming it’s a government stitch up to discredit the SNP and Scottish independence as he couldn’t possibly be guilty of anything. 

That's it for me I've supported independence all my life but if Salmond has been charged with these offences then I'm giving up on the idea.

Aye! ...  Right!

7 hours ago, Old Castle Rock said:

Trams?

Sorry, haven't been following the thread very closely but if you're suggesting that the SNP were responsible then your wrong. . It was Edinburgh city council's cockup. The SNP government opposed it.

13 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

Given the quite substantial amount of charges against him I wonder how many complainants there are? 

Do the police seek any guidance from the PF etc before bringing charges? They must be fairly confident in the evidence they have to bring so many charges against such a high profile person. 

I said before this will imo be just a sample of complaints that best stand the chance of prosecution.

Trapper John McIntyre
30 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Two folk potentially suffering attempted rape is glorious? 

Only two? You mean there might be more?

The Mighty Thor

Two quite startling things;

The number of charges against Salmond.

The levels of absolute fuddery on display in this thread.

Trapper John McIntyre
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Two quite startling things;

The number of charges against Salmond.

The levels of absolute fuddery on display in this thread.

Are you only sorry it wasn't a Tory/Labour former PM accused?

AlphonseCapone
8 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Attempted rape is glorious aye? 

Trapper John McIntyre

Attempted rape is glorious aye? 

Who said attempted rape was glorious?

Trapper John McIntyre
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Laptop getting wiped as we speak. 

I think he's had an epiphany today. He's starting to doubt.

Trapper John McIntyre

You said your only comment about this moment was that it's glorious. This moment includes accusations of attempted rape. 

What did you mean then? 

Is it not glorious that an alleged serial serious sexual offender may now be about to face justice?

The Mighty Thor
12 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Are you only sorry it wasn't a Tory/Labour former PM accused?

Have you been drinking or are you taking your normal levels of dickishness up to 11?

Trapper John McIntyre
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

Have you been drinking or are you taking your normal levels of dickishness up to 11?

Insults flying in right now. Its been a trial of a day for you. Can't be easy to wake up to the news your spiritual leader has feet of clay.

You getting doubts now, too? 

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

So if they want to be Scots they're fine, otherwise GTF?

Anyone could take Scottish citizenship if they wanted after Indy but if they didn't it would be up to them. To me all people living here could be classed as Scots as they chose this country to be their home. 

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Insults flying in right now. Its been a trial of a day for you. Can't be easy to wake up to the news your spiritual leader has feet of clay.

You getting doubts now, too? 

You're being a bit of a tool here chief. Turn it in.

AlphonseCapone
2 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Is it not glorious that an alleged serial serious sexual offender may now be about to face justice?

If he's indeed guilty then hopefully he gets punished as strictly as the law allows.

I don't think glorious is an appropriate way to describe it though considering what that means the accusers went through. 

Trapper John McIntyre
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

You're being a bit of a tool here chief. Turn it in.

Allow me my moment in the sun, Hombre.

Trapper John McIntyre

If he's indeed guilty then hopefully he gets punished as strictly as the law allows.

I don't think glorious is an appropriate way to describe it though considering what that means the accusers went through. 

Okay. You're dead right. But some of us don't see Salmond the way others do.  He 's a strutting, bullying, divisive clown. And we're loving this moment. Don't kid yourself we're not.

Howdy Doody Jambo
43 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

That's it for me I've supported independence all my life but if Salmond has been charged with these offences then I'm giving up on the idea.

Aye! ...  Right!

Sorry, haven't been following the thread very closely but if you're suggesting that the SNP were responsible then your wrong. . It was Edinburgh city council's cockup. The SNP government opposed it.

Is the Scottish govt,SNP not giving Edinburgh Clowncil (SNP/lab) the money to finish the line 

14 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Okay. You're dead right. But some of us don't see Salmond the way others do.  He 's a strutting, bullying, divisive clown. And we're loving this moment. Don't kid yourself we're not.

Most politicians are divisive clowns. Ever since Thatcher, I've never known GB to be so divided. It was her and her acolytes that turned me to independence. She destroyed the fabric of GB with her divisive policies and uncaring attitude. GB has never recovered. 

23 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Most politicians are divisive clowns. Ever since Thatcher, I've never known GB to be so divided. It was her and her acolytes that turned me to independence. She destroyed the fabric of GB with her divisive policies and uncaring attitude. GB has never recovered. 

Yet you want to get independence and utterly destroy the Scottish economy?

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You voted for it last time thought Frank. 

Didnt you?

1 hour ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

In previous cases of this nature, once the accused has been charged / arrested other (alleged) victims have come forward.

11 minutes ago, frankblack said:

How on earth would it get destroyed? We have massive resources and why do you think WM wish us to stay? It's naive to think otherwise. I don't want to be governed by that shambolic mob in London. I want to be able to vote them out and I can't. That OK with you? 

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

You voted for it last time thought Frank. 

Didnt you?

Yes, but I've already told you my reasons numerous times.

For the hard of thinking, here goes again:

- I did vote Yes, trusting the analysis of the White Paper that there was a detailed plan on a low-risk independence.

- Weeks after the vote the Oil Price dropped and this White Paper document was proven to be a complete work of fiction.

- Then the Brexit vote happened and the SNP refused to accept the democratic result and showed themselves to be hypocrites while demanding a new Independence referendum.

So, to sum up, I could no longer vote for power-hungry two faced hypocrites.

3 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

How on earth would it get destroyed? We have massive resources and why do you think WM wish us to stay? It's naive to think otherwise. I don't want to be governed by that shambolic mob in London. I want to be able to vote them out and I can't. That OK with you? 

The Scottish electorate voted to remain part of the UK.

By natural resources, you mean Oil.  That was the basis of the last Indy ref.  That workd well last time, didn't it?

AlphonseCapone
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

- I did vote Yes, trusting the analysis of the White Paper that there was a detailed plan on a low-risk independence.

- Weeks after the vote the Oil Price dropped and this White Paper document was proven to be a complete work of fiction.

- Then the Brexit vote happened and the SNP refused to accept the democratic result and showed themselves to be hypocrites while demanding a new Independence referendum.

You'll never vote again then. 

AlphonseCapone
Just now, frankblack said:

I'll certainly never vote for the SNP again, that's for sure.

Fair enough. 

6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Total garbage. No way on earth you voted for independence. You sound like one of the unionist trolls on the evening news comments pages. They all voted yes before but never again. Aye right

5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Total garbage. No way on earth you voted for independence. You sound like one of the unionist trolls on the evening news comments pages. They all voted yes before but never again. Aye right

Check my posting history back then, chum.

33 minutes ago, XB52 said:

I'm fairly sure the guy knows how he voted 

46 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The Scottish electorate voted to remain part of the UK.

By natural resources, you mean Oil.  That was the basis of the last Indy ref.  That workd well last time, didn't it?

I said massive resources. Renewables, gas, oil, tourism, finance, software, drinks, food, fish, etc etc same as some but better than most countries. For me it's the people, we would make it work. 

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Sounds fair enough. I don't agree 100% with everything here but people are allowed to change their opinions when new evidence becomes available. Quite why anyone would take issue with that is beyond me.

Seymour M Hersh
7 hours ago, frankblack said:

To be honest Frank that sort of rules them all out.