Beast Boy

17 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl:

how the feck is Lawson wrapped up in this? Needless to say, I’m backing Riley.

Almost as bad as getting torn a new one off Jenny McCarthy. I mean, Jenny McCarthy for **** sake! Maybe our boy should stay off Twitter.... 

23 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl:

how the feck is Lawson wrapped up in this? Needless to say, I’m backing Riley.

Not read the full thread but going by what iv seen elsewhere where he was outed for his pandering to a certain side on twitter and going against his own views to do so then also on twitter where he has tweeted attacking Rachel Riley in regards the exact thing in the pic below is where he is involved. 

23E43C0B-BA22-4559-B3B2-1B55E30EC8B7.png

Edited by sadj

On 24/01/2019 at 07:38, Herbert said:

I like when she wears short tight dresses, I know nothing else about her. Lets all just think of her doing some math in a skin tight hearts top that just covers her bum.

Why covers it?

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Why covers it?

Don't want her to look too slutty. Just enough to show the bottom of her cheeks would keep it classy.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

He’s done a massive thread on Twitter (and I mean massive) about his grandmother and the holocaust. Lawson being Lawson, you can’t help but ask if he’s making it up 

(I don’t mean making the holocaust up, obviously, I mean making his own story up).

On 24/01/2019 at 11:35, I P Knightley said:

He's not getting his hole, is he?

1*fNqvFyoOXrH34dnxvqW9pg.png

19,000 unread emails; pinned links to a dictionary and a grammar guide. No evidence of hole-getting.

Who are Jacques and Lindsay?

22 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He’s done a massive thread on Twitter (and I mean massive) about his grandmother and the holocaust. Lawson being Lawson, you can’t help but ask if he’s making it up 

(I don’t mean making the holocaust up, obviously, I mean making his own story up).

Was there not someone on here who pretty much proved he was lying about the whole thing? Something like he claimed a certain German general visited while his gran was a prisoner in a concentration camp but the dates didn’t add up and the general actually visited years before? ??‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

believe...and I'm sure Shaun's not lying about his Gran or Great-Gran actually being at Auschwitz...but it was Himmler who was claimed to have been there.

Himmler only went to Auschwitz twice, & never did he pick who went left or right off the trains coming in. He was present, watching a few minutes of some arrivals and was present in the gassing of Jews, but spent that with Generals, & the Camp Kommandant, Hoess. He was never drunk. He didn't slap anyone either.

Hoess in his diary, maintains that Himmler, was quite silent throughout a lot of the visits, whilst watching or inspecting different aspects of the camps. Here's an extract. I have the book...very interesting. 

"He also looked on for a while during a selection of those who would work and those who would die without any complaint on his part. Himmler made no comment about the extermination process. He just looked on in total silence. I noticed that he very quietly watched the officers, the NCOs and me several times during the process."

Lots of good literature from the Auschwitz Study Group on Himmler too. 

Horrible experience for Shaun's relative, of course. And every person who suffered during the Holocaust.

Not sure who brought up the original rebuttal. Quite poor if that's what's gone on.

tenor.gif

• redm locked this topic