Faycal Rherras

Phil Dunphy

Just now, Zaba said:

An irrelevant wee prick.

Should’ve chucked him into the football irrelevances thread recently, you’re right. 

Pleasing as **** to see him give it big licks about signing for Hibernian and then never getting anywhere near the 1st team. 

SpruceBringsteen

No going to lay into him for the Hibs stuff, that's clearly just a product of him being a guy that would lose an IQ test to Gary Locke.

I'm certainly going to point out he was a terrible, terrible football player however.

Clearly had a chip on his shoulder about the way he left our great club. 

‘The man’s an arse’ as Howard Moon would say.

Sucking up to the vermin support was so sickening even theses halfwits saw through it. As pointed out clearly bitter about how he left. 

Wouldnt say he was awful but was poor, and his patter was absolutely embarrassing .

filed under an irrelevant past employee remembered for making an arse of himself at Hibs

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

He wasn't bad. Hamilton cross goal his highlight. I thought he had a good attitude. Until he left and took the hump. Childish. 

He must hold the record for most goal line clearances in one game. 

That game against Motherwell is the only thing I’ll remember him for. 

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What prompted this thread?

Memory. 

I remembered him and what a rotten footballer he was. Only matched by his rotten attitude. 

13 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

4 in one week

This was another v Rangers

IMG_20190122_175426.jpg

21 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Hearts team that day!

9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hearts team that day!

Remember it well. As does my son Smack Hamilton Paterson Souttar Rossi Rherras Djoum Kitchen Cowie Walker Muirhead Jr. Left out Johnsen as I wasn't sure about him. 

Thought he was okay as a player. Unbelievably petty choosing to sign for Hibs as some sort of pathetic coming back to haunt us attempt. Absolutely hilarious he didn't even make the first team let alone actually feature against us. Even more hilarious that wee joke of a left back they can't seem to get shot of kept him out :D

Oh Faycal you utter clown :P 

Sydney Devine

His performance in the 2-0 defeat versus Partick Thistle in February 2017 proved what a complete shit bag he was.  His performance that day was a kick in the baws to all Hearts fans - he could not have cared less.   His comments when joining Hibs was further evidence of him being a classless arseh@le..    

Luscious Laryea

Now plying his trade for 18th placed Beziers in Ligue 2.

Probably says it all about his average (at best) ability. Another one that became cocky and self-entitled without achieving anything.

He did Faycal when he was here...

Very poor full back.  Couldn’t believe the amount of times he got caught with a ball played in behind him.  Clueless in that position .

41 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

Couldn't get a game at Hearts ahead of that useless ******* Leonard Sowah. Sums up his ability

FTFY.

He was good at goal line clearances.

Everything else was kind of shit though.

Hibs signing him was a weird one but they're so desperate to get one over on us they'd try anything.

The Apprentice

Rherras was absolutely rotten, and that has nothing to do with him signing for Hibs or what he said on doing so. I actually found it hilarious they signed him! When he let a 30 yard throw in bounce over his head at Ibrox that summed him up as a footballer player. 

Was average under Robbie but holy **** was he horrific when Cathro took over, I mean dropped for Lenny Sowah ffs. And then he went and sucked up to the vermin and still couldn’t get a game. Feck him horrible wee rat.

18 hours ago, Rudolf said:

That's the highlight of his time with us for me as well.

One commentator said it was like having a third post, and he was named in the SPL team of the week as goalkeeper.

17 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Pretty much everything about that season could be wiped from our history and I would be ok with it.

The 4-1 v Rangers can stay. The rest can gtf