Unpaid contractor destroys travelodge

The Internet

Apparently he had been paid but due to an issue with Lloyds payments on Friday the money never went into his account until Monday morning. 

Got this from the sun so this may be utter garbage but there you go

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:
Image may contain: 1 person, text

:4_1_72:

9 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Idiot. 

Could've really hurt someone. So many things could have went wrong there. 

Agree, the man is an idiot. I doubt he had any idea who was in there and where they were. When he started pulling the ceiling down, there could have been people in that room above. Like you say, so many things could have gone wrong.

1 hour ago, Barack said:

I didn't get paid £900 from a contractor once.

Wrote them a stern letter. Got my £900.

:greggy:

My back plan, to have the SAS storm their building, was thankfully for them, not needed.

Reported for threatening behaviour.

::troll::

4 hours ago, Jamdub said:

My thoughts are with Leanne Dempster at this time.....

Why? Surely she’d feel more at home with the new Easter Road type decor. 

There was a report going around yesterday that the guy did actually get paid... not sure what to make of it all

edit - already been discussed

Edited by Jeff

Clearly an underlying issue there too.  Anyway, I once got bumped out of a days wage (£140 at the time) it was with an agency and I lost it for that, told the guy I'd take his office off of him!!  How's that for rational thinking, then I wnet down to his office and......

Had words shall we say, I got paid though.

Also I have saw some mental things on site but that is the worst/best meltdown I have ever witnessed! :D

Not quite the same level of destruction but many many years ago when i'd first started working, I came to the end of my 6 month probation period and wasn't kept on for no other reason than being unwilling to accept blame for mistakes made by others. Anyway few days after i'd left I got my final payslip which was light by 2 weeks worth of holiday pay. Anyway they refused to pay claiming the entitlement was only for permanent employee's and any previous holidays were a goodwill gesture.

Unluckily for them they used an online image repository (old photobox type site) that held the images for the corporate website. Some creative editing with clip art and a password change left the board of directors sporting clown noses on the corporate website for a good few weeks!

Seymour M Hersh
On 22/01/2019 at 18:23, Barack said:

I didn't get paid £900 from a contractor once.

Wrote them a stern letter. Got my £900.

:greggy:

My back plan, to have the SAS storm their building, was thankfully for them, not needed.

Only because the job was done at Hereford. :laugh:

On 23/01/2019 at 14:27, lauriesrank said:

Clearly an underlying issue there too.  Anyway, I once got bumped out of a days wage (£140 at the time) it was with an agency and I lost it for that, told the guy I'd take his office off of him!!  How's that for rational thinking, then I wnet down to his office and......

Had words shall we say, I got paid though.

Also I have saw some mental things on site but that is the worst/best meltdown I have ever witnessed! :D

The thing is, he was paid, apparently.  A banking glitch meant, it arrived on the Monday, rather than the Friday. 

DyOS6kPWkAAwZh1?format=jpg&name=large

Not my picture but seen this going along chesser this morning. Wonder if that shop was deliberately targeted. 

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Not my picture but seen this going along chesser this morning. Wonder if that shop was deliberately targeted. 

There is/was a cash machine at the end of the boom.

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

DyOS6kPWkAAwZh1?format=jpg&name=large

4am, treated as 'housebreaking'

• 3 weeks later...