Dundee dot count

neilnunb

mainstandjambo

Wheatfield   -   352

Gorgie          -   141

Main            -    340

Roseburn   -     718 (H and J only)

Total          -   1551

Still selling hospitality so number left could be a bit higher. No chance of Section K being opened for this game.      

mainstandjambo

Latest count

Wheatfield   -   299

Gorgie          -   107

Main             -   305

Roseburn     -   670

Total              -  1381

Looks like a crowd of between 15 and 16 thousand. Not bad for midweek in January.

fabienleclerq

Think the actual figure will be a bit less, school night and the weather etc will rule out a few st holders

Hampden Demolition
15 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Think the actual figure will be a bit less, school night and the weather etc will rule out a few st holders

Can never understand people not turning up because of the weather ?. We live in Scotland!

fabienleclerq
7 minutes ago, Hampden Demolition said:

Can never understand people not turning up because of the weather ?. We live in Scotland!

Which is fine for your average person between 16-50 and whatever but kids and elderly are less likely to be taken.

The Treasurer
6 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Which is fine for your average person between 16-50 and whatever but kids and elderly are less likely to be taken.

Less of the elderly ya cheeky young scamp !!!

I am (ahem) slightly above that age bracket but I'll be there, in full artic survival kit.

6 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

I am (ahem) slightly above that age bracket but I'll be there, in full artic survival kit.

Permagrip from Timpsons? £19.99

fabienleclerq
8 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Ha! I knew I'd get stick for that age but I had to put something!!

11 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

And me !?

Hackney Hearts
7 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Ha! I knew I'd get stick for that age but I had to put something!!

I know - but 50??  Isn't Aaron Hughes nearly that?

Try 80.

Hampden Demolition
26 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Appreciate that but I know people who are fit and healthy that are not going because ‘it’s cold’ ?.

fabienleclerq
11 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I know - but 50??  Isn't Aaron Hughes nearly that?

Try 80.

I confirm we won't see Aaron Hughes tonight?

Shanks said no
58 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

50 is the new 40 or in my case 60

Hackney Hearts
29 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I confirm we won't see Aaron Hughes tonight?

Aha - now we know the main reason. Craig Levein (54) must be a doubt too.

Maybe it’s just me but we seem to have a lot of midweek games this season at Tynie. This obviously affects the crowd and thus reduces the potential for any additional income lest of all having a full Tynie backing the team. Reckon we will be nearly 2000 down compared to Sat. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A lot of Hearts supporters are not Edinburgh based. The ubers will make the pilgrimage all the same 

:verysmug:

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Me too, even with torn ligaments. ?

26 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Maybe it’s just me but we seem to have a lot of midweek games this season at Tynie. This obviously affects the crowd and thus reduces the potential for any additional income lest of all having a full Tynie backing the team. Reckon we will be nearly 2000 down compared to Sat. 

The reason I didn't renew this season, mate. Looked at the fixture list pre-season and there were six Wed night games. Can't do mid-weekers and factor in TV and postponements and you're looking at more than half home games outwith weekends.

The many empty seats are those who have bought STs but can't turn up every week...fair play to them, I done the same for years, but it's getting silly now, imo.

The club will get my walk up money but i'm not prepared to pay a ST anymore for 8 or 9 games.

All this won't stop the super dooper ubers from spouting their usual pish mind !

Arseholes.

41 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Although I completely understand the players being happy with a three week lay off to recharge the batteries, this is the fallout from a winter break that doesn’t see the season extended at all. 

7 or 8 games through December and more midweek efforts to try and get the games out of the way. A winter break should see the season extended or have an earlier start. 

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Aha - now we know the main reason. Craig Levein (54) must be a doubt too.

Don’t fret, oor Craig is wrapped up warm and cosy in preparation for tonight’s game 

6C5837C4-E256-483F-821B-498E348BA729.thumb.jpeg.13c6a7a374139f6bb7d0684326b61ce6.jpeg

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

A lot of Hearts supporters are not Edinburgh based. The ubers will make the pilgrimage all the same 

:verysmug:

The cold won't keep me away but an hour's drive might if the roads were dodgy. Not tonight though, leaving in half an hour.

I will be There as per. I Hope its better than the last midweek game I was at vs Dundee a few years back. Absolutely Baltic and finished 0-0. 

maroonlegions

Men were men once, now its all about seven layers of clothing, gloves and a moan about how they are still cold, its Scotland  ffs,and Hearts are playing , git yer arses along tae Tynie.. FTH.

2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Not another long term injury !!!

When will it end

Even the supporters are impacted by the failings of the coaching and medical team. ??‍♂️