haveyouheard 22

haveyouheard 22
6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

On what and whom ?

I'm not up to date with that mob.

On the train of thought I was having after a few beers

Thing for me is, hibs are shite , hes a shite and then hes off 

Салатные палочки

Who else have they bought? To be fair, Allan is a marquee signing for them. Like us spending money on Berra and Naismith. 

Edited by Salad Fingers

Looks from outside looking in that he's had a tantrum and Dempster and Petrie have buckled and given in to him 

It will end in tears 

haveyouheard 22

Some Italion as well it seems, breaking the bank for a top 6  

Edited by haveyouheard 22

avhudtheteeshirt
1 minute ago, tcjambo said:

Everytime I switch the radio on they've bought or loaned someone. WTF

Do you not mean, could have, should have and well maybe!!

He was a great player for us, but he's not ours!!!!!

I thought he had already spent the "biggest budget in Hibs history"? He keeps replacing his own signings, saying they're not good enough. The only guys who have stayed very long were already there when he arrived.

21 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Who else have they bought? To be fair, Allan is a marquee signing for them. Like us spending money on Berra and Naismith. 

That’s their level. A marquee signing to get the fans excited again is a player that played about six games for Celtic. 

20 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Allan, Gauld and Mallan. Talk about a powder puff midfield.

V9h.gif

28 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

So Allan and Gauld is that it ? 

Stephane Omeonga.  I know, I’ve never heard of him either.

Some young guy from Genoa. Maybe played alongside Skinny?

40 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I thought he had already spent the "biggest budget in Hibs history"? He keeps replacing his own signings, saying they're not good enough. The only guys who have stayed very long were already there when he arrived.

Well said that fella

Find it incredibly funny that Hibs keep singing lightweight attacking midfielders to patch up the fact they lost two excellent holding midfielders last term. 

Allan's time at Dundee showed he can't run a midfield at this level.

How old are gray Hanlon Stevenson Whittaker mcgregor? That’s an entire defence that needs replacing in the next year or so! 

Spunking the the budget on global superstars like Gauld Mallan and Allan will not help replace that lot!

Салатные палочки
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

V9h.gif

That actually looks like Gauld with his new hairdo. 

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

You are comparing Allan to Berra and Naismith? Really?

Let's see how he performs without McGinn and McGeoch to do the hard yards for him.

1 hour ago, haveyouheard 22 said:

Some Italion as well it seems, breaking the bank for a top 6  

Unless they stump up some cash, Allan won't be helping them get into the top 6. He's only signed a pre-contract. 

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Better signings I would say. Not that I'm worried 

I think they've done well to be honest. Maybe a last throw of the dice but a decent effort. Not sorted the defencive issues though. 

Салатные палочки
40 minutes ago, corryjambo said:

You are comparing Allan to Berra and Naismith? Really?

Let's see how he performs without McGinn and McGeoch to do the hard yards for him.

In terms of signings? Yes. What I said was Allan is a marquee signing for them. As much as Berra and Naismith were for us. You only need to look at how long they chased him to realise how much this signing means to them.

In terms of footballing ability? No. Don't get me wrong, Allan isn't a bad player but he's not the type to worry us. Especially as he hasn't played this season. 

Not sure how he's "splashing the cash" tbh.

Gauld's wages will be mostly if not all subsidised by his parent club. Allan isn't signing till the summer anyway so no expense there.

Ambrose has gone and probably freed up £3k a week wages.

He’s looking at signing a few more. A beautiful statement of no confidence to a squad who fekin hate him anyway. Reeks of a Butcher style slide to oblivion

fek them

4 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

V9h.gif

That’s the key I think. Gauld was a good prospect and Allan is a good player but that doesn’t look like a physically strong midfield. I’d fancy whoever we put out to run over the top of those three. 

5 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

How is someone who has not kicked a ball in 12 months a marquee signing that is laughable

Салатные палочки
44 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

How is someone who has not kicked a ball in 12 months a marquee signing that is laughable

Try telling the Hibs fans that. They are the ones creaming themselves over him. As I said a marquee signing for THEM. 

6 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

The point being made is the hibs fans are of the opinion that Allan is some sort of saviour, forgetting he’s not got the two banjo playing gimps beside him this time. He’s also not due to arrive until the summer although I can see them doing a deal to get him this month. 

Harring Lee Naismith v Gauld Allan  Mallan I know which 3 I’m taking every day of the week