Michael Smith signs on until 2021

Armageddon

Excellent, 

A really good, dependable type of player who's hard work often goes unnoticed by me at the time.

But to think back on match it's usually difficult think of any mistakes he makes. 

A big ? for me! 

Edited by StSow

1 hour ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Solid reliable  player good move, this generations Robbie Nelson. 

He's a much better player than Neilson.

Excellent! One of our most consistent performers. 

Hopefully have a more settled side for the next couple of seasons, instead of a completed turnaround of players every transfer window. 

Very happy at this news. A great professional and one of the most consistent players I’ve seen play for Hearts in recent years. 

5 hours ago, been here before said:

Brilliant news. Never lets the team down and consistent to a frightening degree, never less than a 7 or 8. Often overlooked by the more high profile or glamourous players but would be the first name on the teamsheet for me.

POTY so far.

Haring for me is POTY so far.

Smith isn’t far behind though.

Outstanding news. Absolutely delighted as he’s a top man who gives his all and plays without complaining in any position. Solid and dependable. Great business. Very happy indeed to have him here for the next few seasons 

Good news. A good pro and it's refreshing we are finally building a backbone after all these years of chopping and changing players.

We need a core of Berra, Souttar, Smith, Haring, Djoum, Naismith (hopefully Vanecek too, but we haven't seen him yet).

letsalldothebeattie

Best news of the transfer window getting Michael signed to a new deal. Been a fantastic addition to the team a very solid & reliable player for us. 

45 minutes ago, JohnB said:

Agreed, but Robbie didn't have to use towels!

Couldn't afford the towels!

Seriously, very pleased.