Clevid Dikamona

bigdav

42 minutes ago, Gorgieshed said:

He was excellent against Hibs, however I still feel he being a bit overrated here.

Just my opinion obviously and it's in the minority, I do feel he is an accident waiting to happen and isn't very good in the air. Tin hat on...

Don't think anyone has said he’s brilliant. Almost every single poster has said he is a good option to have in the squad but no world beater. Are you maybe mistaking many people being reasonably happy with people saying he’s incredible?

Bazzas right boot
47 minutes ago, Gorgieshed said:

He was excellent against Hibs, however I still feel he being a bit overrated here.

Just my opinion obviously and it's in the minority, I do feel he is an accident waiting to happen and isn't very good in the air. Tin hat on...

He's very overrated on here. 

If he signs, good, he's decent enough cover and can do a job at this level. 

If he doesn't, there's another hundred centre half's that could do his job. 

If he signs, good. If he goes, we'll replace very easily. 

Solid defensively.

Good with the ball at his feet going forward.

Brave and committed.

Prepared to play through injury.

Family man with his head screwed on.

What's not to like?

Sign him up for 3 years at least

Don't see him as a first pick yet even in a 3 at the back as Smith has played well there but deserves a 2 year contract. I assume we're already thinking ahead to finding the next John Souttar as well though, someone like Liam Lindsey unless he's out of our range now.

I really like him. A good attitude, solid, has a bit of football about him and seems to get the club.

I'd be keen to get him signed up and would actually play him before souttar, beside berra, or the three of them together, with Smith and garrucio as wing backs.

Good to see we're trying to keep a team together long term as opposed to the constant turnaround of players over the past 3 or 4 years. 

2 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

I really like him. A good attitude, solid, has a bit of football about him and seems to get the club.

I'd be keen to get him signed up and would actually play him before souttar, beside berra, or the three of them together, with Smith and garrucio as wing backs.

Good to see we're trying to keep a team together long term as opposed to the constant turnaround of players over the past 3 or 4 years. 

We've really missed Souttar's passing and carrying the ball out of defence. Clevid's decent but not as good at that as Soapy.

hereford_hearts

My pathetic attempt at a song:

He puts it all in every game,

Dikamona is his name,

He puts attackers to the flame,

We call him the Jambo soldier.

13 hours ago, julienbrellier said:

Think the soldier was excellent in the last derby. He just gets it as well which is great.

My overall impression of him so far is that he's not really of the standard we require for a first team regular, but that he's good enough as a squad player to provide cover. If he can start producing performances like that on a fairly regular basis, he'll soon change my opinion (not that he'll care)! The fact that he was clearly carrying an injury made his performance all the more impressive. 

Good honest pro, can continue to learn the Scottish game and will be a very good option for us to start or off the bench. Has to be worth 2-3 years contract, hope he will be worth his weight in maroon.

Go Jambo Soldier