Demi being tracked by Bournemouth/Burnley

alfamonkey

8 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Good.  At last, something is getting through

I got it the first time. Thanks though 

We've got that straight 

Given the general excitement around him coming back has perhaps made people judge him a little more harshly. 

He's still a young developing player and he's not exactly had a run of games in any 1 position. 

As others have alluded to, I don't fancy him as a left back though. 

21 hours ago, alfamonkey said:

Hilarious - clearly the Echo is as on the ball as the EEN in reporting anything involving the local team !

I think Mark Burchill is Chief Scout down here so wouldn't be a surprise at all.  I hear he is trying to expand the youth scouting network in Scotland also.

TBF the Echo is normally decent, lived here  12 years and don’t remember any other howlers!

22 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

I don’t rate him to be honest and agree with you but then you look at Docherty at Wolves....

Aye. Doing very well it seems.

Back in the day I feared that Danny Lennon was going to be a midfield maestro and make Hibs millions. Saw him play against our reserves a few times and he looked the business. In particular a Shield game in 1989 at Tynecastle. 3-3 (Scott Crabbe hat-trick) and we won on penalties but Lennon looked a terrific prospect. 

He had a decent career but nowhere near the level I thought he'd reach. 

Edited by martoon

Burnley I can only see him as being backup for Robbie Brady at Left Mid, they have Charlie Taylor at left back and paid 4.5m for him 18 months ago, with experienced back up in Stephen Ward.

Bournemouth? Even less chance of game time with Daniels and Rico (that they paid 13.5m for) at left back and Scott Fraser at Left Mid who has something like the most assists in the EPL this season with Junior Stanislas and Mark Pugh as back up

Really can't see either of them going for Demi tbh

53 minutes ago, MrBones said:

Can't believe Gurrucio was dropped entirely tonight, and for this imposter

Played really well in our last 3 games then dropped for a player who has been absolutely terrible this season. Absolutely ridiculous!

I wouldn’t be overly upset to lose Demi this window, showed some real potential last season but can’t seem to replicate it this time round. It’s a cardinal sin that he kept Garrucio out of the team tonight. 

Shooter McGavin

I think his mindset right now is that he “proved himself” last season and now he doesn’t really give a s****. Probably choking to get back down to the Man Utd reserves. 

With Neil Warnock saying Callum Paterson can’t play defense at Premier League level on that Sky Sports sofa show, well if he’s right I don’t see Mitchell playing defense there either. 

25 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Get rid, he is a league one player as are half our squad. 

He’d do well to go to a League One side going by his performances this season.

I honestly hope he doesn’t play for us again. Sooner he is away the better. 

letsalldothebeattie

Is it the same guy we got on loan last season? I’m having doubts because he’s been absolutely murder. Showed signs in August but has done heehaw since then. Needs dropped. If Garuccio is injured why not use Bobby Burns at LB

35 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Is it the same guy we got on loan last season? I’m having doubts because he’s been absolutely murder. Showed signs in August but has done heehaw since then. Needs dropped. If Garuccio is injured why not use Bobby Burns at LB

Agreed.

Lets bring Bobby Burns in and give him a chance. At least he actuaklly wants to play for our club!

letsalldothebeattie
30 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Agreed.

Lets bring Bobby Burns in and give him a chance. At least he actuaklly wants to play for our club!

Exactly and why recall him from Livi if not going to use him