Michael Stewart

Phil Dunphy

32 minutes ago, Squirt said:

I notice Stewart hasn't said a word about the most recent falling out since Levein asked for an apology and said he was lying. Instead returning to Twitter and the radio being all edgy and controversial regarding the youth of today in order to deflect from the complete arse that he made of himself last week. In doing so he's actually making an even bigger arse of himself as he's saying "kids today can't deal with stress, they are all snowflakes" but he slammed Levein for criticising a 27 year old who has since admitted he was in the wrong. 

The man is desperate for any sort of attention and I actually used to really like him, but this vendetta against Levein has pissed me off no end. 

I really hope Levein doesn't let it go to be honest, because nobody else in the media seems to realise, or simply doesn't care, how much of a hypocrite he is.

I think Craig Levein will be happy with it as it is. 

If he is right about not asking for his removal then the BBC will have told Michael Stewart off. Or will otherwise deal with it privately. 

Most likely the criticism will be less now. Job done. 

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• wavydavy

I P Knightley
On 27/01/2019 at 21:18, Darren said:

He used to do it on Twitter, he seems to have educated himself on that one. Obviously it doesn't appear in any articles he writes.

Michael Stewart's enunciation makes it clear he's saying "could of". He regularly misuses words. It's not stretching the limits of imagination to suggest he might be stupid enough to say "could of" rather than "could've".

You only need to hear some of that rant with Tom English and "Faddy" to understand that the guy is out of his intellectual league when "discussing" football matters with anyone except for, maybe, Paul Gascoigne. He must have a wee handbook of 'must use' words or phrases which he'll then shoehorn into his chat; phrases which are on the fringes of relevance. I don't need to hear it to know that he says and writes "could of".

McOgersin wouldn't have.

5 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

In the top 5 of greatest ever Hearts players that lad. :thumb:

A star.

22 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

You only need to hear some of that rant with Tom English and "Faddy" to understand that the guy is out of his intellectual league when "discussing" football matters with anyone except for, maybe, Paul Gascoigne. He must have a wee handbook of 'must use' words or phrases which he'll then shoehorn into his chat; phrases which are on the fringes of relevance. I don't need to hear it to know that he says and writes "could of".

McOgersin wouldn't have.

Apart from being an ‘all-time, top 5 Hearts great’ this guy oozes class on the educational platform. :notworthy:

1 hour ago, Squirt said:

I notice Stewart hasn't said a word about the most recent falling out since Levein asked for an apology and said he was lying. Instead returning to Twitter and the radio being all edgy and controversial regarding the youth of today in order to deflect from the complete arse that he made of himself last week. In doing so he's actually making an even bigger arse of himself as he's saying "kids today can't deal with stress, they are all snowflakes" but he slammed Levein for criticising a 27 year old who has since admitted he was in the wrong. 

The man is desperate for any sort of attention and I actually used to really like him, but this vendetta against Levein has pissed me off no end. 

I really hope Levein doesn't let it go to be honest, because nobody else in the media seems to realise, or simply doesn't care, how much of a hypocrite he is.

Appears the BBC have zero regard for their reputation when they probably with gritted teeth had to send a letter to Craig refuting Stewart's claim.

2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Sadly too many so-called Hearts fans on here would rather back some washed up has been who was a disgrace to our jersey, than back the club's manager who happens to be one of our greatest ever players.

When you put it the way you have....correctly btw....it means they must be trolls, no ?

Must be, as no self-respecting Hearts fan would do that....unless they were at it !

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Totally agree ! The service Craig levein has given to hearts as player , director and head coach deserves far more respect

I am sure he will have been very well rewarded for his efforts.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

If he is right about not asking for his removal then the BBC will have told Michael Stewart off. Or will otherwise deal with it privately. 

You have more confidence in Radio Scotland's standards than I do.

Governor Tarkin
15 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Word is he did it all for love, mate.

PHM.

3 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Sadly too many so-called Hearts fans on here would rather back some washed up has been who was a disgrace to our jersey, than back the club's manager who happens to be one of our greatest ever players.

:clap:

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
15 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Not at Hibs he wasn't, which is probably what's behind this whole thing. He can't cope with slumming it at a club with Hibs resources. He's also measuring himself against Celtic when finishing above us is the main target of most Hibs managers. He just caught us on an unusually bad season last year but acted like that's the norm for us and challenging for 2nd is the norm for Hibs. That's why he pretended not to understand Craig's Natural Order comment.

Not sure how "he's a winner" can be used to excuse him blowing his top and criticising his players all the time anyhow. Plenty of winners don't behave like that.

even with Celtics resource advantage

he lost a league title from a winning position with a few games to go

lost a cup final to  kilmarnock

lost a semi final to ross county 

lost a semi final to us (unusual in the extreme)

most of these losses were down to poor/corrupt refereeing but for a Celtic manager there's a few high-profile losses in there

:)

52 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

PHM.

Seeing the car he drives I’d damn near believe it! ?

All roads lead to Gorgie
7 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

In the top 5 of greatest ever Hearts players that lad. :thumb:

I felt so sorry for McOgersin when Vlad squeezed him out in favour of Barassa. ?

56 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

PHM.

Yes just like most of us work just for the love of it and not to get paid.

Edited by wavydavy

Bridge of Djoum
4 hours ago, wavydavy said:

And rightly so.

6 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Does that include all the other booboos covering football on the Been?

4 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

even with Celtics resource advantage

he lost a league title from a winning position with a few games to go

lost a cup final to  kilmarnock

lost a semi final to ross county 

lost a semi final to us (unusual in the extreme)

most of these losses were down to poor/corrupt refereeing but for a Celtic manager there's a few high-profile losses in there

:)

If you are including the Hearts semi final remember they only got level because of an offside goal.

Then had the nerve to complain about a penalty.

Both Lennons attempts as managers outside of Celtic have ended in failure.

His time at Bolton was a disaster for them they ended up in League 1 after finishing bottom of the Championship.

One fluke 4th place finish with Hibs and most likely the sack this season.

He did win them the Scottish Championship with another managers players though.

Yet his pals in the media will be touting him for every job going.

He is more trouble than he is worth imo.

Seymour M Hersh
5 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I felt so sorry for McOgersin when Vlad squeezed him out in favour of Barassa. ?

Just found an old picture go McOgreson and his agent just after signing. 

th.jpeg

All roads lead to Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Just found an old picture go McOgreson and his agent just after signing. 

th.jpeg

There was always the look of the hibee about him but I overlooked that as he was such a good player. Always thought his agent was a bit of an ass though. ☺️

Tennant's  6's
13 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Chris Sutton just nailed Stewart on BT Sport. Quite funny. 

As funny as it was predictable! ?

Funny how it took Darryl Curry to mention the 'apology?' , whilst BBC Scotland ignored Craig's demand !! 

1 minute ago, GYL said:

After last nights refereeing display by Madden at Pittodrie, note was more likely to read Levein was right Madden is a cheating hun pr*ck:whistling:

This is known. 

More likely to be an inspirational image of Neil Simpson. One for the teenagers. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, jb102 said:

No sign of the despicable ginger ***** so far today. Hopefully shown the door by BT. 

Nah most likely has commitments to film Sportscene today 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
42 minutes ago, GYL said:

Interesting trial by Sportscene may get red rescinded???

Stewart’s footballing knowledge is rubbish. Under current laws, that is always going to be a free kick.

25 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Stewart’s footballing knowledge is rubbish. Under current laws, that is always going to be a free kick.

I disagree.....not about Stewarts footballing knowledge.... but that tackle is open to interpretation. If t hat had been Scott Brown making the tackle for example.

Also watch it closley the Motherwell boy goes over the ball.... his foot slides off the top off the ball, could easily have been a foul for us....IMO

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, GYL said:

I disagree.....not about Stewarts footballing knowledge.... but that tackle is open to interpretation. If t hat had been Scott Brown making the tackle for example.

Also watch it closley the Motherwell boy goes over the ball.... his foot slides off the top off the ball, could easily have been a foul for us....IMO

There’s a reason why Scott Brown would have got away with it in Scotland and it’s nothing to do with the rules.