Have Hearts made any official comment on Levein?

alwaysthereinspirit

The suspense as Levein walks out the Wheatfield tunnel and across the pitch towards the dugout...will he won't he?

When he got sent to the stand against Hamilton last season, he sat in the row directly behind the dugout. So anything he shouted was just as easily heard, and he got a better vantage point. Then MacPhee joining him :laugh: 

1 hour ago, kila said:

The suspense as Levein walks out the Wheatfield tunnel and across the pitch towards the dugout...will he won't he?

When he got sent to the stand against Hamilton last season, he sat in the row directly behind the dugout. So anything he shouted was just as easily heard, and he got a better vantage point. Then MacPhee joining him :laugh: 

Did he join in any 'Whos the b****** in the black' chants?  Or start any?

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

Did he join in any 'Whos the b****** in the black' chants?  Or start any?

Screenshot_20181022-093030_Chrome.jpg.4c3896df4c3cfcb2a26c5ab93059ef95.jpg

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

The flippin' title of this thread gave me a real fright!

First thought was health!!!

I know aye, no context to that thread title,  was thinking oh no what have I missed in the last couple of hours! 

45 minutes ago, Gorgieshed said:

We will accept the ban 100%.

He should be banned, it's just so should Lennon have been. That's the issue 

Still looking for bites GS? :lol:

The Future's Maroon
6 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Haven’t read anywhere that we are accepting the one game ban.

Fantastic point missed by a lot of folk, not a word has came out from the club, yet.

The silence is disappointing to be honest.

The time for speaking up was probably sooner than now while it was a 'hot topic' if you will.

An so things will continue as they are. We'll have the same debates every two or three match days for as long as you like.

9 hours ago, Gorgieshed said:

We will accept the ban 100%.

He should be banned, it's just so should Lennon have been. That's the issue 

Correct. Had he just left it at the Lennon said it so it’s fine comment he might well have got away with it or at least had grounds to complain about inconsistency, however he continued the rant and knew exactly what was coming his way. Not saying he was wrong he was bang on, all we can do is wait for similar comments from another manager and see if they’re dealt with the same way

1 hour ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

I think there will be wheels turning in the background.

Sure that's the case. The meeting with the referees will be interesting. I would think that the criticism of Madden would be repeated at Craig's meeting with the  beaks as would the general criticism of the way our referees deal with the Old Firm. Still think he's pissing into the wind. None of this will ever change until there is a huge clear out at the SFA. 

Craig like most sensible people will ignore conspiracy theories and take his punishment like a man. Anything to the contrary would make our club look like it's being run by a bunch of Neanderthal neds.The actions of a few morons have tarnished our clubs reputation, the last thing we need is another stupid controversy fuelled by idiots. 

Edited by Prof
Spelling

20 hours ago, kila said:

He'll be sat in front of me in the main stand.... 

alwaysthereinspirit
17 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

The flippin' title of this thread gave me a real fright!

First thought was health!!!

Sorry. Sounded so different in my head.

The Treasurer
5 hours ago, Prof said:

Craig like most sensible people will ignore conspiracy theories and take his punishment like a man. Anything to the contrary would make our club look like it's being run by a bunch of Neanderthal neds.The actions of a few morons have tarnished our clubs reputation, the last thing we need is another stupid controversy fuelled by idiots. 

:wtf:

alwaysthereinspirit
5 hours ago, Prof said:

:liesalarm:

6 hours ago, Prof said:

Making a point about poor refereeing decisions makes the club look as if it's run by Neanderthals. Really!   

Yet another one breaks cover.

17 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Levein said he is looking forward to the meeting with clubs the SFA and refs, 

So I guess we have accepted it. 

17 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Fantastic point missed by a lot of folk, not a word has came out from the club, yet.

From what Craig Levein said which included that he isn't meant to talk about it, any public disagreement would get further punishment. 

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

Be sitting behind him in the main stand, love craig , goat to pump these livi mups

He still has to walk across the pitch to get there. Might walk slowly. 

Still a few idiots on JKB who seem to think that behaving with dignity and decency as CL is doing regarding his punishment is a weakness .

6 hours ago, Prof said:

Still a few idiots on JKB who seem to think that behaving with dignity and decency as CL is doing regarding his punishment is a weakness .

I think folks were expecting him to carryout his threat by fighting them all the way I think he said with the backing of AB.

Instead we get silence just like the puppeteers at the SFA.

6 hours ago, Prof said:

Or, perhaps that’s the public face, whilst things are developing behind the scenes.

22 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Or, perhaps that’s the public face, whilst things are developing behind the scenes.

Definitely my thoughts in this. 

2 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Definitely my thoughts in this. 

Certainly hope so anyway. Don’t want us to take our foot off the gas on this one. 

What can we actually do about it though?

It was a ridiculous punishment but the game is Sunday and we have no right of appeal. I genuinely cannot see us getting lawyers involved for this - with the best will in the world, is that really Ann’s style? - and I don’t think we even expressed disappointment at the decision.

Its very frustrating but there needs to be a united effort in challenging this crap. If the old firm can have cosy meetings to discuss Euro leagues etc then there is no reason why non-OF teams cannot meet to discuss a way forward.

I would definitely support any action the club takes if it challenges he process as a whole. 

stirlingshirejambo
On 14/01/2019 at 17:15, Mikey1874 said:

He still has to walk across the pitch to get there. Might walk slowly. 

If he is banned from the dugout does that not also cover the changing rooms before the game and at half time so may need to just sneak iino the mainstand