Jump to content
braveheart

Official match day thread! Sporting Lokeren v Hearts

Recommended Posts

Glib and Shameless Crier
39 minutes ago, Jim Weir said:

He must be a legend this Spencer dude. So many yearn his return 

 

:cornette:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glib and Shameless Crier
23 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

 

We need more Spencers imo.

 

B8CC71AF-71CE-44DC-8F0B-ADA80D5EA9DC.jpeg

 

🤔

 

Edited by Glib and Shameless Crier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auld Reekin'
2 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

It’s almost as if Levein doesn’t even care about the result! 😡

 

Anyone would think this is just an opportunity for the guys to keep their match fitness ticking over! 

 

Phoodle oot!

 

Lhapdhog, surely?   :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

And no explanation yet

 

Hiding 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glib and Shameless Crier
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

And no explanation yet

 

Hiding 

 

Craven serial loser. 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
Just now, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

 

Craven serial loser. 🙃

 

Maybe still reading the riot act 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
2 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Steve Clarke would never have allowed that. 

 

Petula Clarke would have got at least a draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo
8 minutes ago, graygo said:

 

Petula Clarke would have got at least a draw.

 

Currently she is Downtown...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

 

Currently she is Downtown...

So is My Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
portobellojambo1

Aw feck it, I'm going for a dump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Aw feck it, I'm going for a dump

:interehjrling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turkishcap

Only a 1 goal loss but we should win the 2nd leg at Tynie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
portobellojambo1
26 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:interehjrling:

 

No really :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
35 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

Only a 1 goal loss but we should win the 2nd leg at Tynie.

 

I better get my seat or I'm not going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Victorian
2 minutes ago, graygo said:

 

I better get my seat or I'm not going.

 

I'm in front of you.     Standing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
merrymac
53 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Aw feck it, I'm going for a dump

You in Hawick?😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
steve123

To be honest did we not lose about 5-0 or something last winter break,  in my book this is progress 😂

Edited by steve123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bridge of Djoum

Jim Bett will be dancing in the streets of Sporting, tonight.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

 

I'm in front of you.     Standing.

 

Aye?  well I'll be shouting sectarian nonsense and chucking coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Victorian
Just now, graygo said:

 

Aye?  well I'll be shouting sectarian nonsense and chucking coins.

 

We all do that.     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
10 minutes ago, Victorian said:

 

We all do that.     

 

Fair point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlasgoJambo
4 hours ago, Stephen Muddie said:

I've burnt half my Hearts scarf in anticipation of this embarrassment 

 

Pfft. I’ve melted my pin badges and shaped them into a rudimentary arrow head which I am using to write out the names of the 1958 Hearts team into my forearm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboozy
2 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

 

B8CC71AF-71CE-44DC-8F0B-ADA80D5EA9DC.jpeg

 

🤔

 

You could fly to Persia on that rug!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo
15 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

 

Pfft. I’ve melted my pin badges and shaped them into a rudimentary arrow head which I am using to write out the names of the 1958 Hearts team into my forearm.

Could this day get any worse? I ripped up my share certificate, hearts players card collection and signed cup final poster and flushed them all down the bog. Now stood in 2 inches of shit waiting for a man to come and rod me. F##k Hearts, soon as i get these tom kites out from between my toes I'm of to the forth road bridge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paul Shark

Decent result considering we're in the middle of our winter shutdown.  Fully expect Craig to have us up to speed for the 2nd leg at Tynecastle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
milky_26
59 minutes ago, graygo said:

 

Aye?  well I'll be shouting sectarian nonsense and chucking coins.

well i'll be behind you rustling my sweetie packet and tutting under my breath at you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo
2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

well i'll be behind you rustling my sweetie packet and tutting under my breath at you

 

Just try it pal, I've got the grassline on speed dial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

 

🤔

 

 

220px-Spencer_tracy_state_of_the_union.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, graygo said:

 

Aye?  well I'll be shouting sectarian nonsense and chucking coins.

 

:pleasing:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
graygo

Taken from Lokeren's site.

 

A fresher day today in Campoamor. However, the circumstances were still ideal for a friendly party. It soon became clear that this  Heart of Midlothian FC was a few classes stronger than the team that Sporting had chosen for Wednesday. 

Lokeren was actually the boss and the better team. The first quarter of an hour was the best quarter of the game. After thirteen minutes, a nice attack resulted in a new assist for Mujangi Bia and again a goal for Dorde Jovanovic. The same Jovanovic left just before rest to deepen the score even further.

Same game image in the second half: a lot of midfield play and at times too much waste, especially along the Scottish side. Our opponent was eliminated from the match without any problems and was especially attracted by their (exaggerated?) Strong physical play. Diaby became the biggest victim, but at first sight the damage seems to be better. There were no big chances in the second half, even though Mpati was the closest in the end. 

Lokeren can look back on a successful internship in which it convincingly won two exhibition games. Something we will have to do more often in the coming weeks to ensure preservation. There is already a solid foundation for the last nine matches. Hopefully the hard work and the good group spirit may be worthwhile for the coming weeks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
manaliveits105

Liked big Davids movement and protecting and turning with ball in first half - with service he will score - good day oot and a few laughs up on the bar terrace 

nice to see Ann up there after the game 

CSK Moscow were in the hotel too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tartofmidlothian
43 minutes ago, graygo said:

Taken from Lokeren's site.

 

A fresher day today in Campoamor. However, the circumstances were still ideal for a friendly party. It soon became clear that this  Heart of Midlothian FC was a few classes stronger than the team that Sporting had chosen for Wednesday. 

Lokeren was actually the boss and the better team. The first quarter of an hour was the best quarter of the game. After thirteen minutes, a nice attack resulted in a new assist for Mujangi Bia and again a goal for Dorde Jovanovic. The same Jovanovic left just before rest to deepen the score even further.

Same game image in the second half: a lot of midfield play and at times too much waste, especially along the Scottish side. Our opponent was eliminated from the match without any problems and was especially attracted by their (exaggerated?) Strong physical play. Diaby became the biggest victim, but at first sight the damage seems to be better. There were no big chances in the second half, even though Mpati was the closest in the end. 

Lokeren can look back on a successful internship in which it convincingly won two exhibition games. Something we will have to do more often in the coming weeks to ensure preservation. There is already a solid foundation for the last nine matches. Hopefully the hard work and the good group spirit may be worthwhile for the coming weeks!

 

Are they trying to say we're a grand equipe physique forte?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrB1to4
4 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

 

Are they trying to say we're a grand equipe physique forte?

Big and fizzicul 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo Chiefo
56 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Liked big Davids movement and protecting and turning with ball in first half - with service he will score - good day oot and a few laughs up on the bar terrace 

nice to see Ann up there after the game 

CSK Moscow were in the hotel too

Royal Antwerp were training up at La Finca this week too. I don't know if they've got any games planned but, as they're sitting 3rd in the Belgian League,  we probably chose the right option playing Lokeren.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug
8 hours ago, bn jambo said:

77' | 0-1 MacLean sends a ball over for Bozanic who steers his effort wide of goal before the linesman flags for offside.

Sounds like a typical Hearts attack.  The striker missed by a mile but even if he hadn't it was 20 years offside. 😂

 

What poetic licence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
braveheart

IMG_20190111_191412_205.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
braveheart

IMG_20190111_191541_343.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mauricio Pinilla
13 hours ago, graygo said:

Taken from Lokeren's site.

 

A fresher day today in Campoamor. However, the circumstances were still ideal for a friendly party. It soon became clear that this  Heart of Midlothian FC was a few classes stronger than the team that Sporting had chosen for Wednesday. 

Lokeren was actually the boss and the better team. The first quarter of an hour was the best quarter of the game. After thirteen minutes, a nice attack resulted in a new assist for Mujangi Bia and again a goal for Dorde Jovanovic. The same Jovanovic left just before rest to deepen the score even further.

Same game image in the second half: a lot of midfield play and at times too much waste, especially along the Scottish side. Our opponent was eliminated from the match without any problems and was especially attracted by their (exaggerated?) Strong physical play. Diaby became the biggest victim, but at first sight the damage seems to be better. There were no big chances in the second half, even though Mpati was the closest in the end. 

Lokeren can look back on a successful internship in which it convincingly won two exhibition games. Something we will have to do more often in the coming weeks to ensure preservation. There is already a solid foundation for the last nine matches. Hopefully the hard work and the good group spirit may be worthwhile for the coming weeks!

 

Every site should run their match reports through Google translate a couple of times. So much more entertaining. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
colinmaroon
15 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Could this day get any worse? I ripped up my share certificate, hearts players card collection and signed cup final poster and flushed them all down the bog. Now stood in 2 inches of shit waiting for a man to come and rod me. F##k Hearts, soon as i get these tom kites out from between my toes I'm of to the forth road bridge. 

 

Make sure you have a good wash,  don't want to pollute the Forth.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambokev
16 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Could this day get any worse? I ripped up my share certificate, hearts players card collection and signed cup final poster and flushed them all down the bog. Now stood in 2 inches of shit waiting for a man to come and rod me. F##k Hearts, soon as i get these tom kites out from between my toes I'm of to the forth road bridge. 

:oohmatron:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Future's Maroon

I’m sure folk will have seen the EEN after a game, usually does a “what Hearts fans said” article and lifts comments from on here.

 

This one could be funny, if they done it of course.

 

Brilliant thread!

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olly Lee's left boot
On 11/01/2019 at 17:06, Jim Weir said:

I'm not Spencer mate. It's hilarious the allegations that get flung about on here 

 

Only the other week someone else was being pinpointed as Spencer. 

 

He must be a legend this Spencer dude. So many yearn his return 

 

I'm not sure Spencer was even Spencer tbh. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

IMG_20190112_172539.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OTT
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

IMG_20190112_172539.jpg

 

Tin hat on, but I actually quite like the full maroon kit. Not saying to change anything, just think it looks pretty good. That random white stripe on the bottom of the home kit just looks weird though. Like they've got a a vest they've collectively not tucked in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Future's Maroon

Always liked The full maroon kit myself, usually only use in European use if I’m correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×