• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bn jambo

• Mikey1874

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be honest did we not lose about 5-0 or something last winter break,  in my book this is progress ?

Edited by steve123

Bridge of Djoum

Jim Bett will be dancing in the streets of Sporting, tonight.

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

4 hours ago, Stephen Muddie said:

I've burnt half my Hearts scarf in anticipation of this embarrassment 

Pfft. I’ve melted my pin badges and shaped them into a rudimentary arrow head which I am using to write out the names of the 1958 Hearts team into my forearm.

15 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

Pfft. I’ve melted my pin badges and shaped them into a rudimentary arrow head which I am using to write out the names of the 1958 Hearts team into my forearm.

Could this day get any worse? I ripped up my share certificate, hearts players card collection and signed cup final poster and flushed them all down the bog. Now stood in 2 inches of shit waiting for a man to come and rod me. F##k Hearts, soon as i get these tom kites out from between my toes I'm of to the forth road bridge. 

Decent result considering we're in the middle of our winter shutdown.  Fully expect Craig to have us up to speed for the 2nd leg at Tynecastle.

59 minutes ago, graygo said:

Aye?  well I'll be shouting sectarian nonsense and chucking coins.

well i'll be behind you rustling my sweetie packet and tutting under my breath at you

2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

well i'll be behind you rustling my sweetie packet and tutting under my breath at you

Just try it pal, I've got the grassline on speed dial.

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, graygo said:

Aye?  well I'll be shouting sectarian nonsense and chucking coins.

:pleasing:

Taken from Lokeren's site.

A fresher day today in Campoamor. However, the circumstances were still ideal for a friendly party. It soon became clear that this  Heart of Midlothian FC was a few classes stronger than the team that Sporting had chosen for Wednesday. 

Lokeren was actually the boss and the better team. The first quarter of an hour was the best quarter of the game. After thirteen minutes, a nice attack resulted in a new assist for Mujangi Bia and again a goal for Dorde Jovanovic. The same Jovanovic left just before rest to deepen the score even further.

Same game image in the second half: a lot of midfield play and at times too much waste, especially along the Scottish side. Our opponent was eliminated from the match without any problems and was especially attracted by their (exaggerated?) Strong physical play. Diaby became the biggest victim, but at first sight the damage seems to be better. There were no big chances in the second half, even though Mpati was the closest in the end. 

Lokeren can look back on a successful internship in which it convincingly won two exhibition games. Something we will have to do more often in the coming weeks to ensure preservation. There is already a solid foundation for the last nine matches. Hopefully the hard work and the good group spirit may be worthwhile for the coming weeks!

manaliveits105

Liked big Davids movement and protecting and turning with ball in first half - with service he will score - good day oot and a few laughs up on the bar terrace 

nice to see Ann up there after the game 

CSK Moscow were in the hotel too

tartofmidlothian
43 minutes ago, graygo said:

A fresher day today in Campoamor. However, the circumstances were still ideal for a friendly party. It soon became clear that this  Heart of Midlothian FC was a few classes stronger than the team that Sporting had chosen for Wednesday. 

Lokeren was actually the boss and the better team. The first quarter of an hour was the best quarter of the game. After thirteen minutes, a nice attack resulted in a new assist for Mujangi Bia and again a goal for Dorde Jovanovic. The same Jovanovic left just before rest to deepen the score even further.

Same game image in the second half: a lot of midfield play and at times too much waste, especially along the Scottish side. Our opponent was eliminated from the match without any problems and was especially attracted by their (exaggerated?) Strong physical play. Diaby became the biggest victim, but at first sight the damage seems to be better. There were no big chances in the second half, even though Mpati was the closest in the end. 

Lokeren can look back on a successful internship in which it convincingly won two exhibition games. Something we will have to do more often in the coming weeks to ensure preservation. There is already a solid foundation for the last nine matches. Hopefully the hard work and the good group spirit may be worthwhile for the coming weeks!

Are they trying to say we're a grand equipe physique forte?

56 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Liked big Davids movement and protecting and turning with ball in first half - with service he will score - good day oot and a few laughs up on the bar terrace 

nice to see Ann up there after the game 

CSK Moscow were in the hotel too

Royal Antwerp were training up at La Finca this week too. I don't know if they've got any games planned but, as they're sitting 3rd in the Belgian League,  we probably chose the right option playing Lokeren.

8 hours ago, bn jambo said:

77' | 0-1 MacLean sends a ball over for Bozanic who steers his effort wide of goal before the linesman flags for offside.

Sounds like a typical Hearts attack.  The striker missed by a mile but even if he hadn't it was 20 years offside. ?

What poetic licence?

13 hours ago, graygo said:

Every site should run their match reports through Google translate a couple of times. So much more entertaining. 

15 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Could this day get any worse? I ripped up my share certificate, hearts players card collection and signed cup final poster and flushed them all down the bog. Now stood in 2 inches of shit waiting for a man to come and rod me. F##k Hearts, soon as i get these tom kites out from between my toes I'm of to the forth road bridge. 

Make sure you have a good wash,  don't want to pollute the Forth.

16 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

:oohmatron:

The Future's Maroon

I’m sure folk will have seen the EEN after a game, usually does a “what Hearts fans said” article and lifts comments from on here.

This one could be funny, if they done it of course.

Brilliant thread!

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Bazzas right boot
On 11/01/2019 at 17:06, Jim Weir said:

I'm not Spencer mate. It's hilarious the allegations that get flung about on here 

Only the other week someone else was being pinpointed as Spencer. 

He must be a legend this Spencer dude. So many yearn his return 

I'm not sure Spencer was even Spencer tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

IMG_20190112_172539.jpg

Tin hat on, but I actually quite like the full maroon kit. Not saying to change anything, just think it looks pretty good. That random white stripe on the bottom of the home kit just looks weird though. Like they've got a a vest they've collectively not tucked in. 

The Future's Maroon

Always liked The full maroon kit myself, usually only use in European use if I’m correct?