A-Game

Phil Dunphy

For those of you without Twitter, this is a guy who runs a vlog on Facebook on how to pick up women in the street. 

What a ****ing creepy arsehole. Girls from Glasgow all over Twitter saying he’d follow them around and be quite sexually aggressive towards them. In his mid-30’s and had allegedly been cracking onto 16 year old lassies. 

Hope someone headers him into next week tbf. Looking forward to some posters telling us there’s nothing wrong with this particular brand of rapey behaviour. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
51 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

For those of you without Twitter, this is a guy who runs a vlog on Facebook on how to pick up women in the street. 

What a ****ing creepy arsehole. Girls from Glasgow all over Twitter saying he’d follow them around and be quite sexually aggressive towards them. In his mid-30’s and had allegedly been cracking onto 16 year old lassies. 

Hope someone headers him into next week tbf. Looking forward to some posters telling us there’s nothing wrong with this particular brand of rapey behaviour. 

“headers into him” :rofl:

nice turn of phrase 

Someone on Twitter has went round all the places featured in the videos and brought them to their attention. 

St Enoch Centre and Kokomo have apparently banned the group from their respective premises. 

I P Knightley
12 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

It's a woman's rugby team he needs to bump into! 

A quick look at his face and it would appear that he has done that - repeatedly.

No bonny.

4 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Agreed, and hopefully they hit a screamer of a hauf volley as his face hits the deck.

3 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

It's a woman's rugby team he needs to bump into! 

Or that Brazilian ufc girl that smashed a mugger to pieces recently?

33 minutes ago, Judge Fudge said:

Or that Brazilian ufc girl that smashed a mugger to pieces recently?

Aye, she'd sort him out?

I've no problem with him or anyone else chatting women up but the filming it is bang out of order. 

3 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Pretty sure that's not the same guy. Unless the pictures I'm finding are not the Hydro referred to.

They share the same name. Think he’s just looking a bit worse for wear these days.

3 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Pretty sure that's not the same guy. Unless the pictures I'm finding are not the Hydro referred to.

Same shit-bag, different offences.

Apparently he's also at university, studying to later be able to work with vulnerable people.

Bye bye to that uni place.

:jjyay:

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

He'll need his A-game in prison.

A, standing for something he wasn't expecting though.

Nail 'im up. Nail some sense into 'im.

2 hours ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

Charged with sexual assault and voyeurism.  Remanded in custody.  Serves him right. 

:pleasing:

Creep

I still can’t quite get my head round the fact the guy is 37 years old and has been sexually aggressive towards school girls. 

One lassie “accidentally” revealed his phone number on Twitter. Hopefully he’s been getting all sorts of messages. 

:jjyay: