Morellos only trying to protect himself!!! (NHC)

avhudtheteeshirt

avhudtheteeshirt

How could everyone get him so wrong: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46789492

All he is doing is trying to protect himself by maiming other players?

There is protecting your players, and there is lying through your back teeth!!!

Referees are saying he's just a daft laddie, so they let him away with murder?

Or is it just another way of getting our unbiased ref's to get on board!!!!! 

His temperment will prevent him playing at a much higher level. 

There aren't too many managers who’ll look at his antics and fancy trying to calm him down. 

Edited by Phil Dunphy

33 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

How could everyone get him so wrong: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46789492

All he is doing is trying to protect himself by maiming other players?

There is protecting your players, and there is lying through your back teeth!!!

Referees are saying he's just a daft laddie, so they let him away with murder?

Or is it just another way of getting our unbiased ref's to get on board!!!!! 

Arguably the most stupid football statement ever .

I know , let's hear them then

Heartsofgold
17 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Arguably the most stupid football statement ever .

I know , let's hear them then

Hibs are a team full of footballing 'flair'.  

Having watched Morelos recently at the infamous offside winning goal game, I still cannot believe what I witnessed at that game,  he goes on to the park with an agenda, ie, wage war on defenders, he jumps into defenders when competing for a high ball, he's not very tall so if he cannot get the ball fairly he at least gets the defender, a foul every time in a fair level playing field match, he was deliberately winding up the crowd, how there wasn't a riot and invasion of the pitch that day says much about the restraint shown by Hearts fans.  Years ago, Hearts had a defender and captain called Bobby Parker, he would have made mincemeat of this clown.

alwaysthereinspirit

Whats the relationship between Gerrard and Rogers? Sounds like he's on the wind up a bit.

Also, isn't protecting yourself from defenders as he does more retaliation than anything.

It would be the officials job to protect him from the opposition fouling him. Not his.

Idiot.

An odious wee prick who I would not bat an eyelid for if he got what he deserves from the likes of mackinnon. Horrible wee scrotum who’s backed up by an equally wee scrotum ‘slippy’ gerrard.  Prick that he is

In my most hated Scottish football 11. In a season and a half to be able to be one of the most loathsome strikers around takes some doing. 

This shite from Slippy does Morelos no good in the long run. He now thinks he has carte blanche to carry on kicking and stamping, however, with the recent hoo haa over Beaton, I think referees are going to have to start nailing him.

A_A wehatethehibs

His on field behaviour is a disgrace and the SFA / SPFL failing to take action to enforce the rules of football in favour of trying to help Rangers is an embarrassment to the game in this country. 

Unless I’m mistaken but did slippy not publicly call that wee prick out for being an arsehole earlier this season ? Not like a hun to backtrack is it lol

When you look at what Uche had to put up with earlier , then the protection for that weasel Morelos is sickening. 

Uche went for a 50/50 at Motherwell and got hung , drawn and quartered by the hun media. Also Uche got booked every game for farting. 

I hate the officials and media , I really do. Absolute goats 

Edited by 1971fozzy

The Treasurer

Every defender in the country should just nail the wee shite first opportunity they get and say they were just "protecting" themselves from him

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

This shite from Slippy does Morelos no good in the long run. He now thinks he has carte blanche to carry on kicking and stamping, however, with the recent hoo haa over Beaton, I think referees are going to have to start nailing him.

Aye? After half a season of being able to do anything he likes, I don’t think he’s suddenly going to be expected to play by everyone else’s rules, personally. First game of the season was when the damage was done. The referees, compliance officer and the media are all lining up to fudge the issue here.

Nothing says self-defense more than grabbing someone's danglies or stamping on their prone body on the ground. 

Targeted my arse, the ugly freakshow has carte blanche to behave as he pleases on the field, thanks to all the hun referees. 

He should have had 6 yellows against us, three yellows against Celtic.

There isn't a single human being who believes Morelos is only trying to protect himself. 

I actually think Morelos is one big massive troll to Scottish Football.

It's quite amusing actually. Like Naismith first time round at Rangers I want to dislike him but just can't :lol:

18 minutes ago, E3OBE said:

I actually quite like him. Plays on the edge (like diego costa). We’d absolutely adore him if he was a hearts player.

He’d spend more time in the Stand suspended than on the park if he played for us.

Edited by Dannie Boy

SpruceBringsteen

Would pop at least three buttons on my jeans if I saw him screaming on the deck with his shin bone protruding through the skin.

hqdefault.jpg

12 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

He’d spend more time in the Stand suspended than on the park if he played for us.

Can't disagree with that.

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Hearts_fan said:

There isn't a single human being who believes Morelos is only trying to protect himself. 

Apart from those thick hunts with allegiance to the red white and blue

I remember last season folk saying that opponents would be hard pushed to come across two bigger ***** on the football field that the Lafferty/Naismith partnership.....well there you have it, a solo effort from Morelos!

I'll protect him.

By raking his back with a boot and kicking him in the scrote.      

2 hours ago, Hearts_fan said:

It's trolling by Gerrard, and it's working, going by this thread.

The wee toad has had 7 yellows and 3 reds this season so it proves our refs get it right on occasion !

It should be more but the final season tally will be a lot more.....and Stevie Boy kens this....hence the statement !

32 minutes ago, Boab said:

The wee toad has had 7 yellows and 3 reds this season so it proves our refs get it right on occasion !

It should be more but the final season tally will be a lot more.....and Stevie Boy kens this....hence the statement !

Given how many more reds and yellows he should have got he has to be the dirtiest player we've seen in Scotland for some time.

Maybe if the ref in our game that dismissed his constant fouling/defending himself as "silliness" had instead had a word, he might have reigned in his fouling in the OF game and we wouldn't be talking about all this again. Refs need to take a lot of blame in terms of how Morales has been dealt with or rather not dealt with.

No way any hearts player would have got away with what he gets away with. And imagine the headlines if we had a player with so many reds and yellows in half a season.

2 hours ago, E3OBE said:

I actually quite like him. Plays on the edge (like diego costa). We’d absolutely adore him if he was a hearts player.

He'd be constantly banned and hounded by the media if he was our player.

stranraer-jambo
5 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I would dearly love this to be true, but I have my doubts unfortunately. ? 

5 hours ago, Thommo414 said:

In my most hated Scottish football 11. In a season and a half to be able to be one of the most loathsome strikers around takes some doing. 

Certainly right up there. Scott Brown would take a helluva shifting from near top spot. Roy Aitken was another horrible despicable ***** 

The SFA sent out a message for refs to go easy on Morales when they downgraded his Red v Aberdeen to a yellow.

The refs have been doing so and the Rangers supporting refs such as Madden and Beaton have given him total immunity.

52 minutes ago, Boab said:

Yes but Bro. Beaton decided that subtlety wasn't required in the OF game and the resultant aftermath has made it clear that cheating and corruption remain alive and kicking at the core of Scottish football 

We are one (more) key decision in Rangers favour away from complete mayhem. The thought of Rangers - The Establishment Club, retaining their perceived rightful and entitled place at the summit of Scottish football, has been too much for cheating filth like Beaton to handle

I think a resultant ref strike is quite likely this season  

alwaysthereinspirit
8 minutes ago, Jim Weir said:

Certainly right up there. Scott Brown would take a helluva shifting from near top spot. Roy Aitken was another horrible despicable ***** 

Weird how the ones we hate the most are always the ones who got/get away with it the most.

They also nearly always play for one of the two @$$ cheeks.

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Given how many more reds and yellows he should have got he has to be the dirtiest player we've seen in Scotland for some time.

Maybe if the ref in our game that dismissed his constant fouling/defending himself as "silliness" had instead had a word, he might have reigned in his fouling in the OF game and we wouldn't be talking about all this again. Refs need to take a lot of blame in terms of how Morales has been dealt with or rather not dealt with.

No way any hearts player would have got away with what he gets away with. And imagine the headlines if we had a player with so many reds and yellows in half a season.

Totally agree, and that's why Gerrard is coming out with this nonsense. He's aware the wee scrote is a loose cannon and needs help from anyone to stop the bans mounting up come the business end of the season.

Punks No Deid

I would love to bring on stewart “chopper” maclaren for five mins to play against the sneaky snidey wee scroat (or even Walter Kidd). 

Someone with the appropriate tech skills needs to compile an “unpunished foul” reel for this clown. 

It would explode on social media and well and truly out this joker.

I think someone posted earlier “we would absolutely love him” if he was our player. I wouldn’t. 

Edited by Hearts_fan

Pasquale for King
14 hours ago, Bauldrick said:

Having watched Morelos recently at the infamous offside winning goal game, I still cannot believe what I witnessed at that game,  he goes on to the park with an agenda, ie, wage war on defenders, he jumps into defenders when competing for a high ball, he's not very tall so if he cannot get the ball fairly he at least gets the defender, a foul every time in a fair level playing field match, he was deliberately winding up the crowd, how there wasn't a riot and invasion of the pitch that day says much about the restraint shown by Hearts fans.  Years ago, Hearts had a defender and captain called Bobby Parker, he would have made mincemeat of this clown.

I only noticed it after we played them but when they score they always celebrate in front of the away fans, not condoning it but when he got hit with the coin at St Mirren he ran away from his own fans to the home fans.  

As for the protecting himself Slippy G is pretty thick to be honest and probably believes it.

8 hours ago, Punks No Deid said:

I would love to bring on stewart “chopper” maclaren for five mins to play against the sneaky snidey wee scroat (or even Walter Kidd). 

The Buzz bomb would have clattered him all the way back to South America with the one tackle.

Did Morelos actually have previous for this sort of stuff before he came here?

Or is it a persona which has only developed in an environment which has allowed it to happen?

Looking at soccerbase (https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=90837&season_id=150) would seem to suggest that whilst playing for Helsinki between April 2016 and Jun 17, he picked up no yellows and no reds. I@m not sure how accurate those stats are - I find it hard to believe he wasn't even so much as booked in his time there.

edit - this link seems to suggest he picked up a 'few' bookings at Helsinki but never caused them any disciplinary concerns so I guess the soccerbase stats are wrong - https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3148929/rangers-alfredo-morelos-hjk-helsinki-aki-riihilahti/

Since coming to Rangers in Jun 17 - he's picked up 25 yellows and 3 reds. You can obviously add a few more on to that tally which haven't been given.

I'd be inclined to say that its the fact he's allowed to get away with murder in this country which is shaping him in to the player he's becoming. Had he been treated / disciplined the same here as anywhere else then perhaps he'd be a very different player.

avhudtheteeshirt

I wonder how the media or SFA would take it, if a player on the pitch just walked up to Morellos and knocked him out.

Followed by appealing the red card as I was only protecting myself against what he might do????