Two Doors Down

sandyk

Never heard of it.

I’m only posting to register my disappointment that this isn’t another “annoying neighbour” thread :(

47 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Never heard of it.

I’m only posting to register my disappointment that this isn’t another “annoying neighbour” thread :(

For 'annoying neighbours', Two Doors Down is worth a watch :)

All roads lead to Gorgie

Just noticed Jonathan Watson is part of the cast. It won't be very good then I suspect. ?

Horatio Caine
44 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Just noticed Jonathan Watson is part of the cast. It won't be very good then I suspect. ?

He's actually quite good in this.  Better suited to him than doing sh**e impersonations of faded footballers.

2 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

He's actually a very good straight stage actor.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

He's actually quite good in this.  Better suited to him than doing sh**e impersonations of faded footballers.

I might give it a viewing but I think Watson should put his impersonations down for good. 

All roads lead to Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

He's actually a very good straight stage actor.

Type cast I suppose by only an excuse but maybe this more straight part will be a good step forward and he will realise that the aforementioned has had its day! 

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, Craig_ said:

A BBC Scotland comedy, eh? Working class and weegie, by any chance?

Kinda middle class but certainly weeg-centric.

1 minute ago, Craig_ said:

A BBC Scotland comedy, eh? Working class and weegie, by any chance?

WRONG!

Middle class and Weegie

Seen a couple and it’s funnier than Only an Excuse but, TBF the Band Aid footage from Ethiopia is funnier than that

2 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

WRONG!

Middle class and Weegie

Seen a couple and it’s funnier than Only an Excuse but, TBF the Band Aid footage from Ethiopia is funnier than that

:D

Anyone from Naked Video in it?

41 minutes ago, Craig_ said:

:D

Anyone from Naked Video in it?

There’s a blast from the past. Bound to be

Салатные палочки

I like it. It's the same kind of story every week but suppose that's what makes it funny. 

Don't like that Grado much but but the addition of James McAvoy's sister is certainly welcome!! 

Jonathan Watson is actually pretty funny in it. 

Francis Albert

As weegie BBC Scotland comedies goes it is actually pretty good. My very English wife never misses an episode. Its humour is not despite the accents particularly Scottish.

Thanks for the heads up.  Didn’t realise the new series had started.  I think it’s brilliant.  The last series was probably funnier than the last series of Still Game. ?

18 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

As weegie BBC Scotland comedies goes it is actually pretty good. My very English wife never misses an episode. Its humour is not despite the accents particularly Scottish.

Yup

16 hours ago, Ewan1874 said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Didn’t realise the new series had started.  I think it’s brilliant.  The last series was probably funnier than the last series of Still Game. ?

Some episodes in the last series were pretty hilarious

On 09/01/2019 at 12:14, Horatio Caine said:

This.

I quite like this.  Elaine C Smith and Doon Mackichan steal the show, as you’d expect.  Both superb comedy actresses.

• 1 month later...

A well-deserved bump, I thought the last one there was top class, the humour with the sign language was very well done IMO.

Went back and have started watching them from the very start, iPlayer has the pilot show, weird seeing how it's progressed.

Siphiwe Tshabalala
10 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

A well-deserved bump, I thought the last one there was top class, the humour with the sign language was very well done IMO.

Went back and have started watching them from the very start, iPlayer has the pilot show, weird seeing how it's progressed.

Agreed.

16 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Another shite weegie comedy where they think using local slang in a broad accent is an adequate substitute for humour.

Ray Ray Ray!!!  How dare you :)  It's class!

Maroon Sailor
On 10/01/2019 at 19:59, Gashauskis9 said:

I quite like this.  Elaine C Smith and Doon Mackichan steal the show, as you’d expect.  Both superb comedy actresses.

Doon is a scream playing Cathy

Carl Fredrickson
47 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Doon is a scream playing Cathy

I agree. The last episode of the latest series she was worse than ever. Really enjoy the show and it is becoming a big hit via all the episodes on Iplayer. I didnt notice the pilot show and went back to watch it after all the others. Not sure if I had persisted with it if I had watched the pilot first. 

The character changes after the pilot made it a far better show. 

Maroon Sailor
6 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Another massively underrated comedy.  STP was superb.

Think I heard Doon is a trained Opera singer which makes sense after seeing that sketch.

On 19/02/2019 at 09:17, Maroon Sailor said:

Watched this one last night then the one after it with the girls baby scan picture when they're all locked in the garage ... then the one when they're going on a holiday but end up at a hot tub party!

Maroon Sailor
2 hours ago, Armageddon said:

Watched this one last night then the one after it with the girls baby scan picture when they're all locked in the garage ... then the one when they're going on a holiday but end up at a hot tub party!

SHOOSH !

she.        has.      got a.           BABY